Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open War on PACE: The Begining

~/XC- BRONY\~

The overlord gets up (somehow) and looks at his wrist the suit had sealed the wound up now so it didn't leak blood any more he then drags himself over to an alley he then tries to open up a comm call with hawthorne but can't get threw to him he the uses his wrist-nav to locate lydia and sees that she is only further down the alley he walks over to her and makes sure no one is watching and then sits down next to her ready to move out of sight if anyone comes into the alley

"Lydia You got a cigarette"

Lydia shakes her head, "I don't smoke. I used to keep a couple in case someone wanted one, but not on this deployment. Shouldn't you be leaving by now? Possibly to get a new hand? You shouldn't be talking to me anyway, that stunt you pulled damn near blew my cover already."

The overlord shrugged and sagged against the wall a little

"Yeah cause ripping my hand of with your mind doesn't cement your cover and I would love to go get a new hand but I'm trapped in here cause of that damned shield that you guys put up and what the hell was that stunt you pulled with the JFK you know you could of done that with the MARV instead but now hawthorne is gonna send an assassin to kill you but don't worry I've got your back and I'm not gonna lie khorne himself is probably smiling at you from the void for the death you caused today"

The now conscious ODST moaned and groaned, he rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself into his knees. He looked around, and noticed the upside down destroyed tank. "Oh ya.....I did that" he took the helmet off to splash water in his face from his canteen and then dried it off before putting the helmet back on. He cracked his back and neck before jumping up. But once his feet touched the ground, he remembered his dream. "OH....MY....god..." He said. "I have to write this down"

Rain walked up behind both Lydia and the overlord. She wasn't in her pony form, but in her natural form. She had hazel eyes and black hair that was in a ponytail pulled up. "We'll dont you guys get along well huh? " she asked with a chuckle.

Hank nods "yup! So are you happy I was able to do that?" He smiles "I just wanted to make up for my negativity." He smiles still "so. I guess I should make more for us all? And the ammo and all that is still the same. So you can take ammo from another gun and use it." He smiled

(Brb guys playing league of legends)

(edited)

The overlord shrugged and sagged against the wall a little

"Yeah cause ripping my hand of with your mind doesn't cement your cover and I would love to go get a new hand but I'm trapped in here cause of that damned shield that you guys put up and what the hell was that stunt you pulled with the JFK you know you could of done that with the MARV instead but now hawthorne is gonna send an assassin to kill you but don't worry I've got your back and I'm not gonna lie khorne himself is probably smiling at you from the void for the death you caused today"

Lydia chuckles, "Actually, the hand thing was an accident. I was aiming for your bolter, and I guess I overestimated how much force I put behind the shot. As for Khorne, as much as I disapprove of the Chaos Gods I've found it's a better idea to stay on their good side."

The now conscious ODST moaned and groaned, he rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself into his knees. He looked around, and noticed the upside down destroyed tank. "Oh ya.....I did that" he took the helmet off to splash water in his face from his canteen and then dried it off before putting the helmet back on. He cracked his back and neck before jumping up. But once his feet touched the ground, he remembered his dream. "OH....MY....god..." He said. "I have to write this down"

Rain walked up behind both Lydia and the overlord. She wasn't in her pony form, but in her natural form. She had hazel eyes and black hair that was in a ponytail pulled up. "We'll dont you guys get along well huh? " she asked with a chuckle.

Lydia turns and laughs, "Speak of the devil and he shall appear... How are you doing today Operative? I was just conversing with a comrade, what is it you want to talk about?"

Hank nods "yup! So are you happy I was able to do that?" He smiles "I just wanted to make up for my negativity." He smiles still "so. I guess I should make more for us all? And the ammo and all that is still the same. So you can take ammo from another gun and use it." He smiled

(Brb guys playing league of legends) 

(What's your summoner name? We should play together.)

Edited by FractaLuna

Lydia chuckles, "Actually, the hand thing was an accident. I was aiming for your bolter, and I guess I overestimated how much force I put behind the shot. As for Khorne, as much as I disapprove of the Chaos Gods I've found it's a better idea to stay on their good side."

Lydia turns and laughs, "Speak of the devil and he shall appear... How are you doing today Operative? I was just conversing with a comrade, what is it you want to talk about?"

(What's your summoner name? We should play together.)

Rain put her hands on her hips as she spoke "Finally after all the money Hawthorne spent on me, I'm fit for combat. He gave me a small mission to do, and also included getting you back to him, or at least have you speak to him" she explained to Lydia. It was as if she wasn't in hostility.

The overlord let's out a small chuckle

"Nah its cool lydia but just so you know your buying me a beer once this is all over"

The overlord looked over to rain and raised his hand to wave but then realised it was the handless arm he raised

"Yeah when the beautiful warrant officer here ain't ripping me limb from limb we like to talk but how are you doing rain I presume hawthorne sent you here to plant a bomb and capture the royals hey do you have a cigarette I could have"

Ben looked down and smiled at Blake. "Well, look who's finally awake! Some... interesting stuff happened while you were gone, and long story short I have temporary Lydia powers and I can't touch electronics." Ben fired a small spark out of his finger to demonstrate. "That's all I know how to do right now." He stuck out a hand to help Blake up.

Ben looked down and smiled at Blake. "Well, look who's finally awake! Some... interesting stuff happened while you were gone, and long story short I have temporary Lydia powers and I can't touch electronics." Ben fired a small spark out of his finger to demonstrate. "That's all I know how to do right now." He stuck out a hand to help Blake up.

Blake didn't touch his hand but got up anyways "ok I have an idea...I dunno why. But it was in my dream, so I can create wormholes right, well what happens if I create a wormhole big enough so not only does it take me in, but takes whatever is around me in a big radius. Like a slip space rupture" he said rambling on.

Blake didn't touch his hand but got up anyways "ok I have an idea...I dunno why. But it was in my dream, so I can create wormholes right, well what happens if I create a wormhole big enough so not only does it take me in, but takes whatever is around me in a big radius. Like a slip space rupture" he said rambling on.

Ben smirked. "It took you 3 hours to think of that?" He looked up at the shield, then at the sky. "Lydia's off doing some Lydia stuff. How do you feel? I can't really check your vitals, since.. well... 'zap zap'!" Ben said, flicking his finger and letting off a spark. "Are the chemicals working?"

Rain put her hands on her hips as she spoke "Finally after all the money Hawthorne spent on me, I'm fit for combat. He gave me a small mission to do, and also included getting you back to him, or at least have you speak to him" she explained to Lydia. It was as if she wasn't in hostility.

Lydia nods, "I was actually just in contact with him. I don't think he's happy with what I pulled. Anyway, what are you here for? Last time we talked you weren't cleared for field ops."

The overlord let's out a small chuckle

"Nah its cool lydia but just so you know your buying me a beer once this is all over"

The overlord looked over to rain and raised his hand to wave but then realised it was the handless arm he raised

"Yeah when the beautiful warrant officer here ain't ripping me limb from limb we like to talk but how are you doing rain I presume hawthorne sent you here to plant a bomb and capture the royals hey do you have a cigarette I could have"

Lydia nods, "Definitely. It's not every day you rip someone's hand off. I feel kinda bad for that by the way."

Hawthorne appears on Lydia's device and says "good, you all together. I have some new assignments. Overlord: you are to come back aboard the regain to have some medical care an debriefing. Rain, you are to go undercover with Lydia. JT and Ben don't know you so this will work in our favor, understood?"

Rocket nods "definitely, I'm sure we can find some ammo supplies around equestria" he says.

(edited)

Lydia nods, "I was actually just in contact with him. I don't think he's happy with what I pulled. Anyway, what are you here for? Last time we talked you weren't cleared for field ops."

Lydia nods, "Definitely. It's not every day you rip someone's hand off. I feel kinda bad for that by the way."

Rain shrugged "I have some new improvements. And such. But I'm still in the prototype stage, I was just lucky enough to get out in the field."

Hawthorne appears on Lydia's device and says "good, you all together. I have some new assignments. Overlord: you are to come back aboard the regain to have some medical care an debriefing. Rain, you are to go undercover with Lydia. JT and Ben don't know you so this will work in our favor, understood?"

Rocket nods "definitely, I'm sure we can find some ammo supplies around equestria" he says.

"Well sir, I'm fine with the undercover work, but what about the hydrogen bomb. It's still active and it's a go right?" She said loud enough for Lydia to hear.

Ben smirked. "It took you 3 hours to think of that?" He looked up at the shield, then at the sky. "Lydia's off doing some Lydia stuff. How do you feel? I can't really check your vitals, since.. well... 'zap zap'!" Ben said, flicking his finger and letting off a spark. "Are the chemicals working?"

"Ya they are, by my readings on my HUD. My ribs is back to normal. And my sprained shoulder blade is healed. Looks like I'm good as new" he said.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

Rain shrugged "I have some new improvements. And such. But I'm still in the prototype stage, I was just lucky enough to get out in the field."

"Well sir, I'm fine with the undercover work, but what about the hydrogen bomb. It's still active and it's a go right?" She said loud enough for Lydia to hear.

"Ya they are, by my readings on my HUD. My ribs is back to normal. And my sprained shoulder blade is healed. Looks like I'm good as new" he said.

Lydia smiles, "What kind of improvements? I guess I'm technically a prototype as well, but that's more because they didn't want to risk testing my limits before they sent me into the field." She shrugs at the mention of the nuclear bomb, trying to conceal her shock, "What kind of bomb did you bring?"

Lydia nods, "Aye sir. Shall I stay undercover, or is it time to reveal myself?"

The overlord shook his head

"I'm sorry sir but I'm staying I've helped lydia here cement her place among the defectors but rain here is gonna need help earning their trust I've got a plan to help her get in close with them it'll take me lydia and rains cooperation to pull it off"

The overlord turns around to face lydia and rain

"You ladies up for it'll help rain get in close with them"

Charles went to the Garden as he was walking, then he saw a Statue of Discord the Chaos god while looking at him and then he began to read the title. While thinking that as he was looking and then looking at the sky. *I thought Discord was Reform by Futtershy? What made him get to stone?*

(edited)

Lydia smiles, "What kind of improvements? I guess I'm technically a prototype as well, but that's more because they didn't want to risk testing my limits before they sent me into the field." She shrugs at the mention of the nuclear bomb, trying to conceal her shock, "What kind of bomb did you bring?"

Lydia nods, "Aye sir. Shall I stay undercover, or is it time to reveal myself?"

Rain shook her head "I ain't telling you. You'll have to figure that one out on your own. It'll be a surprise in a way" she laughed. She then heard the comms go off "oh ya, it's a hydrogen bomb. The TSAR type? Brought it right in from the space station" said rain excitingly.

The overlord shook his head

"I'm sorry sir but I'm staying I've helped lydia here cement her place among the defectors but rain here is gonna need help earning their trust I've got a plan to help her get in close with them it'll take me lydia and rains cooperation to pull it off"

The overlord turns around to face lydia and rain

"You ladies up for it'll help rain get in close with them"

"Um sure I guess...what is it exactly?"

Edited by Thepumpkinking

The overlord faced lydia and rain

"Well the plan is lydia will scream and I'll grab lydia by the throat and look like I'm about to finish her off when her friends come running and see her in danger you'll come out of no where and take me down it'll look like you've also defected and earn there trust and then get them to drag me to the dungeons under the castle or what ever and I'll then break out and grab celestia and portal my self to the ragen that means you'll only have to get luna what do you think"

Rain shook her head "I ain't telling you. You'll have to figure that one out on your own. It'll be a surprise in a way" she laughed. She then heard the comms go off "oh ya, it's a hydrogen bomb. The TSAR type? Brought it right in from the space station" said rain excitingly.

"Um sure I guess...what is it exactly?"

Lydia chuckles, "Always with the classics. Did you remember to tamper-proof it? One of the ponies is a strangely competent hacker. I think its the device he's using, but I can't get close enough to check. The station is in place now? I guess that's good news."

The overlord faced lydia and rain

"Well the plan is lydia will scream and I'll grab lydia by the throat and look like I'm about to finish her off when her friends come running and see her in danger you'll come out of no where and take me down it'll look like you've also defected and earn there trust and then get them to drag me to the dungeons under the castle or what ever and I'll then break out and grab celestia and portal my self to the ragen that means you'll only have to get luna what do you think"

Lydia shrugs, "I'm game if you two are. If you try and choke me I will aim at you for real next time. Shall we do it now?"

Lydia chuckles, "Always with the classics. Did you remember to tamper-proof it? One of the ponies is a strangely competent hacker. I think its the device he's using, but I can't get close enough to check. The station is in place now? I guess that's good news."

Lydia shrugs, "I'm game if you two are. If you try and choke me I will aim at you for real next time. Shall we do it now?"

"Yup, I did also tamper proof it to a point. If it does get tampered with. The nuclear part will go off. Still putting this town I to a crator" she spoke,the she heard what the overlord said "alright, but let me tell you, I'm going to make it look as real as possible" she explained with a smirk.

(I'm passing out guys lol)

The overlord stood up and lifted lydia up by her neck be very careful to not hurt her

"Alright then let's do this guys I mean gals try not to hurt me too much I am already missing an hand just hold a gun to my head or something ok let's go rain go hide lydia do your best damsel in distress scream"

"Yup, I did also tamper proof it to a point. If it does get tampered with. The nuclear part will go off. Still putting this town I to a crator" she spoke,the she heard what the overlord said "alright, but let me tell you, I'm going to make it look as real as possible" she explained with a smirk.

Lydia chuckles, "You want to see real as possible? I tore his hand off on accident when I was trying to establish my cover. Let's do this."

"I feel..." Ben paused. "Jumpy." He shot out another bolt of energy into the air, this time it being more powerful than before. "Oh, I guess you did give me some!" Ben said. "This is cool and all, but I'm a bit bummed that I can't use any of my stuff right now." Ben said. "Hey, could someone give me my sandwich? It's in my bag..."

Hank nods as he smiles as he goes to the tardos and gets a device and a gun "ok. You ready? This will sting for a second."he smiles warmly "but it will work and you will do better then with the hoof one." He smiled "ok." He injects him with it "okay. Now give it a try." He smiled

The overlord stood up and lifted lydia up by her neck be very careful to not hurt her

"Alright then let's do this guys I mean gals try not to hurt me too much I am already missing an hand just hold a gun to my head or something ok let's go rain go hide lydia do your best damsel in distress scream"

Lydia nods and walks just out of the alley, "H-how are you alive? I ripped your hand off! What are you doing, get away from me!" she cries.

(edited)

Lydia chuckles, "You want to see real as possible? I tore his hand off on accident when I was trying to establish my cover. Let's do this."

Lydia nods and walks just out of the alley, "H-how are you alive? I ripped your hand off! What are you doing, get away from me!" she cries.

Ben stood up when he heard Lydia. He turned, seeing Lydia, the Overlord, and another mysterious person. "Err..." Ben gave a little wave to the Overlord. "Hi... nice seeing you again..." Ben said. Ben slowly inched towards his bag, his sights on the device poking out of it. He looked at the Overlord, holding Lydia by the neck. His grip was a bit loose... Lydia could probably squeeze free. Two royal guards stopped next to Ben. Their horns glowed, ready to attack. "Drop her now!" One of them screamed. Ben leaned over and whispered something into each of their ears, so only they could hear it. The glowing on their horns weakened just a bit.

Edited by Ducksquack

Hank nods "I'm sure. Imma go see how our real friends are doing." He said as he walks off and sees guards and ben as he walks up confused "what is happening? Do I need to help here or is it all good?" He asked with a smilr as he looks at lydia and the overlord "guards. Go watch celestia and luna"

Hank nods "I'm sure. Imma go see how our real friends are doing." He said as he walks off and sees guards and ben as he walks up confused "what is happening? Do I need to help here or is it all good?" He asked with a smilr as he looks at lydia and the overlord "guards. Go watch celestia and luna"

Ben stood up when he heard Lydia. He turned, seeing Lydia, the Overlord, and another mysterious person. "Err..." Ben gave a little wave to the Overlord. "Hi... nice seeing you again..." Ben said. Ben slowly inched towards his bag, his sights on the device poking out of it. He looked at the Overlord, holding Lydia by the neck. His grip was a bit loose... Lydia could probably squeeze free. Two royal guards stopped next to Ben. Their horns glowed, ready to attack. "Drop her now!" One of them screamed. Ben leaned over and whispered something into each of their ears, so only they could hear it. The glowing on their horns weakened just a bit.

Lydia tries to wriggle herself free, but is incapable to due to the strength difference between herself and the Overlord, as well as her inexperience with hand-to-hand combat. She looks at Ben and Hank in worry, "P-please help me... He came back to life somehow, and I can't hurt him from here!"