You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

As highly improbable as it is, if it were possible, consider the ponies size, I'd be extremely worried of complications with birth.

No need to worry, biology in the mlp world has taken care of it. The fact that that she was able to produce offspring with a human with no magic alone is crazy enough.By the way the hybrid has already been born and the offspring is 100% healthy and so is your marefriend so all that remains is what you two plan for the future.

• Brohoof 1

No need to worry, biology in the mlp world has taken care of it. The fact that that she was able to produce offspring with a human with no magic alone is crazy enough.By the way the hybrid has already been born and the offspring is 100% healthy and so is your marefriend so all that remains is what you two plan for the future.

Well aren't you the most generous Dungeon Master?

• Brohoof 2

Well just gonna put this here but you do realize that human eat meat and that with this hybrid there would be a necessity for meat products also what with that could bring a disaster to the pony species as more of these hybrids come to be the more they would come to possibly odd situation with ponies being used as food and rights activist and other government stuff.

Well just gonna put this here but you do realize that human eat meat and that with this hybrid there would be a necessity for meat products also what with that could bring a disaster to the pony species as more of these hybrids come to be the more they would come to possibly odd situation with ponies being used as food and rights activist and other government stuff.

Dun dun dun! Plot twist!

Pinkie Pie, are you done making cupcakes yet?

• Brohoof 1

Enough with all the negative technicalities lol. That said this hybrid being born in a world where everyone is a vegatarian would be all they would consume. Plus humans in our world can live off a meatless diet and in many cases are healthier for it.

Enough with all the negative technicalities lol. That said this hybrid being born in a world where everyone is a vegatarian would be all they would consume. Plus humans in our world can live off a meatless diet and in many cases are healthier for it.

I have heard about those claims I have not really looked into it but I have heard about how vegetarians are considered "demons" from the community not literal but  apparently people hate vegans with a passion. I don't get it.

Haven't you heard about the scandal of horse meat in beef meat in France? Magical horse meat should be fine for a while.

Don't touch my ponies!  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

I have heard about those claims I have not really looked into it but I have heard about how vegetarians are considered "demons" from the community not literal but apparently people hate vegans with a passion. I don't get it.

It's because a lot of vegans are all "in your face" about it and demonize you for eating animal products alongside vegetables and fruits like the omnivores we are.

Not all...but yeah.

Unless you're also eating bugs too though, humans more often than not lack in the protein department, especially if you're gonna live in a world with no meat from birth.

(edited)

I found this.

img-2587712-1-167888.png

Don't ask me about how much crap I had to filter through to find it though....

That image is awesome lol. I wonder why the nurse looks so annoyed though?

Also I had to sort through alot of NSFW matieral to find images safe for this site to lol on occasion.

Edited by GXPBlast

@@GXPBlast

With some research at the internets, I manged to find that human and pony hybrids are called Satyrs. From Greek mythology. These kind of humans has horse legs not horse body.

Satyrs in Greek painting is horrible but the MLP one is beautiful :)

post-16586-0-34264000-1398953896_thumb.jpg

post-16586-0-75667300-1398953944_thumb.jpg

post-16586-0-28472900-1398954046_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

"Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?"

Its an odd situation, but all you can do is make the best of the situation. Me and Applejack would raise the child like I would a normal child. It is an awful thing to just leave someone with a child. My biological father did that to me, but luckily enough I had immediate family willing to take me in. I wouldn't want that to happen to him/her.

And, if I'm not already, get married. Although I'm probably already married (promise rings and such)

@@GXPBlast

With some research at the internets, I manged to find that human and pony hybrids are called Satyrs. From Greek mythology. These kind of humans has horse legs not horse body.

Satyrs in Greek painting is horrible but the MLP one is beautiful :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

They are only one possibility of a pony and human hybrid. Satyrs happen to be a very popular idea and so there are many pictures of human and pony couples with them.

But then again its all up to your imagination as hybrids could end up looking like nekos, anthros, centaurs, or satyrs.