Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

This thread, right here, is exactly the kind of stuff I join in on mocking when my anti-brony pals get into it. Dear gods, are you sure this premise is creepy enough?

But as for "What Now?"...I'd realize I was having a bizarre dream and wake up to go have some morning coffee.

Rarity and my baby...I'm sorry I'm just tearing up a little bit with joy...

I think Rarity and any of the mane six for that matter including Rainbow Dash would make a great mother. Celestia and Luna as well.

The biology here is so much wat that my brain hurts...  :(

Well, absolute impossibility aside, I'd take responsibility of the situation. I'm not one to just neglect the effects of my actions. And I'd never leave Twily alone with something like this.  ;)

Well, i guess the first thing would be to have a rather stupid look on my face...

Then i would gently take the slender hoof of Rarity into my hands and whisper to her that we will raise this... foal... (Would it be a foal? Child-foal? Foal-child?) together, how hard it may be. I would try everything to be a good father. Everything to make sure that the.... Foal-child-foal.. would have a good and fulfilled life. The same would be true for Wawity of course. It would not be easy, but we would make it! Marriage would follow soon. (Rarity would look awesome as a bride! :squee:  )

We would be a happy family... Rarity, Me and ...Man-foal-child...

Then we would make a lot more babies! Lots and lots of babies!...

...WAS HAS THIS FANDOM DONE TO ME!?  :(

Okay, more serious answer than last time.

I'd say "Rarity, I promise to stay with you and our child... wait a minute... if we are having a kid together, then that means...

"Let me see if I remember this correctly, there are birds, and then there's bees and ohmygodIhadsexwithahorse!"

And after a rather long bout of vomiting I would be forced to reflect on my life and try to figure out where it all went wrong.

Okay, more serious answer than last time.

I'd say "Rarity, I promise to stay with you and our child... wait a minute... if we are having a kid together, then that means...

"Let me see if I remember this correctly, there are birds, and then there's bees and ohmygodIhadsexwithahorse!"

And after a rather long bout of vomiting I would be forced to reflect on my life and try to figure out where it all went wrong.

No need to vomit and question your life. We are talking about beautiful sapient ponies and not some random horse.

Plus you fell in love with her and there is going to be a huge party with many ponies to attend the birth of your offspring. :)

I probably would raise my child no matter if it was anthro, satyr, centaur, full human, or full pony. Plus I would be eager to see if he/she had magic because any pony I would marry would most likely a unicorn.

I'd have a complete mental breakdown. I have absolutely no desire for children, I have never wanted one, and I doubt I ever will. I would like to say I would try to raise them, but I don't think it would work. I would be an awful parent, who would end up resenting their child. I know that sounds horrible, but that's exactly why I don't want kids. I have no desire to ruin someone's childhood like that.  

In this scenario you remain human and you fall in love with your favorite mare from MLP.

1506555_818257854855146_1728822508_n.jpg

You mean if I haven't already?

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I must say that alot of bronies here would be very happy and raise their offspring. That is a good thing to hear, but some would be scared and I totally can understand why XD.

img-2426236-1-1506555_818257854855146_17

You mean if I haven't already?

This trcuk load of thunbs up is a perfect way of explaining it.

Edited by FurzVette
  • Brohoof 1

Nice.... not a virgin anymore.

I guess that's a great way to lose your virginity to a pony lol. The first time you will become a father in the process to a new breed of species in eqestria.

I'd be extra confused, being that I am a girl. Love is magic?

We're already talking about inter species cross breeding between a human and a magical pastel pony. So it's not like the girl/girl impregnation thing would be all that weird by comparison.

No need to be confused it would not happen. This would be between a guy and a mare.

Aw, why not? If a hybrid can happen, why not this? Clearly there is some magical forces happening in equestria.

I guess that's a great way to lose your virginity to a pony lol.

It sure would be quite the story if you ever managed to find a way back to earth. I could imagine my mom and my brother wondering where the hell I was and the shocked looks on their faces when they are introduced to a pregnant Applejack. They know I like Applejack but they don't know that I like her in THAT kind of way I am sure their reactions to being the grandmother and uncle respectively of either an anthro pony or a satyr or when I tell them that we plan on doing a lot more baby making will all be quite interesting.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Well... If it was with a MARE, I would shart a brick because I am a girl and am attracted to males (I am not a homophobe at all, don't think that please ^_^)

if it was with a stallion, I would still shart a brick because stallions don't give birth to children.

If I WAS giving birth to a pony, I would first still shart a brick, because children scare me, and I hope it wold look like a pony because I dislike human children...

I would be freaked out because there is a living thing inside me and I fear the birth process... But if all goes well, I guess I could love and tolerate the child.

Well, that's a lot of brick sharting!

Edited by Technicolor_Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Well... If it was with a MARE, I would shart a brick because I am a girl and am attracted to males (I am not a homophobe at all, don't think that please ^_^)

if it was with a stallion, I would still shart a brick because stallions don't give birth to children.

If I WAS giving birth to a pony, I would first still shart a brick, because children scare me, and I hope it wold look like a pony because I dislike human children...

I would be freaked out because there is a living thing inside me and I fear the birth process... But if all goes well, I guess I could love and tolerate the child.

Well, that's a lot of brick sharting!

Like I have told others in the thread follow the scenario lol. This would not apply to a female. Magic was not used, I repeat magic was NOT used. All that happened is a male human and a mare made love and stuff happens that is NSFW and boom pregnant mare with a hybrid.

...This sounds like one of those green text stories on 4chan. Anyway, I'd be very accepting and take care of it. Plus a centaur-like child would be awesome to have and spend time with.

No need to be confused it would not happen. This would be between a guy and a mare.

Maybe if you reversed the situation? Human girl and colt? ^^"

Sounds like an idea for another thread topic. So I guess you could do that.

Well go for it, it was your original idea anyways, I just altered it for the girls. ^^