Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

I'm not sure I'd fit in. Besides, while all you guys are fangasming with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie (of all the ponies...) I'll be planning ahead.

I'll sneak off, getting as far away from the cities and towns as possible. Maybe wander the areas outside the Crystal Empire, since I'm used to those conditions anyway and I want to be good and tough for what's coming. Since my ponysona is a unicorn, I'll spend my time learning/developing the very best protective stasis spell.

When the time comes I'll activate my spell and put myself in stasis for 200 years.

When I wake up and all of you are gone or turned to ghouls, I will make my way back to the Ponyville area and start looking for a certain little toaster repair pony.

Any of you who would like to help are more than welcome to join me. We can use all the help we can get.

Knowing the future can be such a burden.  -_-

Edited by decoherence

OH GOD

NOT THE SUNFLOWERS

GOD NO

I wouldn't be that bothered by G3 BUT GOD NOT THE SUNFLOWERS

also, you're not real, you're actually my second account, made my ME, to try to trick the others into believing such a thing as a "Better Pinkie fan that Pinkazoid" existed

mods

ban this account now!

Mieeh-mieehh hehehehheehheheheh

One%20Piece%20-%20455%20-%20Large%2022.j

I hope you're ready Pinkazoid. I've released my experiment... The Pinkazoid-eating sunflower monster.

He's coming for you, and he's hungry. :3

well,

I would be rather happy to say the least...

being able to finally meet you all, face-to-face.

Maybe go on some kind of adventure, to see what all Equestria has to offer and maybe even lie on the under a tree to see the beautiful night that Princess Luna creates :3

it'll be fantastic :3

Go to Twilight's library, where we'd immediatly fall in love, get married, and have 3 foals.

Srsly tho. I'm gonna assume we get turned into our ponysonas. If that's the case, I would go and introduce myself to the Mane 6, and we'd all bestest friends. Yeah...

First thing first, I would freak the fuck out at the mere sight of so many humans cramped around me. I will run away from the pony civilization, run into the Diamond Dogs, challenge the alpha for his position, gather as many dogs as possible under my command (maybe form an alliance with the Changelings), reinvent as many earth weapons as possible, and then destroy the Ponyville and kill all the humans

Well, this would most certainly be an interesting thing. I could meet all my GCT pals. It would be very awesome if we went on adventures together and strengthened the bonds of friendship. I wonder why everyone wants to marry a pony so badly....

...maybe I'll let these certain people alive, but not before stripping them naked and branding a changeling insignia on their flesh.

• Brohoof 2

After the initial shock which may or may not include:

- Passing out from shock

- Tears of joy

- Howls of joy

- Praises to the heavens

- Rolling around and giggling

I'd probably spend the first day exploring Equestria. I'd work to get used to my wings and walking on hooves. After a day of exploring I'd find the party Vinyl Scratch is hosting, at which point I will make a move, where I will with all likelihood be shot down. :P

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

Oh sweet Celestia! :blink: I made this thread a while ago out of a whim, I came back from Logic class and it suddenly exploded into a cacophony of fighting over Pinkeh and Dash. Guys, why can't you share them? There's no need to be selfish. There should be peace between us all. :) Now let's get back on topic, okay?

Although Flipturn is the best Pinkeh fan.  :umad:

If I were in this situation I would explore the Everfree forest, hang out with some of the other cool forum-goers, and probably visit Dimitri and Fluttershy because she is still best pony. I could see a lot of us fitting in well in a lot of ways. For example, I see Twilight Circuits as becoming like a high priest in Canterlot, Harmonic Revelations becoming a personal advisor to Celestia, Octavia's Cellozoid making it big as an artist in Canterlot, and I would probably be chilling with Twilight a lot because I love books.

HAHAHAHA  I litterally DID laugh out loud. High preist.... lmao... indeed... excellent, most excellent. Now if only I knew what ponies believed spiritually... oh wait! I DO!  Light and dark energy and mastery of knowledge it's use in the Power of Magic. See? Simple.

In all honesty? The sheer amount of people who would be transported in one go, I think I would just find the nearest tree and go to sleep under it. 

I'm not one for huge crowds - i'm barely one for small groups, so fighting my way through everyone to get to something I want to do? No thanks. I'll just wait till the chaos has died down.

I think i'd probably just talk to one of the background ponies and try and make a few friends. Caus you know, i'm interesting like that. 

• Brohoof 1

HAHAHAHA  I litterally DID laugh out loud. High preist.... lmao... indeed... excellent, most excellent. Now if only I knew what ponies believed spiritually... oh wait! I DO!  Light and dark energy and mastery of knowledge it's use in the Power of Magic. See? Simple.

If I was Princess Celestia's personal advisor, it would certainly be good for everyone! My first order of business would be making this play everytime Celestia walks into a room:

No, no, I would not do that. I'd probably actually go and try to be Celestia's personal advisor, leadership has always been a skill of mine.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

*looks at all the Rainbow Dash and Pinkie chaos*

So... no one's claiming Rarity? 

*looks around*

Okay. 

*Hugs Rarity*

Honestly, Four things come to mind:

1) Party with Pinkie.  That's a given.

2) Twilight will be investigating the magical anomaly that sent me here in the first place.  I'd help her out in that regard.  Not that Id want to go home right away, but just to get mixed up in one of their adventures.  Then again I don't know if I could put up with all the questions she'd ask me.

3) Spend some time with Rarity going out gem hunting.

4) I've gotta try something from Sugarcube Corner.

I'm thinking of writing a comedy fanfiction in which this happens. Do you think it would be a good idea? I have some cool ideas already...

A comedy fanfiction for this?

*gives moment to think*

Well, it does seem like a fairly good idea. I say go ahead and try it out, mabye wait a bit and see how it turns out.

---

Oh god if the whole MLP forums were at Equestria right now, I would go looking for my 2 masters to go pounce on and probably lick them half to death

Probably go around, try and find Sugarcube Corner, look into dresses made by Rarity; all that fun stuff.

Mainly wait until nighttime though so I could find Vinyl Scratch <3 I would love to hear her sick beats <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

Edited by HayPanda

Save the Mane 6 from all the waifu fans who would be stampeding through Ponyville. (Fluttershy especially needs protection.) Then go meet Lyra and fall in love with her, while telling her the humans have arrived.

Twilight and Celestia will get involved, and naturally you will all be detained for royal questioning and observation to ensure that you do not harm Equestria, then we'll gradually integrate you into pony society. Unless you insist on disturbing the ponies with "grimdark," marriage proposals or endless stories about that time a toy store cashier snickered at you. In that case, TO THE MOOOOOOOON!

I would get out of dodge immediately.  Think of it -- tens of thousands of bronies, some in pony form, some not, all appear outside of Ponyville?  Then swarm the mane 6 and background ponies.  I would bolt for los pegasus as rapidly as my wings would carry me hoping to be outside the range of the rainbow cannon or whatever Celestia was going to do when she got there.  One thing is for sure -- that large scale an incursion would get a massive containment response and I would want to be OUTSIDE the containment boundary. I would literally follow the western train tracks from above and stow away on the first train I saw.

Maybe after a month or six of getting on my hooves in Los Pegasus, I might consider visiting Ponyville depending upon what the newspapers say happened.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 1

I would do an awesome totally manly (even though I'm a gir)l fangirl scream.

Me and my friend would be holding hooves and screaming and flying around because we have wings like AHMAHGAH I HAVE WINGS WOO!\(^_^)/ PARTAY!

And then we would try to meet the Mane 6.

And then the CMC AND EVERY. SINGLE. PONY. O.O

And then I would venture of to find my brony friends on the internet. 8D| Even though five of them are like Alicorns.. :/ YOU JUST CANT BE AN ALICORN OKAY? ITS NOT A THING YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO GET. T.T But one of them is Nightmare Moon so thats understandable. And one of them was spiritually made by Discord or something I dont understand. And the other one is a demon classed alicorn baby. But the rest is like.. uhm.. :/ Not every pony can have a pair of wings and a horn..:I

Anyway.. I bet the place would be flying with alicorns anyway so it doesnt matter. Lol.

Edited by Teddiee

I'd love to meet everypony for reals that I wuv so much, which is to say, all of YOU. <3 Also, being my OC would be incredible, if that's a part of the deal. ;)

Still, while everypony else would try and mob the Mane 6, I'd probably be the one loner off by himself in a meadow somewhere gazing at stars, or patiently waiting for a chance to meet Princess Luna. :3

Edited by Night Shine

Well...does my family come with me or not? They take priority over ponies, always :S

But that sounds like it would be a delightful experience, getting to hang out in a brony's favourite place with all my brony friends, but I hope we eventually go back. Still, it would be such a fun time, meeting more bronies in person, watching someone like Pinkazoid trying to capture pinkie with a butterfly net, or forcing myself not to save derpy xD

Fun would be had..

Hmm....While the group was all standing around in various forms, wondering where they were, and hitting realization, celebrating, etc.

I'd run off, find Twi, and ask her out immediately...Under the pretense of some flimsy excuse that she sees right through and just goes with it 'cos it's an excellent idea. Yup, smoooooooth...Oh yeah, I'd also make sure to find Sweetie and ask her if she was either a robot, Thrackerzod, or just a normal pony. 

To be honest, I think it would suck a bit that we're so many. If it were a dozen or so, fine, but with the entire forum you most likely wouldn't get a chance to really get to know your favourite ponies...

Rarity would admit it, as long as nopony causes a mess in her boutique. I'm not sure about AJ, I guess she'd be ok.

Fluttershy would hide in Harry's cave as soon as she realizes what's going on, and I'd hope for her that no one would find her in the first days. But Dashie would definetely love to have such a big and adoring fanclub, and Pinkie would throw the biggest party ponyville ever saw, being so happy to have so many new friends.

Twily would inform Celestia and try to find out what happened. If I got a chance to talk to her, that would be interesting; maybe I she could even teach me magic. I think we would be friends.

After a while, Fluttershy would return (because Dashie pulls her all the way back to town), but everypony would've settled a bit until then and she hopefully would survive it without panic attacks. And I have a feeling that after she got used to the situation we would get along pretty well.

Edited by LeoPrism
  • Brohoof 1