Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Transported to Equestria questions

TheUnknownPhantom5

This post is all about questions asking you things you would want to happen if you were transported to Equestria. So here they are.

So species would you want to be, or would you want to stay a human?

Which group would you want to hang with? The mane six, The CMCs, The Princesses, The Background Characters, or The Villans?

Would you want a new house to live in, or would you want an exact replica of your real life house?

Would you want your electronics, and stuff from your old life that would still work without needing batteries, and the need to charge them, or live on things only in Equestria?

Would you give yourself a new name or keep your human name?

Would you want the abilty to go back to the human world whenever you want, and if you could would you want to change your apperance so your old friends and family don't recgoinze you?

Would you bring the ponies to the human world granted they could turn into humans like in Equestira Girls, and where would you take them?

If you were in Equestria are there certain episodes you would try to change or would you let things play out how they did in the actual show?

What shows and movies and TV shows would you show the ponies?

What famous and historical events would you teach the ponies about?

How would you want to be iseakied to Equestria? Randomly teleported, sucked into your tv or computer, struked by lighting, or truck-un?

• Brohoof 1

That is a lot

1.) I guess I would like to stay a human, I'll have to probably get used to being a pony, like walking and flying (if pegasus) or using magic (if unicorn) and there would be a lot to take in being transported to another world, so it would be hard to relearn basic life skills as a different species

2.) The background ponies, I don't want to draw too much attention (ironic, considering my first answer and how ponies generally react to new things)

3.) It would be a hassle for the builders to make an exact replica of my house so I guess I could pass a job interview and rent a pre-existing house

4.) I need to get a better grip of reality anyway so I'm not going to use my devices in Equestria, better late than never to stare at trees and houses than rot on the internet

5.) My name isn't a simple or easy one so I'll come up with a more basic one that ponies can pronounce and understand better

6.) I would like interdimensional travel, but I won't change my appearance, because again it would be inconvenient and there's a lot to consider when making such a decision

7.) Since I already responded to all these questions about being sent to Equestria I don't see why not, it could be a good way for them to understand humans and know them better

8.) Butterfly Effect. That is all

9.) Too many to count (excluding MLP:FIM and MLP:ANG because no. 8)

10.) I'll just show them Bill Wurtz's video for that

11.) Sucked into TV or computer, then at least I'd know how I got there

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, TheUnknownPhantom5 said:

Stay human, unless I can turn into an immortal alicorn.

Which group would you want to hang with? The mane six, The CMCs, The Princesses, The Background Characters, or The Villans?

Twilight and Starlight. I would also be OK with the main 5 from G5. As long as neither group involves me in their adventures.

Would you want a new house to live in, or would you want an exact replica of your real life house?

My own house would be great. New house, well, depends on the house I guess.

Would you want your electronics, and stuff from your old life that would still work without needing batteries, and the need to charge them, or live on things only in Equestria?

Yes, I would want to take all of my things, spare parts for them, a steam powered generator (so I could burn wood or coal for electricity) and some guns + ammo. Not all ponies are good, some may want to harm me and I would be at a physical disadvantage, so I would need a way to protect myself.

I'd keep the same name.

Would you want the abilty to go back to the human world whenever you want, and if you could would you want to change your apperance so your old friends and family don't recgoinze you?

Yes, I would like to be able to return. I don't think I would be able to stock up on enough spare parts and supplies to last for decades. No, I would not want to change my appearance.

Would you bring the ponies to the human world granted they could turn into humans like in Equestira Girls, and where would you take them?

Yes, I would ask them where they want to go. 

If you were in Equestria are there certain episodes you would try to change or would you let things play out how they did in the actual show?

I would try to stay away from "adventure", but I would try to change Lesson Zero by talking some sense into Twilight. I'm sure a few other episodes could be made shorter by just getting the ponies to talk or talking some sense into them.

It would depend on their preference I guess.

I think Starlight would be interested in the history of the USSR.

How would you want to be iseakied to Equestria? Randomly teleported, sucked into your tv or computer, struked by lighting, or truck-un?

I guess randomly teleported if I have to choose. 

Honestly, I would not want to live in Equestria. Visiting it for vacation would be nice, but I would want to return home.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, TheUnknownPhantom5 said:

This post is all about questions asking you things you would want to happen if you were transported to Equestria. So here they are.

Definitely pony. I don't wanna be a tourist

Mane 6. I'd be fan-fillying them all :

I like Equestrian architecture. If a house on the edge of Canterlot was available then yes please!

If I could keep my computer then I could make you all jealous posting from Equestria :P My life would be a fanfic 

Pony name. My real name has a meaning just like pony names. I would be called Judge Fudge and have a gavel made of fudge on my delicious flank

I'd like to go back, but I'd want them to recognize me. If I was over here as a pony I could give my nieces pony rides :3

Nooo.  This world is too dark for the precious little ponies :( 

Pinkie Keen should change, but maybe I'd leave it as is so that angry bronies don't judge Judge Fudge too harshly.

Might show them Steven Universe. Most of the stuff I like is too dark though.

I suppose I might tell them about ancient Greece and the enlightenment revival, given so much pony stuff reflects that.

I would enter by being sucked into the computer: while writing a fanfic or RP I fall asleep and dream of the characters (this has happened a few times!)

Earth Pony

Background characters. The mane ones cost too much, similar to how it costs too much to be friend with top tier YouTubers or Twitch streamers.

Exact replica, +/- 5 mm

I want them to be driven by magic if possible..... just kidding.

New name. I want to sound smarter than I am.

Na... Equestria is all I need. No more human stuff.

Why not....... Because of my answer above. No more human stuff.

I don't want episode Battle For Sugar Bell to happen because of reasons.

FiM. It is the best show after all :rarityhat:What can go wrong here?

When Lauren Faust created them. How good she was, and how much devotion we Bronies put into the show and ponies.

I want Princess Twilight to fly into my dreams and take me there.

Spoiler

This is by far my creepiest post made here.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-14 at 5:00 PM, TheUnknownPhantom5 said:

Unicorn, unless if being a young alicorn (Twilight before season 9) is an option and it wouldn't be weird.

The Mane Six/Seven (Depending on if Starlight is there) & Spike, the Canterlot Six, or the CMCs. These are my favorite ponies. However, for the CMCs, only if I can match their age and size and such so it isn't awkward. 

Probably a house in Canterlot or Ponyville something, but with running water and electricity (or some magical replacement for electricity). Also, it would feel like a house from the 21st century in our world on the inside but blend in with the other houses on the outside.

I would prefer if I could make something similar that runs on magic instead. Also, some way to contact my friends from the other dimension/world would be nice.

I would use my ponysona name Skylight Scintillate.

Yes, there's still plenty of things I like about this world, so I would like to return as myself (like, as a human) and be able to live life normally here. Being a pony in an alternate universe would be like my secret identity that only my close MLP friends would know.

Yes, but only my close pony friends. I would ask them what they would want to know along with showing them all the must-see places on earth that don't have an Equestria equivalent. Also, maybe have Pinkie Pie could mess with Hasbro or something...

I think that just by hanging out with them, I would end up making changes to certain episodes, trying to influence the episode to have a more favorable outcome to myself and my favorite ponies, even if I'm aware of the butterfly effect. 

I would probably show Pinkie Pie MLP FIM, Lyra any live-action show or movie with humans in it, and all my favorite ponies the PPGs just to see how they react. Other than that, I would just show them shows and movies based on their interests.

Whatever they want to know about, IDK.

The first time, I want a personal invitation from Princess Twilight. Any other time after that or returning here, I would just think about it hard enough and it would just happen.

• Brohoof 1