Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like on your burger?

Sugar Pea

Tomato ketchup, molten cheddar cheese, three bacon (golden/Brown, smoked) rashes, crisp lettuce, fresh sliced tomato, mayonnaise. Homemade, mincemeat, with the cheese on the inside of the burger.

Why am I not fat?

Sautéed Mushrooms, Sautéed Onions, Jalapeños (depending on my mood), Swiss Cheese, Mayo is my usual toppings for a burger, if I have a choice, and it's usually accompanied by a side of Poutine.   

• 1 month later...

Bacon, Real cheddar cheese, Grilled pepps/onion, Lettuce (a lot), BBQ sauce. yum!

Reminds me of this site: cheeseburger.com

Edited by Bunches

I get picky about the cheese, believe it or not. I seriously dislike the substance that passes for cheese on most cheeseburgers. If I wanted to eat plastic, there's always the wrapper the fake cheese came in. It probably has more nutritious content. :)

Aged cheddar and/or blue cheese for me.

And I recommend Branston Pickle, for those who can find it. It's a dark savory relish made of a variety of veggies. It goes particularly well on cheddar burgers.

Colby-Jack cheese, ketchup, honey mustard and some garlic salt on the ketchup/honey mustard. Also I put some butter on the top and bottom buns and warm the buns in the microwave to slightly melt the butter.