Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Zombie Survival RP

Skullbuster

Missy was cautious of her surroundings, she didn't want a situation like earlier to happen, she didn't want to be the damsel in distress, despite being younger than the others, she wanted to prove that she could handle a simple job such as travelling to a gun store, and besides, she wasn't alone this time.

I run over to Missy and poke her in the nose and fly away. I fly over to a window and stare at the zombies outside. "Maybe they don't know who they are..." I stare at one corpse who just walked into a wall without knowing.

(filler filler filler filler filler filler)

Frozen hangs a few steps back from the other two, knowing that her safe range is likely a bit longer than Thunder's, and far longer than Missy's pistol. As she slowly half-pulls the action of her rifle, she sighs quietly as she watches the school smoulder.

"Do you have any idea what happened to that place? I heard a really loud bang yesterday..." Missy said, keeping an eye out for any zombies... she looked over to Frozen and was going to say something else, there was something on her mind, a question she'd been meaning to ask, but she stopped short before she asked.

Broken extends his wings slightly and nods, "I require a means to drain energy from these. They are sharp enough to cut metal. I will require you to manually fold them into place when they lock in position."

He nods toward the ceiling, "I will not be able to help setting your chimney, unfortunately."

Thunder continued with his group down the street. By now they were nearing the school, and nothing had happened. We was still just as tense. Silence didntnalways mean a good thing.

"You guys see anything?" He called back. It was good to have eyes on all sides.

Missy was stepping around cautiously, there would no doubt be a large amount of zombies gathering around such a large explosion.

"I don't think it's a good idea to pass by the school, unless we want to get ourselves killed." Missy looked over at the school, it was still burning with some zombies spottable from their current position.

(edited)

(nvm just some post that i failed at! filler filelr filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler ifller ifller filler filler)

Edited by Arial Flame

Missy contemplated something, she was very unlikely to survive until the apocalypse of zombies had ended, due to statistics like strength and base ability to actually survive and defend herself, she couldn't do any of these things. Maybe if she stayed with the others, she'd survive.

Maybe.

Frozen sighs, "I'm sorry about that, that was me, a propane tank, and some chemicals... I really wouldn't recommend going near the school, there are a hell of a lot of THEM around there... I hope the team going to the police station is ok... I'm worried something may happen to them."

Broken extends his wings slightly and nods, "I require a means to drain energy from these. They are sharp enough to cut metal. I will require you to manually fold them into place when they lock in position."

He nods toward the ceiling, "I will not be able to help setting your chimney, unfortunately."

"I got tools to cut it...as for setting the chimney, that's what the winch is for...well also moving the Anvil" he looked around "so are you sure you want to cut it?" he started drawing on the metal with a bit of chalk he had found in the wrench tool bag "I have the tools to cut the metal"

"Well, you might want to be a bit more careful next time..." Missy said, continuing to walk, the zombies weren't really reacting to their presence at all, it was surprising, still, she had a bit more time to think. What if once they got to the gun store, something happened to her, like it did last time, only this time, it wouldn't end with her getting saved.

I walk alongside the group looking at everyone but staying quiet. I look around some zombies in the distance. "Hey... so... we're going to the gun store right? Does that mean I can have and awesome gun like a shotgun that shoots 8 bullets at once? Do those even exist?!"

Thunder flicked his ears. "I... i think so?" He didnt know a ton about guns. "If there is, you can have it." He laughed.

They walked along, untill the store was in veiw. He looked to the left an saw two walkers.

"Missy, you remember how to handle that gun?" He said quietly.

"Yes, I remember." she levitated the clip out, it was still pretty full. She noticed the two zombies too. "So, how are we going to handle this, guns make a lot of noise, and I'm sure we don't want the attention." Missy kept her eyes on the zombies as well, her previous thoughts not leaving her mind.

Frozen turns and stares down the zombies, "Don't shoot them, something that loud would alert every one of them in a several mile radius. Let me, and cover my back." She slings her rifle and conjures another ice spike, preparing to impale the zombies silently.

I look at the store. "My shotgun that shoots 8 bullets at once better be there!" I look at the store and the two zombies about to get completely destroyed. "this reminds me of the time I was sleeping outside of a bar and a guy went and punched to ponies right in the face..." I say under my breath.

Me and Lace continue forth to the police station as quickly as we can, but without drawing attention to us. We stay armed and ready to take out any zombies silently, I also think on how everyone is on the other party going to the gun store. We reach the police station with ease, seeing there are not a whole lot of zombies around here.

"Well things have been quite easy since he school blew up"

I say to Lace as we continue walking towards the police station.

@@Sweets

"I got tools to cut it...as for setting the chimney, that's what the winch is for...well also moving the Anvil" he looked around "so are you sure you want to cut it?" he started drawing on the metal with a bit of chalk he had found in the wrench tool bag "I have the tools to cut the metal"

Broken grimaces and nods, "My wings have become a threat to my health. They will not be damaged for this and I must deactivate them before exiting out into the world."

He waits for Phillipe to finish marking out the metal.

(filler filler filler filler]

Broken grimaces and nods, "My wings have become a threat to my health. They will not be damaged for this and I must deactivate them before exiting out into the world."

He waits for Phillipe to finish marking out the metal.

(filler filler filler filler]

Philipe finishes drawing out 5 trapezoid panels and pentagon with a circle in the middle "a threat to you? how? maybe I can help, and I know you've been brushing everyone else off, about it, but try to trust me? I'm pretty good with machines" he plopped down on top of the metal blocking broken from cutting it until he explained.

Broken spears his wings into one side of a trapezoid and removes it again. He brings it down again on an another side and then the last. He then carefully picks a side and saws his way down an edge. Every movement is accompanied by a pleasurable sensation in his feathers that he hides from Phillipe.

"I doubt you could help with this. These are an Imperfect Reflection of the Element of Loyalty. Their manufacture is a cruel process."

Broken spears his wings into one side of a trapezoid and removes it again. He brings it down again on an another side and then the last. He then carefully picks a side and saws his way down an edge. Every movement is accompanied by a pleasurable sensation in his feathers that he hides from Phillipe.

"I doubt you could help with this. These are an Imperfect Reflection of the Element of Loyalty. Their manufacture is a cruel process."

"ever considered modifying them to accept a different fuel source? And if that isn't possible what process is used to make an imperfect reflection? there may be ways to modify the process" he began welding the trapezoid into place.

(filler filler filler)

Thinder saw their chance, and yelled "NOW!" As he rushed forward and kicked in the door. It was time to throw caution to the wind, because they were already detected. His hooves smashed through wood and glass, and he ushered the others inside. The inside of the store was empty, luckily, so he knew it would be safer.

Lace had been silent a good portion of the time, keeping her eyes and ears open for any danger around. Eyes did not dance, they glinted with seriousness. She looked up at the war pony, nodding. "They'll all be distracted for a while I'm betting." she said as she shouldered her rifle, looking up at the police station. "What are we getting here?" she asked, quickly tightening her ponytail.