Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you miss the most?

Scootadress

When I was writing my story, Fractured Crystals, I had a big problem. In the story, its set kind of like a post zombie apocalypse. (All in the future) The main character is named Script Spell and she loves books, particularly myths, legends, the like. On her way to meet with one of the three princesses, she runs into the main 6. Literally. They are stuck thousands of years in the future (3,000) where the Equestria they lived in isn't around anymore. In fact, nopony ever heard of Celestia and Luna in their actual names.They are listed as Sun and Moon because their names got lost in the past. 

Now, the rulers of New Equestria are the CMC. After Cadence grew distraught from an unfortunate series of events, she turns into a cold hearted mare named Fractured Crystal. She, in essence, turned them into zombies because of her need of love. They eat the pony because they are craving what they lack. (Love) By eating them, they thought they can get that back.They defeated her because of their bonds. When they purify her, they ask her a simple question:

What do ponies miss the most?

I can't answer the question I gave. I wanted to ask, however, what you all would miss instead. 

Honestly, I would miss my old life.  (That was the original answer) I would miss the way that my life was. The ponies in it. I don't think its the right answer though. (The answer she gave was something along the lines of:Ponies miss harmony the most. Sometimes ponies have hurt their loved ones because sometimes you have to hurt the one you love to really help them. I tied it into the story, but it sounds like a bad lesson.)

The internet. To be honest, I don't miss many things in my life. People say their families, but I wouldn't even be mad if I died today. Maybe I'm just really cynical and mean. I dunno.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

I was asking what would you miss if you had been put into something like the zombie apocalypse. I wanted to know because of a story I was writing that asked the question.
  • Brohoof 1

I would miss civilization. Not people themselves.

I would miss having access to stores and being able to walk in, buy stuff and go home without the need to fight off raiders, or any sort of aggressive creature that usually the "law" tends to keep away..

The electricity that makes the stuff I like work. Healthcare (as bad as it is in my country, it's something).

I think that ponies would miss this sort of stuff. Stability. Being able to go to bed, expecting things to remain more or less the same next day.

• Brohoof 1

as a zombie, i would miss the feeling of not being empty. I would miss not feeling the need to eat those closest to me. miss being away from the hunger that would drive me. just wanting to end the constant feeling of not having enough. just being satisfied.

miss everything whether it was good or bad because anything would be better than this constant state of hell. but alas, my stomach growls, beckoning for me to find my next meal. to find that of which i don't have. to prey upon those who do.

this really makes me think of changelings though

• Brohoof 1

I would miss my casual life, trying not to lose my sanity in a world virtually devoid of life. Zombies constantly after you while any survivors are always at eachothers throats. Its Lord of the Flies all over again.

I suppose I would miss the simple human interactivity, as well as the security. Its the little things that get ya by.

Edited by sakeshi

I would miss a nice order in my life. Everyone at my highschool already acts like a zombie, but atleast they don't attempt to bite me! If an apocalypse happened, I would lose my sense of security. Everyday could be my last.

As un-social (not Antisocial, there's a difference, maybe) as I might be, I would still miss being around people. There's just something about having people you can hang out with and rely upon that is so nice.