mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Honest. That's why it's an element of harmony.

You are walking wearing merchandise. Then some pony gives you a ticket to the next Pony convention that also includes meet and greets with voice actors. Your reaction?

Edited by CC_FlutterMaud

That I'm a girl.

Considering I'm not the "cutesy" type of girl, I'm a tomboy and I refuse to upload a picture of myself on here some people think I'm a G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life) or a transgender.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy MLP?

Edited by Couleur

Whenever I can't sleep, I try and clear my mind, slow my breathing down, and listen to the silence or noise around me. That usually works.

Mexican, Italian, or Chinese food?

Italian, just because it's very similar to French food (I used to live in France ^_^)

If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be and why?

The power to use Telepathy against anyone, and anything, despite the distance(Of course, you have no vocal chords when speaking through the mind. So, you can probably modify how you sound). This would truly expand my lazyness to a whole new level, being able to tell people stuff without having to leave the haven of my room let alone stand up. Oh, and the Trolling. Imagine one guy freaking out because he suddenly hears Yoda or something speaking to him in his mind. 

Yeah, flying would be cool, and superstrength and speed sounds nice and all, but Telepathy would just make my life.

Anyway, On to a question: Would you accept suddenly being sucked into Equestria as a character from any fictional place, powers and all(Disadvantages, too)? If so, who would you choose and why? Also, what moral/e would you choose? Good, Evil, Neutral, you get the point.

• Brohoof 1

holy hell...... I would not mind at all being stuck in Equestria as my OC as for what I'd do I would follow his path and become a legendary mercenary for hire

do you like this picture that took me a few hours to make?

3371442.jpg

anyways, why do they expect quidMEDIC to be ready to charge? he hasn't been healing anyone in there (except maybe scout's mother :smug: ) so how could he be ready to charge? also good job on the hours to make thing :yay:

if you were a pony and you met my avatar in ponyville, what would you do/say?

Edited by 10InTheTardis
  • Brohoof 1

I have a feeling that if it was anyone else answering this question, they would say Batman, because, well, Batman.

But, i've developed a huge fascination for Deadpool(Maybe its the fourth-wall breaking powers. dunno), so im gonna go with that. Also, Health regeneration and guns. Think that beats exploding batarangs. Well, now that i think about it... Eh, whatever. Still going with Deadpool.

Question:

You hear the doorbell ring, and when you open the door, you see Worst-Pony(Whoever that is) lying there on the ground, unconscious, cold, barely breathing, yeah, you get the point. What do?