Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

Twisters head flies to the side and he face's Orrin again and laughs wipeing the blood from his cheek " Woo nice and tough i like you" As he sad that he brings the hoof around with his blade attachment to the Griffins face cutting into it it

Simon was rudely awakened by the sound of battle. He rolled over to where his feeding tube was and resentfully sucked in some of the thick, tasteless liquid. If I had my legs, I'd break out of here and show them what a real killer is like. He briefly closed his eye, remembering back to the days when his limbs were attached and fully functional. He could run, jump, and kick harder than most earth ponies. Not only that, but his spiked chain was a fearsome weapon, and the control mechanism had been upgraded, letting him control the direction of the chain by sending eletrical pulses through a wire that he had woven into it. A tear rolled down his face.

My legs...

Orrin stumbled about for a few seconds as he shook his head to recover from the blow.

"You're a strong one, I'll give you that," he said as he steadied himself. He spread his wings and then flew quickly behind the pony, cutting his shoulder as he did.

"But can you still fight with that on you?" Orrin asked with a taunting smirk.

Thunder had been blending with the shadows, unnoticed. Every so often she'd blast a guard but beyond that, nothing.

Scanning the room, she felt a frown coming across her face.

Of course, that one pony I want isn't here!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Copper walked calmly down the red carpet towards the princess who met his steely gaze with a smug smile, both disregarding the fighting all around them. Copper stopped at the foot of the thrown and glared at the princess, "you don't seem very worried, I take it you knew we were going to come?" She ignored his question and smiled sweetly, "so your the infamous CopperMane everyone has been talking about, is it to much to ask for you to bow before your princess?" He glared at her. "Oh fine, yes I must confess I had my suspicions." Copper raised an eyebrow, "if you expected us why didn't you try to stop us?" She smiled, "oh what fun would that be? I would much rather get some entertainment before burning you publicly in Canterlot Square." CopperMane growled "You disgust me! Where are my friends you captured?" Skullcrown laughed, "oh those pitiful Pegasuses my soldiers dragged in? I took pleasure in torturing them myself." Copper gasped and she smiled evilly. "Oh, look who is surprised now," she cackled and looked around at the carnage. "Well I've had just about enough of this." Her horn glowed black and ropes flew out and pinned Copper to the floor. Similar bonds trapped a struggling Thunder, Orrin, and Ponitearious to the ground. "Try all you like fools, those ropes cannot be broken. Guards take them to the dungeons." Twenty more guards entered from the back and grabbed the struggling rebels. Copper could just reach his earpiece, "Insipred, don't come after us! Go back to the forest and tell Astra she is in charge now! Quickly!"

"Watch the mustache!" Ponitearious yelled as he was thrown into the filthy dungeon. The walls were slick and roaches enterd and leaved at will through the sewer with bars disconnecting them.

"I've failed us," Ponitearious said with a crack in his voice, trying to hold back tears, "I simply couldn't have struck the princess with my knife while her attention was focused on you, Copper." Ponitearious plopped down in a corner that was lined with what seemed like melted cream cheese. ((eeeewwwww....))

(edited)

Copper sighed, "Don't feel bad Ponitearious, and don't sit there, you don't know what that is!" he sat down at the other end of the cell, well away from any edgy substances. "They confiscated my wings but they didn't notice the earpiece, I believe I can still contact Inspired, although these walls are pretty dense."

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Thunder sat against the dirty wall and then eyed an enormous cockroach in disgust.

"Sorry...it's my fault. I should have hit her with magic when I was in the shadows. Blame me."

(edited)

Copper raised an eyebrow, "a... what?" he looked at Ponitearious and then to the grates where the bugs were crawling around, "it would have to be small. Anything to big and they would hear and catch us, but a small explosive could work. Orrin do you have any spare electronics on you?"

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Inspired stopped mnidsprint as she listened to Coppermanes order. The whole thing had failed, of course it had, nobody can oppose the princess. No! She wont just abandon them! Inspired goes back to the armoury and helps the engineers fix the last mech. She tries her earpiece, "Coppermane can you hear me?" all she gets in reply is static. He must be alive, and the others, theyre definately in the dungeon but theres no way i can get them out without the guards knowing. So far Inspired had played everything safe, knowing her life is forfeit if the princess knows of her betrayal, but she wont let her friends suffer. Inspired jumps in to the mech she had just repaired, the 4 legged armoured behemoth sluggishly responded to the controls, lumbering from the armoury. "Hey what are you doing? Stop!" one of the guards cries out as she squeezes the machine into one of the castles passages, destroying the walls. "Stay out of my way," she shouts from the wheezing machine. Im coming guys just hold on!

Twister leaves the Throne room and heads towards the dungeons to wait for the Princess to come and 'Question'The rebels he takes up position standing facing ther Cage door Looking inside his wound slightly healed but still bleeding.

Thunder looked Twister up and down with a raised brow.

"Hi," she said in a monotone voice. She seemed completely unconcerned. "What up?"

Thunder just kept staring at him with her unnerving gold eyes.

"So when do we get sadistically tortured and murdered? I don't really like waiting, and I've got stuff to do," she said with a bored expression, looking around the room.