Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Code Lyoko RP

ZukoIsBestPony

Hello everypony! I thank you for clicking on this post. This RP is now closed for new sign up's, if you really want to play, PM me a OC file and I'll confirm it when we need a new player. Have a nice day.

So, I propose a role play based on one of my most favorite cartoons from my childhood, Code Lyoko!!!!

Basically it’s going to take place a few years after the end of the cartoon. (C.L.E. never happened.) The Lyoko gang has moved on to their adult lives and long left behind the factory and XANA and even some aspects of their friendship. But what the Lyoko gang don’t know, is that XANA had a backup plan. Near the end of his life, he began to figure out that he was going to lose. He retreated, not giving the kids challenges for weeks on end, he needed all his strength so he could create his replacement, XANA 2.0.

He stored the virus in the confines of the SC and programmed it to raise with the first reboot of the computer.

6 years later, he got his reboot. An assortment of Kadic students (our OC’s) stumbled upon the factory. They turned on the computer, and their lives got strange from there. With only the encrypted video diaries of Jeremy, our heroes must find a way to stop XANA 2.0 and save the world.

I hope you will play with me!

Edited by lunaisbestpony
  • Brohoof 1

I so want to do this roleplay because i love Code lyoko!!!! :D (Username)

But i've never been in a roleplay and i don't really want to be in one and then mess it all up

But i've never been in a roleplay and i don't really want to be in one and then mess it all up

I don't think you'll have too much trouble. Clearly you have competent spelling and grammar, which is one of the biggest problems for a lot of people, and beyond that, as long as you follow the rules and try your best, it's pretty hard to mess up. 

• Brohoof 1

huh. I remember some aspects of this show, but it has been awhile... I should be fine, though, as long as I don't have to remember things about main characters. Sure, why not? i`ll probably do a humanoid version of my OC Vincent. 

You DO NOT KNOW the size of the smile you brought to my face when I saw "Code Lyoko". This show was the shitz in my childhood...ahhhh the memories. I don't mind doing a humanzized version of my character. This RP has potential believe me. It can go on awhilllle if done right. I used to be in one years ago, like when I was 12 or something.

<3

I only want to be in the roleplay because it's about code lyoko but i don't really do roleplays :/

Good luck to everyone who is doing the roleplay and if you like codelyoko then you are AWESOME!!!! ^_^

1919865861_1.gif?w=646

Now listen to some music

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1