Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Code Lyoko 2.0

ZukoIsBestPony

Thuner kept on dancing on the floor, making sure not to get to carried away. He came to a headspin where he was surrounded by sparks and flares of electricity. "Yeah, that's my brother Thunder for ya." Blitz said to a spectator who was watching in awe at Thunder's moves. 

Alphonse reacted slowly to what was going on. One moment he was making sure a girl was legally allowed to drink, the next she was off to the nurses office winking at him and motioning for a drink. The whole business with the teacher barely even registered.

He decided it wouldn't be a good idea to keep the flask on his person for the rest of the night, so he made his way up in to his dorm, still unoccupied, and stashed his flask under his mattress, along with a couple bottles that were kept hidden under the bed itself. While he was in his dorm, he thought he may as well freshen up a bit and go to the bathroom, brush his teeth, wash his face to wake himself up a bit, and then return to the dance.

After finishing his business in the restroom, he returned back downstairs, but not before placing two small, airplane-sized bottles of whiskey in his socks, so even if he did get searched by that teacher, they wouldn't think to look there.

Back in the gym, he took a seat at the same table he started at that night and resigned to drinking fruit punch, keeping himself hydrated for the night ahead.

"Huh?" was Vincent's first reaction to yet another person coming up to him. It was a girl, even! He'd had more interaction with people with what could be a normal, casual conversation within the first hour of being at this new school than he had in, well, years! And now even a girl was comming up to him... she was rather pretty two... her honey-gold eyes were noticeable even in the slightly dark room, and her hair was an eye catching purple. The dress, while certainty nice... didn't look natural on her. 

Regardless, two people coming up to him like this, was preety surprising. And they both seemed pretty casual about it. Either he was actually getting lucky, or this was the start to some prank. When she told her name, Vincent managed to recover from his less than eloquent response and actually reply to the question. "I`m Vincent. Vincent Walker." He said, introducing himself as he somehow seemed to sit up even straighter in the presence of the girl.

@

Edited by TheLineTrotter

Minx smiled and brushed some hair out of her eyes. "Hello, Vincent. You look a bit big to be a teenager." Minx commented. She crossed her arms and looked at him. He seemed well-built but he sat up too straight. Most boys she knew slouched when they sit. Minx noticed that he had a military style haircut too. "You part of the military?" She asked. 'He does look like he's a part of the military. And he's dreamy. Not to me he's not.'
@@TheLineTrotter

Edited by Pixelate

At the comment of him being rather big, he nodded simply. He wondered if she was simply refering to the fact that he was pretty tall for a teenager, or if she also was referring to the muscle he had on him. At the question, he shook his head: why would a member of the military be at a school dance? At least the security idea some around here had made some sense. "No, I just wear the haircut... i`m just a student." he explained simply. His father would be letting out whoops of joy at this... two people within  few minutes assuming he was military... he'd be so proud. Still, Vincent fought to keep his face from flushing: the girl was rather pretty, even in a dress she seemed uncomfortable in... he tried to keep those thoughts out of his head. 

@

@@TheLineTrotter

Minx placed a couple of fingers on her chin and tilted her head to the side. "Why do I have a hard time believing you?" Minx asked curiously. She was warming up to the idea of having a real friend instead of just talking to her personalities. She noticed that he tried to keep emotion out of his face. 'Dev, Angel. Why does he have trouble with emotions again? Wrong personality Minx. Ask the other one. He struggles to keep emotion out of his face because he's been trained to do so. It's part of the military training they give everyone. Yeah that. Right. Thanks.' Minx thought. "So what classes are you taking here?"

After Dex got his meal, he got up and left the gym. The party was still in full swing, but he didn't really care for stuff like that. "Might as well go for a walk since I missed my workout." He said to himself. He took off in no direction n particular, just walking. soon he came to a tree heavy area, probably put there to improve the school's looks. He didn't stop, he just remembered the way he came.

He liked time like this, just him and his thoughts. He didn't care much for social activity, hell, he didn't go to actual school. He was home-schooled by his father whom thought that Dex would benefit more from his instruction rather than any other school. His mom, a self-defense instructor, kept him in-shape, hence why he is as muscular as he is. Soon enough, he came across a manhole cover behind a bush, 'Odd,' he thought, 'who runs a sewer system under a forested area?' he looked at it for a minute, then looked around, making sure no one saw him. He then decided to do some exploring. He lifted the cover and climbed down, putting the cover back as he did.

• Brohoof 1

Minx smiled and brushed some hair out of her eyes. "Hello, Vincent. You look a bit big to be a teenager." Minx commented. She crossed her arms and looked at him. He seemed well-built but he sat up too straight. Most boys she knew slouched when they sit. Minx noticed that he had a military style haircut too. "You part of the military?" She asked. 'He does look like he's a part of the military. And he's dreamy. Not to me he's not.'

@@TheLineTrotter

Arti turned to Minx as she conversed with Vincent, "Hello, I'm Arti Geheim."

"She seems to be upfront and casual as well, It also appears Vincent didn't expect so many people to be willing to talk to him."

Deciding to answer Minx's question along with Vincent, Arti replied, "I'm In History, Business, and writing classes for the most part, though I haven't gotten over my schedule much yet."

@@Secret Person

"Hi Arti. Is that short for something?" Minx asked. She thought over the classes he was in and her eyes lit up. "You're in writing and history classes too!?" Minx squealed. 'What are you doing!? Shut up! Don't ruin this. Ruin what? *facepalms* Ah you're such a dweeb' Minx recovered from her momentary outburst and blushed in embarrassment.

@@Secret Person

"Hi Arti. Is that short for something?" Minx asked. She thought over the classes he was in and her eyes lit up. "You're in writing and history classes too!?" Minx squealed. 'What are you doing!? Shut up! Don't ruin this. Ruin what? *facepalms* Ah you're such a dweeb' Minx recovered from her momentary outburst and blushed in embarrassment.

Arti nodded and responded, "Yes actually, it's short for Artifex, Latin I think."

Arti was slightly surprised by Minx squealing over them being in some of the same classes, but he took it lightly.

"I guess so, I hope we get along in that case."

"Huh, already found two people in similar classes as me."

Edited by Secret Person

"I dunno. Why do you?" He asked, raising his brow. Wasn't sure why she'd think he'd be lying about being military... why would military trained solider just be sitting at some school dance, talking to a guy in a trilby? "I know I look the part, but you can thank my dad for that. I come from a military family, generations back. I`ve been living a military lifestyle since I was a kid, and i`ve been training since elementary." He explained, hoping this would be enough for the girls apparent curiosity. When it came to classes, he listed off the basics. "I`m in the normal stuff... plus a few advanced history classes plus sociology and psychology. " He noticed the girls face light up at the mention of history... well, and writing. Maybe she was a history nut too? He'd never had someone to talk to about this. Woah... talking to me, pretty, likes history... maybe I can- WHOA,what am I thinkin', jeez?" He said, mentally shaking himself of such thoughts. He was being crazy. When the mention of what Art's name came from, Vincent felt inclined to jump in, "Yeah, Artifex. Latin. It means mostly people who work in fields of art. Y'know, artist, actors, craftsmen, masterminds..." Vincent spouted out a few of the more common uses of the word from memory. He'd always been a fan of roman history, and had picked up some phrases and words. 

EDIT

After the girl sat down next to him... the conversation suddenly turned to mental illness. "Huh?" He asked, seeming completely confused by this sudden turn. "Um... no. I mean, I don't think so." His dad had taken him to a psychiatrist a few years back... something about it 'being pointless to sharpen a sword if it's just going to snap'. From what he knew, he'd come back okay...

(BTW, Vincent's current infactuation with Minx doesn't really mean I intend to them to end up together. I just feel it's fitting because, well, this is some of the most extended interactions he's had with a girl his age! It'll either wane or wax as time goes on :P )

@@Secret Person,

@,  

Edited by TheLineTrotter
  • Brohoof 1

@@Secret Person, @@TheLineTrotter

"Sorry about that. I don't usually talk to others but tonight, I thought I would make an effort." Minx explained. She sat down next to Vincent and looked at Arti. "Artifex huh? Thought it would have been short for Arthur." Minx said. "A completely random question. Do you have any mental diseases?" Minx asked seriously. She's definitely warming up to these boys.

"I dunno. Why do you?" He asked, raising his brow. Wasn't sure why she'd think he'd be lying about being military... why would military trained solider just be sitting at some school dance, talking to a guy in a trilby? "I know I look the part, but you can thank my dad for that. I come from a military family, generations back. I`ve been living a military lifestyle since I was a kid, and i`ve been training since elementary." He explained, hoping this would be enough for the girls apparent curiosity. When it came to classes, he listed off the basics. "I`m in the normal stuff... plus a few advanced history classes plus sociology and psychology. " He noticed the girls face light up at the mention of history... well, and writing. Maybe she was a history nut too? He'd never had someone to talk to about this. Woah... talking to me, pretty, likes history... maybe I can- WHOA,what am I thinkin', jeez?" He said, mentally shaking himself of such thoughts. He was being crazy. When the mention of what Art's name came from, Vincent felt inclined to jump in, "Yeah, Artifex. Latin. It means mostly people who work in fields of art. Y'know, artist, actors, craftsmen, masterminds..." Vincent spouted out a few of the more common uses of the word from memory. He'd always been a fan of roman history, and had picked up some phrases and words. 

(BTW, Vincent's current infactuation with Minx doesn't really mean I intend to them to end up together. I just feel it's fitting because, well, this is some of the most extended interactions he's had with a girl his age! It'll either wane or wax as time goes on  :P )

@@Secret Person,

@,  

"Yep, I believe that is right. Though it doesn't come from the same place as my last name... it's weird, I have a rather mixed up heredity pattern."

"Sorry about that. I don't usually talk to others but tonight, I thought I would make an effort." Minx explained. She sat down next to Vincent and looked at Arti. "Artifex huh? Thought it would have been short for Arthur." Minx said. "A completely random question. Do you have any mental diseases?" Minx asked seriously. She's definitely warming up to these boys.

Arti raised his eyebrow to this somewhat sudden question, "Well, no... why do you ask?"

(Fun Fact, Arti's last name, Geheim, is according to translate,"Secret" in Dutch. I don't know if that is wholly accurate, but I decided to go with that as I really suck at names.)

Edited by Secret Person

As he climbed down into the sewer, he noticed a few things, like the fact that there was nothing running down there. "The main line must have been moved some time ago." he said to himself.
As he continued along, he saw tracks on the ground, like someone had used this place as a skate-park some time ago. he followed the tracks until he saw another grate, which was where the track stopped. He climbed through and took notice of the fact that he was now on a bridge.

"I know I should head back," he said, "but I really am interested now." He then started walking and walking and soon he reached a sort of warehouse. 'let's see what's inside' He thought as he found an entrance.

The inside was bare with a set of broken down steps, "Can't use those" he said. then he spotted a long rope hanging from the ceiling. getting a running start, he grabbed onto the rope and made his way to the bottom floor. From there he saw an industrial elevator. Curiosity still gripping him, he called it, and took it all the way down.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Katie sat alone in the rather dark nurses office, it had been 20 minutes and still nobody had come to speak with her. The place was cold, which was annoying due to her bare feet and strappy dress. Plus the waiting room chair was old and creaky. The teacher had showed her the room, told her to stay put, than disappeared , muttering something under his breath about stupid kids doing stupid things.

Bored, she stood and started poking around the cabinets. Most of them were locked, the few that did open contained over sized science text books. She popped one off the shelf and leaned up against the window to read it. It kept her interest for all of 2 minutes. Then she looked out the window. A lone, rather muscular teen was jogging about outside. 'We can go outside?' she thought aloud to no one in particular. She had figured the adults were guarding the exits, but apparently not, as the boy didn't even look nervous about being alone in the dark after hours. Maybe he had broken the rules. If so he was certainly the type of person she wanted to meet.

So she walked out of the nurses office, the science textbook tucked under her arm. She was going to talk to that kid if it was the last thing she did. She walked outside into the cool night air, enduring the slight pain of the uneven ground on her feet, as it was still better than walking in high heels.

From her distance she could see the kid, jogging across the school grounds and turning a corner into the woods, leaving her sight. Katie chased after him and ran into the same area he had. He was nowhere to be seen. She creeped across the the forest floor, looking silently for any sign. And she found one. Grass below her was compressed leaving a faint footprint trail she could follow. And it led well, to a manhole, in the middle of a forest. What?

She shoved the manhole cover aside and peered below at what she figured was a sewer. There was a ladder, but it was dark and she didn't quite know how far a drop it was. Curious she dropped her text book down the hole and listened for the thump.

CRASH!

"Hmm," she whispered to herself, "about 1 second deep."

She shrugged and climbed down the ladder in pursuit of the mysterious teen. "HELLO?!?" She bellowed from the bottom, her echo carrying throughout the sewers, "ANYBODY DOWN HERE?!?!" She couldn't see a thing, but after a moment of silence, she heard footsteps and took off in their general direction.

Edited by lunaisbestpony
  • Brohoof 1

@@Alex Kennedy,

"Mmmm well...would it be okay with you if we walked around...and you know do friend things" she smiled nervously. He was quite upfront about things but she had encountered guys like him before. Whisper wrapped her arm around his and looked up at him and grinned. Did he ask me my name already? Did I answer? Cheezuz...

Whisper fixed her dress and looked around. She watched the teacher freak out about someone drinking and a girl making a nice save. She felt intrigued by the guys dancing like crazy and the people hanging out by a table talking. They seemed like the most colorful people here.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Rush shrugged. He was disappointed, but maybe it could still work out in the long term. And anyway, it never hurt to have another friend here. "I guess I can live with that. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable by asking or anything, but they do call me Rush for a reason. I have a tendency to charge into things headfirst, you know? But if you want to start out as friends, I guess I ought to respect that. Come to think of it... did I get your name? I don't remember."

Edited by Alex Kennedy

@@Alex Kennedy,

"Everyone is born alone, then we make friends and then well...things could change" she shrugged. Whisper chuckled as he explained his name and wondered about hers "If you 'rush' too much you might miss opportunities" she winked.

"Call me Whisper. I think my parents might have been hippies." she answered.

As the Elevator came to a stop, and the doors opened, Dex looked around and was amazed. Right in the center of the room was a super computer. "What the hell is this doing down here?" Dex asked himself as he moved toward it. He saw that it was powered off, and judging by the dust, had been so for some time. He blew on the computer to get the dust off and did what any curious teenager would have done. He turned it on.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Rush chuckled. "Maybe you're right. I guess I'll try to take things a little slower from now on. With you at least. It might take me a while to adjust to everything else. And by the why, I think Whisper is a lovely name. I've always favored unconventional names. So, uh... what do you want to do?"

Thunder and Blitz had been exploring the place and soon came across an elevator. "Whoa, wonder where this takes us?" Thunder asked. "Maybe to some haunted basement..." Blitz said with a sort of evil laugh. Thunder whacked Blitz upside the head. "Ow..." Blitz stated. He then pressed the button. The elevator came. The two went down. When they arrived, in front of them, was a giant supercomputer. "C...could it be?" Thunder asked. 

@

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Rush looked over. "I don't recognize them, but I might just not know them. I've been here for a couple years, but I don't know everybody even now. They look like they might be fun, though. If you want to check it out, I'm game. Or whatever else is fine too. I don't really care." 

Alphonse got up and started wandering. He wondered where that girl from before could have gone off to. He decided that the party was fairly dead anyways and decided to take a walk in the woods.

Pulling one of the miniature bottles out of his sock, he cracked it open and downed it, making his walk a bit more enjoyable, if more sloppy. He meandered around until he came upon a slightly opened manhole cover. Had he been sober and sound of mind, he would have just left it be and continued on his walk. Alphonse, however, was fairly inebriated and thought it would be fun to go exploring in the sewers, so he opened it up and left the manhole cover open, not really caring if anyone fell in.

He lowered himself down, ungracefully plopping on to the floor, which was oddly dry for a sewer. Must have been a remnant of some old project. He just decided to wander around until he found a ladder that he wanted to climb up, which when he pushed the manhole cover off, he noticed he was on a bridge, near the old power plant. He thought that since he was exploring, he may as well continue on his journey and act the part by swinging down on a chain to from the platform the door opened to.

Since there really wasn't any other way to go that he felt like doing, he called the elevator and waited for it to arrive, downing the rest of the miniature whiskey, saving the one bottle in his sock for that girl he met back at the party.

EDIT

After the girl sat down next to him... the conversation suddenly turned to mental illness. "Huh?" He asked, seeming completely confused by this sudden turn. "Um... no. I mean, I don't think so." His dad had taken him to a psychiatrist a few years back... something about it 'being pointless to sharpen a sword if it's just going to snap'. From what he knew, he'd come back okay...

(BTW, Vincent's current infactuation with Minx doesn't really mean I intend to them to end up together. I just feel it's fitting because, well, this is some of the most extended interactions he's had with a girl his age! It'll either wane or wax as time goes on :P )

@@Secret Person,

@,  

As the discussion continued, Arti scoped the Room again, things where getting more quite now. 

"Perhaps I should think of something to make this more exciting... nah, I bet something will happen on it's own.

After that mental though in his brain, because there are other organs you can think with, Arti thought of a proposition, "So, haveyou two checked out much of the Campus? May be late, but Things here seem kind of quiet at the moment."

(This could lead to the factory, could not, whatever is best for the plot.)