Are you a good judge of character?

FatalRain

Not really, I'm either too strict or too lenient. However, I'm working on not judging people at all and letting their actions speak rather than my perceptions of those people.

• smile 1

I dunno. Maybe. I generally find the first impressions and general vibes I get from a person are pretty accurate. Certain types of people tend to act, carry and present themselves in certain ways. Use certain language, terms, ways of speaking and what have you. You learn to pick up on those things if you pay attention.

Even online that can apply. The avatar you choose to represent yourself can say a lot about you, either on purpose or inadvertently. The way you write, the things you write about. It’s the same as spoken words in a way.

Or maybe I’m just too judgmental :P I’m silently judging all of you :winking-izzy:

I tend to have a good intuition when it comes to people's personalities and patterns of behavior. More often than not, I can tell pretty early on whether or not a co-worker or potential friend is going to be the kind of person who has my back, stabs others in the back, gossips, slacks off...

Now, do I always listen to my intuition? That's a different story. :jazz-hooves-please:

I think it all depends on the person. It is very difficult to understand at once how good and bad a person is. But I know one thing, sometimes the first opinion can be wrong.