Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Week Summary

Dragonshy

Hello mlpforums team! I have a question for the site. Would it be possible that the site could feature a weekly wrap up of the most popular topics and new members? I would be willing to make these and post them on a certain thread. I think this would be a cool way to wrap up the week and show members what they might of missed when they were online. I would greatly appreciate it!

Your friend,

Dragonshy

• Brohoof 7

Okay I love the sound of "Weekly Wrap Up"

I support this just for the name :P

Weekly Wrap up, Weekly Wrap Up

Let's share our weekly cheer!

Weekly Wrap Up, Weekly Wrap Up

Because the weekend is here!

lol

• Brohoof 13

lol

Rats, I was going to make a joke about that... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

lol

Exactly what I was thinking :)

It sounds like a neat idea. Could you put a sample post together, though, to give us all an idea of exactly how these "weekly wrap-ups" will look?

Now originally it would be in a video, but which would you prefer? Ill send both.

I give this a stamp of Chuck Norris level approval!

Posted Image

Ah, sorry. I was under the impression this would be a post. Well, either way, I would like to see a sample before I approve it. :)

Ok, give me some time to get it all ready :)
  • Brohoof 1

This sounds like a pretty good idea, I think we should go for it.

That way new members will know the site better!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

lol

Weekly Wrap up, Weekly Wrap Up.

Let's put up our deepest fear awesome content glass with beer threads so clear (Can't come up with something here)

Weekly Wrap Up, Weekly Wrap Up.

'Cause tomorrow weekend's here,

'Cause tomorrow weekend's here.

I got nothing better to do xD

I think this idea is cool.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 5

Hey everypony! This was quite an eventful week! First off, the thread "superhero RP", in which you can roleplay a superhero blew up and got alot of new members for the RP thread. Check that out HERE

In other news Walking Dead fans finally have a thread, chating about the show and comics. You can check that out HERE

Invisible Children: KONY 2012 is a cause to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him but to get him arrested. More information HERE

The chatroom has greatly improved since moving to a new server host. Lag throughout the website is completely gone!

Members can take a survey to improve the forums and give their input on possible improvements for the forums. To take it look in the banner!

Facebook showed a picture of Friendsheet with the one of the poster-profiles being a brony with a OC pony as his profile picture.

Now for some of my favorite art from this week!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It sounds like a neat idea. Could you put a sample post together, though, to give us all an idea of exactly how these "weekly wrap-ups" will look?

Please keep in mind this is an example. Real weekly wrap ups will include alot more information. Thanks!
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pretty soon MLP Forums will have it's own magazine full of articles, classifieds, and member profiles and interviews!

Dibs on sports section

I choose everything! Just kidding. x) Edited by Dragonshy

Wow this is an amazing idea! It could even be turned into a whole weekly news article or video, talking about some of the most eye-catching events and popular fanfics. there are so many things that could be put in here! However if you added a lot of stuff and sections it could make for a lot of work.

Pretty soon MLP Forums will have it's own magazine full of articles, classifieds, and member profiles and interviews!

Dibs on sports section

Or if not a magazine a sort of quasi-newspaper, that is actually a pretty cool idea!

It could be the MLPforum Times! :D

Either seperate or in part with the videos updates/text updates there could be a paper that works like a school paper. There could be writers, photo-gatherers, editors, etc. working together to bring the news (both on this site, the web, and the offline world) to the community.

Is anypony else liking this idea?

Or if not a magazine a sort of quasi-newspaper, that is actually a pretty cool idea!

Either seperate or in part with the videos updates/text updates there could be a paper that works like a school paper. There could be writers, photo-gatherers, editors, etc. working together to bring the news (both on this site, the web, and the offline world) to the community.

That coyld actually work really well. I might be interested in getting involved in helping with the creation of this. I have some very good ideas for articles and features to include.

That coyld actually work really well. I might be interested in getting involved in helping with the creation of this. I have some very good ideas for articles and features to include.

If this were to happen I would want to be the head-writer for the project. While I still think a weekly wrap up is clean, fast, and very easy to navigate, I would want to be the head-writer for: MLPforum times

Ah, sorry. I was under the impression this would be a post. Well, either way, I would like to see a sample before I approve it. :)

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2