Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

In this scenario a male human (you) and a female mare from MLP of your choice (your marefriend) gave birth to what is clearly a human x pony hybrid and a celebration bigger than the Canterlot Wedding is taking place in Equestria. Everypony is very happy for the both of your and history is made in Equestria. The hybrid is also 100% healthy with no negative birth defects.

Nopony is scared of this hybrid due to the many species that live there and since Discord is basically one giant hybrid anyways, a new species introduced into their world is not that surprising. The only one surprised is you if anything.

The hybrid being born had took place after you and your marefriend fell in love and eventually engaged in activities that are known to produce offspring. Believing that there is no way that humans and pony DNA can be compatible, the last thing you thought about was getting your marefriend pregnant.

Eventually she does get pregnant, and with help the doctors of Equestria and unicorn magic both determine with 100% that the offspring is yours. Keep in mind if your marefriend happens to be one of the princesses, you automatically become royalty and will rule Equestria side by side with your marefriend.

Feeling that you were tricked into some spell that was used to allow pony and humans to reproduce, you go to find out if magic was used to make this event possible. You go to the Alicorns and Unicorns for help to find out absolutely no magic was used. Your marefriend is just as shocked as you and also confirms no magic was used but despite this, she is very excited to be a mother and raise your offspring with you. In the end, somehow pony and human DNA is compatible for some reason and thus you have a hybrid.

Since you are now a father what do you plan on doing? Will you marry your marefriend and accept fatherhood or will you bail on her and find a way to get back to Earth and never return to Equestria again.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 2

well, does this mean she will give birth to satyrs? Or will the children be human, or foals, or xenomorphs? And does this mean I'm gunna have to LOIC sun butt to stop her tyranny so I my have my child? And I doubt it would be that big of a revelation to the world, and most of the issues would be dealt with at the family level. It would be akin to having a half black kid during the 1960s.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

well, does this mean she will give birth to satyrs? Or will the children be human, or foals, or xenomorphs? And does this mean I'm gunna have to LOIC sun butt to stop her tyranny so I my have my child? And I doubt it would be that big of a revelation to the world, and most of the issues would be dealt with at the family level. It would be akin to having a half black kid during the 1960s.

Well we dont know what the hybrid will look like. I would say use your imagination on what it will look like. Also in this scenario you could be in a relationship with celestia anyways if she is your favorite pony. What ever pony it is, since there are many different species in equestria and dicord looks like one giant hybrid anyways, the ponies of equestria are not as shocked as you would expect. In fact they are extremely excited for you both and look forward to see what a human/pony hybrid will look like. Moreover, there is a special event scheduled for when the hybrid is born. If anything your the most shocked and freaked out about what is happening.

Edited by furgrid

Well we dont know what the hybrid will look like. I would say use your imagination on what it will look like. Also in this scenario you could be in a relationship with celestia anyways if she is your favorite pony. What ever pony it is, since there are many different species in equestria and dicord looks like one giant hybrid anyways, the ponies of equestria are not as shocked as you would expect. In fact they are extremely excited for you both and look forward to see what a human/pony hybrid will look like. Moreover, there is a special event scheduled for when the hybrid is born. If anything your the most shocked and freaked out about what is happening.

I was more referring to how humanity would react to the fact that i bred with a species other than our own. And celestia does have a really nice flank........

(edited)

I was more referring to how humanity would react to the fact that i bred with a species other than our own. And celestia does have a really nice flank........

Well you can be living in eqestria and decided not to leave when offered after you fell in love.

Edited by furgrid

I'm a free spirit, man. I can't get tied down like that. I'd be on to the next alternate world to find new and exciting magical talking animals to bone.

• Brohoof 3

I'd be supportive and caring and excited. To be honest a family's always been one of my deep down, 'maybe this is never gonna happen and I can only dream' fantasies. A little foal human thing to raise and impart all of my non existent wisdom onto...

Wait, shit. The kid's gonna have Pinkie Pie and me as parents.

Poor creature. Maybe I should consider giving it up for adoption in this scenario.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably be surprised at first, then I would learn to get over it and accept what has happened. Sounds interesting though.

I would agree with this.

Just like with my mare Pinkie learned. It would be time to learn RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

Initially, surprised. But in the end, I'd probably be happier than anything else I've ever experienced. But I would, without a doubt, give them the love and support that any father should. Every kid deserves that, if anything.

Edited by KingPrisman
  • Brohoof 1

I would be elated. I'm kinda happy just thinking about it now, actually. I love Rainbow Dash, and I know I would love our kids.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

(This thread may contain some stuff that some bronies do not agree with or dont imagine having happen, please dont be offended

I know this is one of those crazy and possibly controversial what if scenarios, but I thought it would be an interesting discussion to have)

In this scenario you remain human and you fall in love with your favorite mare from MLP. You end up in a relationship and things escalate to a point where things happen that most people do when they fall in love. The last thing you expect is any offspring due to biological differences.

Over time you notice your marefriend showing signs of what most females do when they are expecting offspring. You initially brush it off thinking nothing of it. Eventually things escalate where the signs cannot be ignored.

You immediately fear that your marefriend has cheated on you as there is no way that ponies can have offspring with humans. Also, no special spell was used to allow inter species reproduction in the case of a unicorn or alicorn.

Your marefriend in tears after accusing her of cheating on you admits that she is pregnant with your offspring. You are still not convinced and you look for other ponies to confirm that this offspring is indeed yours. In the end, the offspring is indeed a hybrid after multiple unicorns and doctors have confirmed the hybrid is going to be fathered by you.

Since there are many different species in equestria and dicord looks like one giant hybrid anyways, the ponies of equestria are not as shocked as you would expect. In fact they are extremely excited for you both and look forward to see what a human/pony hybrid will look like. Moreover, there is a special event scheduled for when the hybrid is born. If anything your the most shocked and freaked out about what is happening.

How do you react and what are you going to do now?

How would I react to this? Five words: "Applejack, will you marry me?"

• Brohoof 3

Me: "Turns out you were wrong, egghead."

Twilight "I know... I can't wait to

write a research paper on this!"

Me: ....

Write a research on her pregnancy with your child or how you were wrong about ponies not having offspring with humans?