Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

• 2 weeks later...

My fashion style is furry and casual. I typically wear some sort of zebra-related T-shirt, hiking shorts, and sandals in warmer weather. I will wear a coat over the zebra shirt and wear hiking pants and socks and shoes or boots in the winter. I wear issued uniforms at work. Around the home, my attire is typically a T-shirt and underwear or kigurumi pajamas.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty casual. Mostly T-shirts, jeans and a hoodie if it's cold. Most of my clothes are black, so that's usually the colour of choice.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy semi-formal fashion personally c: I love blazers, fashionable shirts (both solids and patterned ones) and fun accessories like ties or handkerchiefs. Also a combination of shirt and sweater is something I really enjoy (patterned shirts are amazing in style like that). 

Chaos, I wear it every day with pride! Not really, I just put on whatever is comfortable, and looks and smells decent, but wouldn't it be chaotic to wear chaos!?! B)

• smile 1

I don't have a cohesive fashion style. One could say that my public style is kinda business casual.

Two things that are consistent with me right now are loving dangly earrings and capris. lol. I also like long dresses and skirts. I love floral, but have been wearing more solid colors lately.

Right now you'll only ever see me in flats or some rather basic shoes depending on the outfit. During the warmer months I wear a lot of sandals.

At home I like to wear comfy short shorts and with comfy tops, sometimes I like wearing comfy dresses with pockets. Sometimes I'll wear a robe, but I get warm very easily, so it's rare I can keep it on for long before switching to something cooler.