Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find out your gaming style with this quiz

cybershocker455

(edited)

In my cases, it tells me I prefer action and fast paced games with a focus on competition rather than team work. With a very low focus on strategy or story. It tells me this to be precise:

Action-Oriented, Persistent, Ambitious, Social, and Grounded Edited by HeavyWeaponsBaby

Relaxed, Story-Focused and Creative

Well. I'd say it's more or less accurate. Except of one part:

The thing told me I have only 8% on fantasy, ergo I do not really like Skyrim.

Say what bruh? I listed Skyrim as one of my top-favorites. And I answered honestly.

Get real.

• Brohoof 1

Action orientated and creative. Suppose that is accurate, decent mix of Strategy, FPS, Sandbox, and Open-world sorta games is generally what I play.

Proficient, Social, Deeply Immersed, and Creative.

My top 3 picks for favorite games were the Fallout series, Cities: Skylines, and Kerbal Space Program. The most recent game I have played is the Long Dark.

Pretty accurate since I spend the majority of my time doing random stuff like building settlements and roleplaying.

Apparently I'm Action-Oriented, Proficient, Driven, Social, Grounded, and Creative. I have nothing to argue, this is a pretty good idea of what I do. I like games with stories and in depth characters, but when I get to just jump right in and start doing whatever I enjoy it more.

Sounds...pretty on point for the most part

Action-Oriented, Proficient, Driven, Social, Deeply Immersed, and Creative

c24b06cc4da54e768816b00a224d866b_zpst2bg

I'm the kind of gamer who just wants to play, be immersed in the story and setting, have fun! I don't like to stop, sit down and plan my attacks, practice the game repeatedly to "git gud", farm/grind for exp or materials for in-game items just to move on in the main story, or search for things (without guidance). I also like to blow things up!  :umad:

I say, I'm very close to being a casual gamer...

(edited)

Here's what mine says:

Your Gaming Style : Action-Oriented, Driven, Social, and Creative

Action(93%)

Social(68%)

Mastery(60%)

Achievement(90%)

Creativity(84%)

Immersion(55%)

HAHAHA :D I found this funny cuz it's true for me!!

The Action Components (93%)

Gamers with high Action scores are aggressive and like to jump in the fray and be surrounded by dramatic visuals and effects. Gamers with low Action scores prefer slower-paced games with calmer settings.

95%83%DestructionExcitement020406080100

Destruction (95%): Gamers who score high on this component are agents of chaos and destruction. They love having many tools at their disposal to blow things up and cause relentless mayhem. They enjoy games with lots of guns and explosives. They gravitate towards titles like Call of Duty and Battlefield. And if they accidentally find themselves in games like The Sims, they are the ones who figure out innovative ways to get their Sims killed.

Excitement (83%): Gamers who score high on this component enjoy games that are fast-paced, intense, and provide a constant adrenaline rush. They want to be surprised. They want gameplay that is full of action and thrills, and rewards them for rapid reaction times. While this style of gameplay can be found in first-person shooters like Halo, it can also be found in games like Street Fighter and Injustice, as well as energetic platformers like BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

Edited by Kronos

I got Spontaneous, Driven, Independent, Deeply Immersed, and Practical, with my highest scores being Immersion (83%), Achievement (70%) and Action (54%).

Not sure about most of this, but I definitely agree with Immersion and Achievement. Some of my favorite games include a well defined world and story and I can be a hardcore Completionist at times, always trying to complete everything and get every trophy/achievement. 

Action-Oriented, Proficient, Driven, Social, Immersed, and Creative.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. I like pretty much everything in a lot of games. The only one I wouldn't agree with is Social, I like sticking to either myself or a few friends.