Sugar Pea

BUN

Tomato Sauce

Mayonnaise

Bacon

Cheddar Cheese 

The burger, don't mind how it's grilled

BUN

Love this, have it in the Pub usually before going to watch football (soccer) match ^_^

Cheese and ketchup if it's like Mcdonalds. Homeade its usally the same but sometimes i throw on some onions. If i'm having one of those days where I feel like eating really unhealthy foods, I will have a bacon and chedder burger :D

Other than buns and one hamburger patty,

Cheese

Mayo

Ketchup

Bacon

Lettuce

Tomatoes

Pickles.

Occasionally, I want a second hamburger patty, but only when I'm really hungry.

I usually end up with that list except with mustard and without bacon, but I prefer it without mustard.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

Personally, I don't understand people who put anything and everything on any kind of food. I can't taste any one thing in particular, it's all just kind of a jumble.

For me it's just cheese, lettuce, ketchup and mayo.

• Brohoof 1

I like them as they're usually served in restaurants, with cheese (I like different kinds but I usually prefer cheddar), onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and thousand island dressing. The one thing I don't like and simply cannot abide by having on a burger is pickles. I know it's a bit of an oddity to dislike pickles but there's just something about them I can't stand. Funnily enough, I can eat a burger with a little bit of pickle relish, but I just don't like the pickle chips for some reason. As far as the burger's bun, cheese, condiments and such are concerned, I'm pretty flexible and not terribly picky provided the burger is still tasty. As for the patty, it's gotta be done medium well. I want it cooked properly but not burnt to a crisp. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Bacon, cheese, meat... And plenty of it!

On that note, the Red's Big Tavern: Pig Out Style over at Red Robin is the best burger I have ever had in my life. It's a massive cheeseburger with loads of bacon, and this delicious sauce that I just can't describe.

I'm not much into burgers since they involve ground meat. I like the stuff I get on my sandwiches at Schlotzsky's.

Lean smoked ham, Genoa and cotto salamis, and melted cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses layered with black olives, red onion, lettuce, tomato, mustard and their signature dressing on a toasted Sourdough bun. B)

IF IT ISN'T ENORMOUS AND FULL OF GREASE I WON'T RESPECT YOU

*ahem*

I like having my burgers with cheese, lettuce, and ketchup. Yeah. Burgers are my favorite food, but I'm fairly simplistic with what I put on it. Sue me, why don'tcha?