So, a weirdness about Maud Pie's voice

Zekromic

I want to know what the hell happened to Inkie and Blinkie. Usually when background ponies earn enough respect among the fandom, the writers award them with more screen time and lines.

I demand to see a picture of this Maud Pie!

Edited by Windseeker

I want to know what the hell happened to Inkie and Blinkie? Usually when background ponies earn enough respect among the fandom, the writers award them with more screen time and lines.

I demand to see a picture of this Maud Pie!

Pinkie pride, she is the new 3rd sister

Also, I love her voice, and her monotoneness reminds me of daria. Also, with her goth-esk design and near monotone voice, I may have found an actual waifu...

I wouldn't say that her voice sounds weird, I expected this for some reason because she started out her childhood in a depressing matter without having any fun at all until Pinkie Pie changed that.

But, I do like her design and her eerie, mature voice.

Edited by Scootalove

It kind of sounds like Raven who is voiced by Tara strong but it could be another voice actress.

that's why I made the thread, since it would be weird if Tara Strong voices another character apart of Twily, and Maud reminded me of Raven precisely

She talks in a manner similar to Raven, but it still doesn't sound the same.

It's probably Tabitha St. Germain or Cathy Weseluck, because they do the voices for everything.

I'm leaning towards Cathy Weseluck while listening to her.

Maud reminds me of Mako from Girls und Panzer. Flat voice, little to no obvious expressions on her face, a smartplot when it comes to her specialty (rocks), but still she retains a sense of duty and care towards her kin. I liked that about her, it made Maud unique in her own weird way. 

• 4 weeks later...

What happens if she was on fire or something? Would she scream?

LMFAO, I apologize for the nature of the question but it seems the fans make her completely emotionally impervious to anything. There was actually a comic I read were she swallowed a razor blade and smiled coughing up blood.

• 4 months later...