Ponies VS The Imperium of Man?

Bendy

Ponies VS The Imperium of Man  

21 users have voted

1. 1. Ponies VS The Imperium of Man

• The Imperium of Man would easily crush the Ponies.
    • Ponies got magic, so Ponies wins because Ponies are superior master race.

ALL HAIL KING SOMBRA. ALL SHALL PERISH UNDER HIS IMMORTAL REIGN. 

ALL HAIL KING SOMBRA. ALL SHALL PERISH UNDER HIS IMMORTAL REIGN. 

YAY PURPLE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE KNOWN, UNKNOWN, WHATEVER!!!!!!

FOR THE NEW EMPIRE!!! FOR THE NLR!!!!!!! FOR EQUESTRIA!!!!!!  :angry:

If only it was just colourful ponies. There are many creatures on in Equestria that are very deadly. Heres a list:

• Dragons
  • Hydras
  • Sea-serpents
  • Chimeras
  • Minotaurs
  • Changelings
  • Sombra
  • Gryphons
  • And Discord the embodiment of chaos
  •  

You are kidding, right? The Collegia Titanica and their Imperator-class/Reaver-class Titans can pretty much rip the largest of dragons to bloody tatters if not decimate the entire planet. Discord and Sombra can be easily killed by The Grey Knights or a Kill-team of skilled psykers.

• Brohoof 1

I voted the second option just because of the way you worded it. XD

After today's episode, let's just have Maude throw rocks at them and the problem is solved. XD

I think that Equestria would become a pleasure world. Assuming that pony magic is not insanely powerful against non-magic species.

Ah but are they prepared for Discord? He is after all the embodiment of Chaos so he controls the warp, chaos demons, chaos space marines etc. He would not only confuse them but herald their destruction.

I think i just found out why the Imperium wants to destroy the Poniverse....we are a threat.

Just because he's the god of chaos in FIM doesn't mean he would have the same abilities that powerful magic users in Wh40k have. He's never shown any abilities to summon daemons at will. Also, he pales in comparison to many powerful mages like Magnus the Red who is capable of obliterating a person's mind (which FIM does not have any strong feats of resistance to).

More likely the pony verse is filled with xenos that they wish to cleanse (murder) for their god emperor, they don't need much reasons to do so.

• Brohoof 2

You are kidding, right? The Collegia Titanica and their Imperator-class/Reaver-class Titans can pretty much rip the largest of dragons to bloody tatters if not decimate the entire planet. Discord and Sombra can be easily killed by The Grey Knights or a Kill-team of skilled psykers.

Granted the titans would beat Dragons, but i was just stating that there was more than colourful forces.

And with the killing of Discord and Sombra, i'm not convinced. Sombra? What is there to kill? A cloud? And Discord Is pretty much a daemon, you can't kill him, only temporarily inconvenience him.

Just because he's the god of chaos in FIM doesn't mean he would have the same abilities that powerful magic users in Wh40k have. He's never shown any abilities to summon daemons at will. Also, he pales in comparison to many powerful mages like Magnus the Red who is capable of obliterating a person's mind (which FIM does not have any strong feats of resistance to).

More likely the pony verse is filled with xenos that they wish to cleanse (murder) for their god emperor, they don't need much reasons to do so.

I think the only reason why Discord dosn't summon Daemons is because MLP:FiM was originally made for kids.

But hey, who knows maybe they'll see how adorable the Ponies are and forget it all and just embrace the magic of friendship? :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Granted the titans would beat Dragons, but i was just stating that there was more than colourful forces.

And with the killing of Discord and Sombra, i'm not convinced. Sombra? What is there to kill? A cloud? And Discord Is pretty much a daemon, you can't kill him, only temporarily inconvenience him.

Psykers can obliterate a person's soul with their powers. Grey Knights nemesis weapons can do the same. Intangibility is also not going to help when the whole planet blows up from the exterminatus.

Grey Knights are professional daemon hunters, they're used to fighting said powerful daemons and how is Discord going to resist having his mind screwed over by the entire grey knights chapter since all of them are psykers as well.

• Brohoof 1

Hasbro didn't state that Draconequus' are of daemonic origin as he is no omnipotent archangel, he can be killed by a hit-squad. Even if he were, The Grey Knights were specifically trained to banish/destroy daemonic entities like Discord and Sombra.

• Brohoof 1

Psykers can obliterate a person's soul with their powers. Grey Knights nemesis weapons can do the same. Intangibility is also not going to help when the whole planet blows up from the exterminatus.

Grey Knights are professional daemon hunters, they're used to fighting said powerful daemons and how is Discord going to resist having his mind screwed over by the entire grey knights chapter since all of them are psykers as well.

You obviously underestimate discord, he won't resist, that's too mainstream. He'll confuse and con-fuddle them by saying something along the lines of "Oh, you got me! Can I have one last request? Can I have a glass of water?" And then he'll start singing. He'll basically do what he does best, distract. This will bide time for Vinyl to power up the bass cannon, Fluffle to ready the orbital pillow cannon, Celestia to do nothing as always, the mane 6 to pull the elements out of the tree, the tentacles to get attacking, the solar empire and the NLR to team up, steven magnet to complain about his moustache, and spike to make nacho's

Hasbro didn't state that Draconequus' are of daemonic origin as he is no omnipotent archangel

They never stated he wasn't either.

My point about this whole thing is that when it comes to the imperium vs the ponyverse i really don't think either will come out in a winning condition

Wait are there more Draconequus'? If there isn't a fanfic about this already, one must be made!!

Edited by BritishBrony 13

You obviously underestimate discord, he won't resist, that's too mainstream. He'll confuse and con-fuddle them by saying something along the lines of "Oh, you got me! Can I have one last request? Can I have a glass of water?" And then he'll start singing. He'll basically do what he does best, distract.

I think you are highly underestimating the training and cold calculating efficiency of the Imperium troops, they aren't going to allow him to waste The Emperor's time during an operation of laying siege to an entire planet.

This will bide time for Vinyl to power up the bass cannon, Fluffle to ready the orbital pillow cannon, Celestia to do nothing as always, the mane 6 to pull the elements out of the tree, the tentacles to get attacking, the solar empire and the NLR to team up, steven magnet to complain about his moustache, and spike to make nacho's

I take it you are saying this out of jest? Because The Imperium forces probably outmatch the entire population of Equestria and will cover enough ground to the point that not even Discord can bide enough time for a simple Equestrian mobilization of resources. The above methods are not even going to put a dent in their war machine.

I would mention Exterminatus, but I decided to take space warfare out of the equation here.

• Brohoof 2

I take it you are saying this out of jest? Because The Imperium forces probably outmatch the entire population of Equestria and will cover enough ground to the point that not even Discord can bide enough time for a simple Equestrian mobilization of resources.

I have but 4 things to say:

• Yes i'am saying this out of jest
  • Equestria is but one nation, there are other nations like Saddle Arabia
  • There are many space marine chapters who would say: "This Xenos is not bad Xenos." And would not kill the ponies. Like the white scars, the one thing they like more than horses is their vehicles. The Space Wolves and Wolf Brothers also like animals, they would especially like the Timber Wolves. Then the Salamanders would be like "OMG!!! DRAGONS!!! WE LOVE FIREY BEASTS!!!". And I can't remember its name but there is a chapter that loves Gryphons.
  • Nothing Survives the Bass Cannon.

Also the Imperium of Man can eat my shorts. Mankind will inevitably fall to itself, just like the Romans collapsed from without and within, so shall the Imperium.

Edited by BritishBrony 13

• 3 years later...

The imperium has a space ship that can fire a beam that "sterilizes" the entire planet of all organic matter including any possible kind of single cell organism 

including the top layers of anything like rock etc. They would cleans equestria form space, and none of them would ever know they were there. 

• 11 months later...