Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S'up bronies!

BlueTaco

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Uh... I went on the internet?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I kept seeing Youtube vids that had ponies in it, so I watched one and instantly became addicted.

- I'm a GURL brony. Not that it matters, but sometimes people think I'm a dude.

- I don't know why I'm making this post.

- I like skateboarding, rollerblading, and gaming.

- I have blue tips in my hair. IRL

- Do you guys even care about any of this?

- Probably not.

- Don't read the next sentence!

- WTF dude I said not to read the next friggen sentence.

- You little rebel..

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the Forums, BlueTaco.   Nice to have you here.   What kind of games do you play just out of curiosity?

Minecraft, COD, Halo, GTA V, any shooting game, any indie game, and stuff like dat.

• Brohoof 4

XD Nice way of finding the forums!

Welcome to the forums also Bluetaco, hope you enjoy it here! Pretty great place her

Sorry for reading the last sentences..XP

Nice games by the way!

Edited by TwilightSparkle<3
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum!  ^_^  Everypony here is really nice, so you're in good company.  ;) Anyway, I see you are a gamer too /) Do you have Steam? Or are you on console? (I have the last gen consoles, but I am mainly on Steam for everything... :3)

• Brohoof 1

Minecraft, COD, Halo, GTA V, any shooting game, any indie game, and stuff like dat.

YES, another COD and Halo fan, we got here.  :D

*clears throat*, please excuse that.  That's cool, I mostly stick to that genre as well.   BTW, are you looking forward to getting Destiny or Destiny BETA?

• Brohoof 1

YES, another COD and Halo fan, we got here.  :D

*clears throat*, please excuse that.  That's cool, I mostly stick to that genre as well.   BTW, are you looking forward to getting Destiny or Destiny BETA?

Ha ha. And yeah, I'm going to get the BETA version. No reason really, I just want to. The frustrating thing is that whenever I look forward to upcoming games I get all impatient and frustrated so, I try not to think about it too much.

Welcome to the forum!  ^_^  Everypony here is really nice, so you're in good company.  ;) Anyway, I see you are a gamer too /) Do you have Steam? Or are you on console? (I have the last gen consoles, but I am mainly on Steam for everything... :3)

I'm on console, sadly. And I'm glad to hear that there is some nice dudes here, :D

• Brohoof 1

Ha ha. And yeah, I'm going to get the BETA version. No reason really, I just want to. The frustrating thing is that whenever I look forward to upcoming games I get all impatient and frustrated so, I try not to think about it too much.

I'm on console, sadly. And I'm glad to hear that there is some nice dudes here, :D

I'm curious taco. What system do you have?

Same here, with Destiny.  Halo 4 is slowing down for me, due to the low population and COD, too many lags (although, I rather spend most of my time in Squads).  Shame Destiny Beta was pushed from Spring to Summer.  Was really looking forward to playing. 

I gotta say, its nice to have you here, :D

• Brohoof 1

Salutations, Taco. Prepare to be integrated into this addiction friendly esprit de corps, otherwise known as slavery a herd! Huzzah! :D

For the record, I do not at all feel bad about reading every single word posted, deliberately and intentionally with my head up really close to the screen in order to take in all the important nuances and details of your sentence structure. :okiedokielokie:

Nice ta meetcha. I think by now it's pretty clear that the term "pega-sister" has worn off and died in a fire due to mass resentment, which is amusing to me.

Did the blue hair tips come from AFTER watching the show? For that matter, was the idea for them based off of some anime character or something?

Hi Im toxic but my nickname is nuclear.