Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

Okay this is a really confusing double life story XD.

Is there anyway you can shorten or modify it and stick with the one world scenario lol?

Basically you are in equestria for some time, fall in love with a pony (your case with Twilight) and you guys deeply fall in love and after some NSFW activities she becomes pregnant. There is no drunken episodes, it was just out of pure love.

Everypony including shining armor and flash are happy for you and the only one shocked and possibly very nervous is you.

There is a huge event similar to the size of Canterlot Wedding scheduled for you and twilight and everypony are extremely happy for both of you.

Whats your plans after this and how do you react?

Thanks for the reply. I just like a little drama. :blush:  But sure, if it HAD to be one life, it would be in Equestria. I'd still be hesitating to do so. But with all these ponies behind me, I'll be okay!

Edited by WiiGuy

(edited)

Thanks for the reply. I just like a little drama. But sure, if it HAD to be one life, it would be in Equestria. I'd still be hesitating to do so. But with all these ponies behind me, I'll be okay!

Of course you would have many ponies behind you, its Equestria full of love and friendship not like on Earth where there is excessive drama, war, disease, betrayal, and greed.

Edited by FurzVette

I wonder, would the child inherit more than just the human like body? Like would it have human like hair instead of a horse hair mane? Would its eyes be smaller and less equine and more ape like? What level of anthropomorphism would it receive from the interspecies breeding? So many questions that will never be answered!

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

I wonder, would the child inherit more than just the human like body? Like would it have human like hair instead of a horse hair mane? Would its eyes be smaller and less equine and more ape like? What level of anthropomorphism would it receive from the interspecies breeding? So many questions that will never be answered!

img-2456883-1-medium.jpeg

That chart really helps me picture the differences between fully human and fully pony. Whoever the artist is who made this, give them my thanks.

Edited by WiiGuy

That chart really helps me picture the differences between fully human and fully pony. Whoever the artist is who made this, give them my thanks.

I don't remember who made it but they have one of each mane six, a few other characters, and you can commission your own o.c. in the chart.

(edited)

Since I am sans doo-dad, this would be a neat trick for me to pull off with Princess Twilight Sparkle. Now if Shining Armor happened along, I'd have some serious "splainin" to do! 

Sorry I am abit confused with this post lol. Could you please clarify what this doo-dad and a trick with twilight and something with Shining armor?

Edited by FurzVette

Sorry I am abit confused with this post lol. Could you please clarify what this doo-dad and a trick with twilight and something with Shining armor?

Well, since I'm a girl and so is Twilight, how would I get her pregnant no matter what I did? Now if Shining Armor joined the party, I'd have some serious problems with my husband if I was the one to end up with a foal!

I think I just admitted I would have sex with Shining Armor. Cadence would KILL me!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Well, since I'm a girl and so is Twilight, how would I get her pregnant no matter what I did? Now if Shining Armor joined the party, I'd have some serious problems with my husband if I was the one to end up with a foal!

I think I just admitted I would have sex with Shining Armor. Cadence would KILL me!

And I thought I was the one with the dramatic outcome!

Btw, I love your signature banner with the parasprites eating it and Pinkie asking which way they went!

• Brohoof 1

Based on this image I would believe hybrid between a pony and human would turn out as number 4.

The one thing they didn't put in the picture though were Satyr ponies:

img-2466978-1-ivy_color_by_dj_black_n_wh

img-2466978-2-1369605692717.png

Edited by Biznis Kitty

(edited)

The one thing they didn't put in the picture though were Satyr ponies:

img-2466978-1-ivy_color_by_dj_black_n_wh

img-2466978-2-1369605692717.png

Thats also a possibility. But the reason why I choose number 4 is because I dont think the offspring would be 50/50 in terms of body structure pony body and human torso.

I think if a hybrid was made it would effect the entire structure. So human like head with pony ears.  Pony like legs that are upright, a tail and maybe some fur. But the structural face would be human like, kind of like neko but not hairless.

But thats just my Opinion.

Edited by FurzVette

Thats also a possibility. But the reason why I choose number 4 is because I dont think the offspring would be 50/50 in terms of body structure pony body and human torso.

I think if a hybrid was made it would effect the entire structure. So human like head with pony ears.  Pony like legs that are upright, a tail and maybe some fur. But the structural face would be human like, kind of like neko but not hairless.

But thats just my Opinion.

Well if we're going to be all Mr. Scientific Geneticspants I suppose, but remember mate this is equestria so guess what

religion-its-magic.jpg

So if you're magical horse wife gives birth to a magical baby satyr thing just blame magic. It works for everything else in the show.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well if we're going to be all Mr. Scientific Geneticspants I suppose, but remember mate this is equestria so guess what

So if you're magical horse wife gives birth to a magical baby satyr thing just blame magic. It works for everything else in the show.

Either way the offspring turns out. All of eqestria will be celebrate as a new species is born.

Edited by FurzVette

Since I have new favorite ponies now, I figured I'd update.

Lyra: She would be happy she gave birth to something with hands if the baby turns out to be a pony/human hybrid. I would have to keep an eye on the baby to make sure she doesn't do something crazy like cut off the baby's hands or something xD

AJ: I would be a member of the Apple family, so good times ahead :D Although lots of work ahead too ):

Big Mac: First, I would wonder how one of us got impregnated. Then, I would wonder how much we ended up drinking. Then, I would go see Twi for some psycholgical therapy, and maybe have RD give me a pep talk xD (although with her brand of humour, she might make things worse xD)

Then, I would go see Discord for a mind wipe

Edited by Assertive Fluttershy

I would have to keep an eye on the baby to make sure she doesn't do something crazy like cut off the baby's hands or something xD

Oh my gosh that reminded me of Llamas with Hats 5. Carl opens a dimensional rift and all that falls out of it are severed baby hands...

Since I have new favorite ponies now, I figured I'd update.

Lyra: She would be happy she gave birth to something with hands if the baby turns out to be a pony/human hybrid. I would have to keep an eye on the baby to make sure she doesn't do something crazy like cut off the baby's hands or something xD

AJ: I would be a member of the Apple family, so good times ahead :D Although lots of work ahead too ):

Big Mac: First, I would wonder how one of us got impregnated. Then, I would wonder how much we ended up drinking. Then, I would go see Twi for some psycholgical therapy, and maybe have RD give me a pep talk xD (although with her brand of humour, she might make things worse xD)

Then, I would go see Discord for a mind wipe

Key word. MAREFRIEND=female. So big mac does not apply here lol. Male human and mare in this scenario. But applejack and lyra are fine in this case lol.

In all honesty? Even if my marefriend wasn't Pinkie, I'd support my mare and our child with every ounce of my being. That's what a real man would do, and as much as I'm not a man, I am a man in that regard I guess.

(edited)

I would be elated. I'm kinda happy just thinking about it now, actually. I love Rainbow Dash, and I know I would love our kids.

Even with Rainbow Dash's energetic and proud personality, I believe she would make a great marefriend and mother.

Edited by FurzVette

(edited)

Big Mac would give you one of these.

Remember everypony is happy for you both, there is no interrogations. But I am guessing you would be with Applejack since you mentioned big mac, so the question is how would you respond?

Edited by FurzVette

(edited)

If Lyra - Somehow, all the babies would be born with hands, even if not human or human hybrid. Lyra would have this huge smirk on her face.

If AJ - Finally, I'll have one or more minions to train in the art of prank fu. Then me, my young'n, AJ, Big Mac, RD, and Pinkie Pie could pull off the most epic prank known to ponykind xD

Edited by Princess of the Sun