Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Inky

HELLO EVERYPONY

Here you may post your awesome mottos/sayings/proverbs about TEH MOEST AMAZING-EST thing ever:

:lol:  FRIENDSHIP!!!!  :lol:

I'll start with one:

Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Now it's your turn :) 

"Dating girls is like riding a bicycle. If you mess up you could get really hurt forever or hurt someone you really care about"

- Finn The Human

Not about friendship (love is sortof like friendship, right?) but I thought this one belonged here

• Brohoof 1

"Dating girls is like riding a bicycle. If you mess up you could get really hurt forever or hurt someone you really care about"[/size]

- Finn The Human[/size]

Not about friendship (love is sortof like friendship, right?) but I thought this one belonged here

Yeah, love, friendship... all the same! ;)

And bonus points for Adventure Time (because it's awesome too)!!!!

A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.

- William Penn

William Penn is a very important figure in the Society of Friends (partially my religion) and his quote is my friendship mantra.

• Brohoof 3

A friend should be like a circle, not matter what angle you are looking at it. It has to always look like a friend.

I made this for literature class long time ago, is more like a metaphor for friends always being there and always showing their honest and true side. But it makes better sense in spanish(my native language)

Edited by Quarium
  • Brohoof 1