Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

I would like to present you all with a hypothetical situation. At this very moment, all of MLP Forums is magically transported to Equestria. Not just you personally, but every single user on this site is suddenly standing in a gigantic field outside of Ponyville. For the sake of convenience, let's say that members that made an account, left, and never came back are not included in this situation.

What would happen? What would you do? Would you save Big Mac from Dimitri's wrath or steal Pinkeh from Urdie? Share your thoughts!

• Brohoof 9

Wazzup!

Ohhh, does this mean we become our ponysona's? OC's? Or do we stay human? :huh:

Oh i'd probably run to canterlot, The castle, (Yay! Reunions!) Claim my room castle room, then introduce everyone else on here that like Celestia, Luna, etc... For example, Wildcard, Harmonic Revelations, Chaotic Luna, etc...

Yeah, it'd be awesome. ^_^

Edited by Concord

After the initial WTF moment and finding out that it is real and not some epic acid trip I would probably introduce myself to the Mane 6 especially Applejack.

Ohhh, does this mean we become our ponysona's? OC's? Or do we stay human?

Your physical form doesn't matter for this situation so you can assume it's however you want it to be (OCs, ponysona, human, whatever). If you're your OC though, than you wouldn't have your OC's personality. You would still be you.

• Brohoof 1

Your physical form doesn't matter for this situation so you can assume it's however you want it to be (OCs, ponysona, human, whatever). If you're your OC though, than you wouldn't have your OC's personality. You would still be you.

Ohhh great! Then i'd really be fun! Still wondering what other people thoughts would be on this :P. No doubt we're going to see many people running towards their favourite ponies :P

• Brohoof 2

Lol that would be awesome, i would probably try to find a way to travel to earth and Equestria and to transform to my ponysona or human form whenever i want .Since i would be a unicorn i might have chances of finding a magical way to do it.

• Brohoof 1

I can already imagine how many fans every pony would suddenly have... and how overwhelmed they will be. People would be standing in line in front of Fluttershy's cottage to meet her and even Rainbow Dash who likes having lots of fans would be staying off the ground from groping hands.

Just kidding but I could see a lot of attention coming their way.

• Brohoof 2

Urdie?

Silly you, it's me you gotta worry about, I'll do anything to have Pinkie by my side *eye twitch*

I'd be pretty excited to see my favorite forum friends all here :3

• Brohoof 6

well we would all be detained by the ponys for further study (or they would send us back) ,some of us would even likely be dissected by unicorns to give them a better understanding of humans :/ 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

If I were still human, I would go to Lyra's house for a surprise party :3

If I were my ponysona however, I would go testing my body for one, and then fly to Cloudsdale, to see how that is. Generally I would explore. I would want to go meet the CMC and specifically Sweetie Belle, but I would be too old to hang out with them I think.

OH! and Brook, Jordo, AtomicBassCannon and I would form an adventuring party and roam the face of Equestria, fighting off evil monsters and whooing beautiful mares at every turn... It would be great

And yes, that too :)

Edited by Brook

I would completely freak out. Not only would I get to meet all of my idles. (Spas, Pinkazoid, Feld0, etc.) I would get to cuddle ponies while doing so! Maybe form an adventure group of all of mah buddies and we can be pirates!

It would go down a bit like this.

My first task would be to determine what *version* of Equestria we were in. Given the multiple generations of MLP, fanfictions, etc., there's a good chance that wherever we were isn't precisely what we are expecting. And assumptions get people hurt.

My first task would be to determine what *version* of Equestria we were in. Given the multiple generations of MLP, fanfictions, etc., there's a good chance that wherever we were isn't precisely what we are expecting. And assumptions get people hurt.

I am pretty sure it is obvious which version we are in :P Considering this is primarily a G4 board and G4 is obviously the best of the generations. I would say FiM Equestria is a safe bet

I'd probably want to settle down with one of the gals on the forums if it came to that, considering there'd be nothing else to do. That's of course only if we're transported as humans... if we were ponies, then let the "games" begin.

• Brohoof 2

I am pretty sure it is obvious which version we are in :P Considering this is primarily a G4 board and G4 is obviously the best of the generations. I would say FiM Equestria is a safe bet

This is the same answer I give every time I'm asked about being transported to a fictional world. I verify my assumptions.

What happens if it turns out we've all been transported the version depicted in the Pony-In-A-Box production audio plays, or the comic-book, rather than the cartoon series. The rules are just different enough that you can get into serious trouble.

Worse yet, we're transported to one of the hundreds of grimdark fanfic versions. It may *look* like FiM Equestria at first glance, but the fundamental assumptions are different.

I would be so excited! I would get to meet all my forum buddies in real life and then I would marry Dashie and live happily ever after. It would be fantastic :)

You'd have to fight ~Chaotic Discord~, RainbowDash92, Jordo, Sturdy Wing and countless others first. They won't give up Dashie easily. :P

• Brohoof 2

You'd have to fight ~Chaotic Discord~, RainbowDash92, Jordo, Sturdy Wing and countless others first. They won't give up Dashie easily. :P

Chaotic Discord can have this guy. :umad:

I believe DashForever would have a pretty good chance at this though :3. Oh i can only imagine saying these words...

May the odds be ever in your favour...

• Brohoof 1

I'd brag about having hands, and take credit for bringing you all to Equestria, that way, i could declare myself autocratic king of the humans.

I would probably just play it cool, start a camp in the woods, nothing too risky. Maybe if I'm lucky meet Celestia herself. Oh my gosh, that would be so awesome, and even better of an experience having you guys there too, otherwise I'd feel isolated. With other bronies there though it would be a blast.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

I would be so excited! I would get to meet all my forum buddies in real life and then I would marry Dashie and live happily ever after. It would be fantastic :)

Dude, I would crush you beneath my hoof ;P Dashie is mine, I have the best credentials, I have the most passion, Rainbow Dash is my marefriend -glares-

Edited by Sturdy Wing

I would so freak out, but at the same time I would be happy to see everybody from the forum in Equestria.  I would go meet Rainbow Dash, and the rest of the Mane 6. The background ponies I would meet soon after, but I would have to go  through ~Chaotic Discord~ , RainbowDash92 , Jordo , DashForever , Sturdy Wing , and more to marry Rainbow Dash. I'll be ready to take them all on.

I would so freak out, but at the same time I would be happy to see everybody from the forum in Equestria.  I would go meet Rainbow Dash, and the rest of the Mane 6. The background ponies I would meet soon after, but I would have to go  through ~Chaotic Discord~ , RainbowDash92 , Jordo , DashForever , Sturdy Wing , and more to marry Rainbow Dash. I'll be ready to take them all on.

Jordo and I would form an invincible tag-team of Rainbow Dash wooing, all y'all other stallions would have no chance :P You can take Cloudchaser if you want, she is kinda cute ;P