Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What style do you like your hair to be?

Dashy 4 Ever

Related image

Shailene Woodley's short hair is so pretty. This is the hair I dream of having someday, when I get up enough courage to chop my mop. My hair goes down to my shoulder blades and I like it, but it can be a lot to deal with sometimes. I'd love to try a super short haircut like this one because it would feel wonderful in the summer with the breeze flowing through it. 

• 8 months later...

I like to keep my hair in a curtain style, dead center. It makes the face more symmetrical. It was also a rather interesting hairdo back in the day that was difficult to do if you didn't know how to.

• 1 year later...

I always had a preference for that emo hair look you know the long bangs and stuff. While having had what I tried to have as an emo haircut I somewhat gave up on it as everytime I'd get a haircut somehow they always took more then asked so it became hard to actually maintain such a haircut. Perhaps why most emos do it themselves. So anyway as of now I just prefer it free flowing and long, while not my preference per say I keep it in a ponytail mainly as I feel I'm expected to look more neat but yeah I have always preferred to keep it slightly longer for no other reason really then having a preference for longer hair that is.

My hair needs to stop growing. That is the only problem. As soon as it is perfect, it just grows.... It doesn't want to stay the same.

I haven't gotten an haircut since June 2019, so Therefore I like to have my hair long. Prior to June 2019, I used to have my hair somewhat short, but not too long. Then I started growing it out since then. I always wear a ponytail when I go somewhere like to church or to the store. My family whom I'm currently living with wants me to get a haircut, but I refuse to do so. 

• Brohoof 1

I comb my hair back. And I need to do it a lot because my haircut is affected by everything. I even developed a habit of doing this with my hand every other minute when around people. I think of starting using hairspray or something

• Brohoof 1

I still wear it down to my shoulder blades, parted on the side with bangs swept down to my right brow. It’s mostly straight but gets pretty wavy in back, especially toward the ends. I’d love to wear it short but this is the way I’ve worn it my whole life and old habits die hard. I wear it ponytailed about half the time, otherwise just loose and natural. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I still wear it down to my shoulder blades, parted on the side with bangs swept down to my right brow. It’s mostly straight but gets pretty wavy in back, especially toward the ends. I’d love to wear it short but this is the way I’ve worn it my whole life and old habits die hard. I wear it ponytailed about half the time, otherwise just loose and natural. 

I love that hair, Dreamy. :wub::mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1