gaming News On Sonic Boom

DoubleRainboom

This topic's been made like two or three times already but I'm always up to talk about  more Sonic stuff.

I have one thing to say to this. You may want to plug your ears as you will hear this in spite of it being text.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEandshit 

</Sonic fanboying>

Edited by Discordian

If you like a good discussion video regarding Sonic Boom (the game) look no further!

I love GameXplain's videos. ;)

Anyway I'm really excited about the game. I'm really looking forward to getting it. I also really like the new designs for everyone but Knuckles. But his design is growing on me as the days go by. Tails's design is the best and it's very similar to the way he looked in Sonic Riders.  All in all looks promising. :)

It's always good seeing a new Sonic game at times, we shall see if it will be good.

Of course it will be. It's a Sonic game. All Sonic games have something good to offer and this one looks to be even better than some of the more recent ones. :D

• Brohoof 1

Of course it will be. It's a Sonic game. All Sonic games have something good to offer and this one looks to be even better than some of the more recent ones. :D

Exactly! :D Sonic games are always a joy to play.

• Brohoof 1

Is there? I've never heard Skrillex so didn't even know.

I love when the Sonic games get experimental with the music. The music in the recent games has been pretty terribad, and not just because they stopped using metal for the final boss themes.

Hell, I like when ANY game gets experimental with music. Orchestrated music is terrible and/or generic as all hell 99% of the time in video games but every game in existence decides that's the way to go for who knows why. Cuz it's easy to find people to make it? Bleh.

Is there? I've never heard Skrillex so didn't even know.

I love when the Sonic games get experimental with the music. The music in the recent games has been pretty terribad, and not just because they stopped using metal for the final boss themes.

Hell, I like when ANY game gets experimental with music. Orchestrated music is terrible and/or generic as all hell 99% of the time in video games but every game in existence decides that's the way to go for who knows why. Cuz it's easy to find people to make it? Bleh.

skrillex is a dubstep writer: the song in the game trailer is called bangarang 

I'm very interested in how this will turn out. Looks a lot more promising than Lost Worlds did, and hopefully it will run smoothly both gameplay-wise and story-wise (Sonic games have been lacking in the latter lately after Unleashed).

P.S Dislike the rebooted looks though, but I won't judge the game for that obviously.

(edited)

Definitely seems like they are going further into the Adventure direction but also a little bit of Heroes but with far less playable characters. Edited by Discordian

• 2 weeks later...