Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

Skirt, tights, boots, red scarf, some random pop-culture related shirt, and a steampunk jacket.  I prefer overdressing.

When I'm home though, I just wear a tank top and shorts or just regular pajamas lol.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Skirt, tights, boots, red scarf, some random pop-culture related shirt, and a steampunk jacket.  I prefer overdressing.

When I'm home though, I just wear a tank top and shorts or just regular pajamas lol.

A steampunk jacket?  :wacko:

Is it like victorian-era with metallic stuff in it, or?

I sometimes go out dressed in my psychiatric ward male-size standard issue pyjamas. With no underpants.

But on a good day: knee length black boots, black jeans, black shirt, leather great-coat and a black felt stetson/fedora thing. Earring in left ear only, hair hacked short with toenail scissors. XD

Mouth full of white-gold teeth. :D

Cowboy western vesuvio boots, button up long sleeve, corderoys, brown sheepskin leather jacket, usually a woodland camouflage trucker hat or leather gloves if I'm driving. My wardrobe is expensive.

Usually a t-shirt, slim fitting jeans, boots and a leather jacket. Sometimes I'll even add a MLP dog tog. :please:  On the whole, nothing too extravagant! 

Just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  I normally don't go to formal occasions, so I don't worry about it all that much. 

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

Trousers - Strictly Skinny jeans/Super skinny only neutral colours due to the colours of my boots.

Shoes - 100% boots ranging from normal to leather this includes Dr Martens, Jack Jones and other brands such as Topman.

Tops - Usually jumpers and shirts or a combination of both.

Coats - Parkas and Pea Coats.

Accesories - Hairband/hair pins, watch (sometimes) and at times male/female jewellery c:

This is currently my winter wardrobe really, I cannot wait to plan my Summer wardrobe! :rarity:

Plus UK weather is pretty terrible so BOOTS are a must :3

• 2 weeks later...

Right now what I love to wear are Metal bands shirts, covered with my grey hoodie in winter and not in the summer

And for pants, i always wear jeans but in the summer I have to wear shorts so I don't heat to much.

Fashion? Style? What are those? =/

I normally wear a lot of dark colours- black, brown, sometimes dark blue- since bright colours don't suit me well. Plain shirt under a black hoodie, with plain trousers and strap-on shoes; that's my usual appearance :)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Outside of school it's basically anything that covers at least half of my skin, aaand flip-flips. Because flip-flops are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

A Tiger of Sweden trenchcoat with a polo underneath. :P

Edited by Guest

I'm actually goth so I wear black or dark colors with boots. I keep my nails painted black and I wear a choker. I'm more Geek Goth so I"m not heavy into the fashion so I wear t-shirts and dark pants along with my glasses.

I'm a preppy girl.

I wear brand-named clothing that is tight-fitting and smells nice.