Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Code Lyoko RP

ZukoIsBestPony

I'm keeping this open for new players until tomorrow 6pm pacific time. We'll start the roleplay that evening or the morning after. Sound good?

Yea sounds good, send me a message when you started it please

But remember that i won't be in the roleplay till you enter the lyoko or a bit after you've entered the lyoko :P

@@TheLineTrotter,

Cool I was hoping you were going to use him! Griffins are awesome! 

But remember that i won't be in the roleplay till you enter the lyoko or a bit after you've entered the lyoko

Question, do you want to start the roleplay with what happened to your character? It might be a good introduction.

Question, do you want to start the roleplay with what happened to your character? It might be a good introduction.

Well that's up to you but by that do you mean you explain what happened to me or do we act it out?

Well that's up to you but by that do you mean you explain what happened to me or do we act it out?

It's your character, so it's up to you. By explain do you mean an opening monologue 1st person style?

It's your character, so it's up to you. By explain do you mean an opening monologue 1st person style?

No never mind, just leave it with no explanation about me

Well unless you really.... really want to do a introduction of my character then that's  but i still don't know if you mean act out the introduction of my character or you explain what happened or I explain what happened to my character (if we did do a introducation i would like it if you did it if you don't mind but if you don't want to do it then that's fine i will)

Edited by Codelyoko373

Well unless you really.... really want to do a introduction of my character then that's  but i still don't know if you mean act out the introduction of my character or you explain what happened or I explain what happened to my character (if we did do a introducation i would like it if you did it if you don't mind but if you don't want to do it then that's fine i will)

Again, it's up to you, I'll be fine with whatever you do. :) 

Again, it's up to you, I'll be fine with whatever you do. :)

Ok. I think we should do the introduction but would you be able to do it?

What do you mean by this? Are you asking me to introduce your character? 

No just what happened to him but it's up to you :)

Edited by Codelyoko373

Elaborate. 

Now i remember what that word meant XD ^_^

Ya I can do that! :lol:  If you don't mind.  ;)  

Yea i don't mind, It's what i would of asked you to do anyway :)

Holy Cheezuz you guys are making me seriously curious about your OC and their part in the RP

*evil laugh*

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

Yea i don't mind, It's what i would of asked you to do anyway

Cool, I think I'm going to send out an 'introduce your character' PM to everypony. It will be optional, but I find it makes things easier. Especially when your converting an OC into a human. But I don't mind doing the introduction for you, I had this really good idea, and I was hoping you would roll with it.

• Brohoof 1

Cool, I think I'm going to send out an 'introduce your character' PM to everypony. It will be optional, but I find it makes things easier. Especially when your converting an OC into a human. But I don't mind doing the introduction for you, I had this really good idea, and I was hoping you would roll with it.

Ok ^_^

Also do we make up are own weapon's on the lyoko?

Ok   Also do we make up are own weapon's on the lyoko?

Absolutely!!!! Be thinking about what your character looks like on Lyoko everypony! Have in mind a style a weapon, and for later what kind of vehicle you have.

Holy Cheezuz you guys are making me seriously curious about your OC and their part in the RP
It's going to be really fun!

Absolutely!!!! Be thinking about what your character looks like on Lyoko everypony! Have in mind a style a weapon, and for later what kind of vehicle you have.

I've got a really good idea for a vehicle ;)

Guys, To give you a hint on what i'm doing in the roleplay ;)

I'm already going to be in the lyoko

Odd-yumi-virt.gif

Edited by Codelyoko373