Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Code Lyoko 2.0

ZukoIsBestPony

"Got it. Word of warning, I am a little bit tipsy, so I might not notice everything and my words may be a bit slurred." Alphonse said. "Luckily with everything going on up topside, I was shaken out of it, but I'm still a bit woozy."

"Anyways, carry on, I don't see any red arrows." He informed. "What's the objective you're going for? And what's the terrain like? All I have is a top-down view."

@

Codely looks at Katie with a angry expression and he says to her, Someone has entered the lyoko! I must take care of them, The tarantula is yours to control... KIll these humans and don't let me down! or i will kill you!

Codely then teleports to the lyoko leaving behind black mist. 

@

Edited by Codelyoko373

Everything happened so fast... suddenly there was a second person... Codely, he thought, but he was crazy too, and attacking people... then there was a bolt of electrcity. He'd tried to keep the girl behind him, but she'd stepped out, and now she was on the ground, shaking and shivering... whatever was going on, those two guys from the party, one of whom was dancing, were now fighting some weird... thing... and those two crazy kids... he tried to think fast... one of them was already injured, they had no way of contacting the authorities, and there was a good chance more of them would get hurt... she muttered something about medicine. "Alright... shit, okay, I know what to do. Arti, pick her up, get her in there, and find that medicine... i`ll..." He stood up, having kneeled down to check on Minx. "I`ll keep em distracted while you run by..." damn... it was times like this he owned his own gun... his dad had him fire the pistol he owned a few times, but... 

"Hey! You sick bastards! You done messing with the weak stuff? C'mon! Show me what you got!" He said, charging by the two boys towards the freaks... certain he was either about to die, or get into a whole lot of pain. He skidded to a halt in front of them and took a stance to fight, preparing to dodge, block, and counter. He suddenly noticed the weird tarantula... thing and it's strange gun hands. Doing the first thing that came to mind, he gripped the thing by it's arms and hefted it into the ground, carefully pointing the guns away from anyone... incidentally giving the two brothers a pretty good shot.

@,

@,  

@,

@

@@Secret Person

• Brohoof 1

@@TheLineTrotter,

"That one's ours!" Thunder and Blitz stated as the struck the tarantula hard on the body as the energy was forced into it quickly. Thunder and Blitz twirled their staves in the air and drove them through the tarantula's body, hoping that this stab would end him for good.  

(edited)

With a smirk and a snap of her fingers, Katie set the room with the medical supplies ablaze. But then she let out a shriek. Her eyes still bore the eye of Xana, but it had turned blue like her eyes before. "I got it." She said laughing, but not killing the flames. When she saw the situation she gasped. "I GOT IT! Screw you Xana!" She suddenly spasmed , and her eyes turned back to red, than blue, than red again.

Edited by lunaisbestpony

Everything happened so fast... suddenly there was a second person... Codely, he thought, but he was crazy too, and attacking people... then there was a bolt of electrcity. He'd tried to keep the girl behind him, but she'd stepped out, and now she was on the ground, shaking and shivering... whatever was going on, those two guys from the party, one of whom was dancing, were now fighting some weird... thing... and those two crazy kids... he tried to think fast... one of them was already injured, they had no way of contacting the authorities, and there was a good chance more of them would get hurt... she muttered something about medicine. "Alright... shit, okay, I know what to do. Arti, pick her up, get her in there, and find that medicine... i`ll..." He stood up, having kneeled down to check on Minx. "I`ll keep em distracted while you run by..." damn... it was times like this he owned his own gun... his dad had him fire the pistol he owned a few times, but... 

"Hey! You sick bastards! You done messing with the weak stuff? C'mon! Show me what you got!" He said, charging by the two boys towards the freaks... certain he was either about to die, or get into a whole lot of pain. He skidded to a halt in front of them and took a stance to fight, preparing to dodge, block, and counter. He suddenly noticed the weird tarantula... thing and it's strange gun hands. Doing the first thing that came to mind, he gripped the thing by it's arms and hefted it into the ground, carefully pointing the guns away from anyone... incidentally giving the two brothers a pretty good shot.

@,

@,  

@,

@

@@Secret Person

Arti nodded and Picked up Minx and made his way quickly around the outside of the group to the factory. He heard commotion continuing outside, but too his relieve, no one seemed to want to follow him. 

Once inside, he came to a ledge, looking down, he saw all sort of empty space, except the freight elevator that appeared to be making it's way back up from a prior trip. 

"If anywhere, it's down there, maybe there's somebody who can help too." Said Arti aloud.

He quickly put minx over his should to climb down, and this was difficult, as the weight was  little too much, and slowly sliding down was not easy. With a small stumble at the bottom, Arti quickly ran to the frieght elevator, set Minx down inside, and pressed the button, which to his relieve, closed the door.

"Let's just hope this thing doesn't fall on us, eh Minx?"

(So Suitaloo can show the part where he sees us come down if that's alright.)

Edited by Secret Person

@@Suitaloo,

'Great, a drunk guy stumbled upon this place.' Dex thought, 'I really do have bad luck.' He started running toward his destination. "This place is like some kind of forest. There are tall, tree-like structures everywhere." He said.

Soon enough, the tower was in sight. "Alright, we just may live through this." 

• Brohoof 1

"Alright, good. I'm assuming you're close to your objective then?" Alphonse replied.

He turned at the sound of the elevator opening, hoping to god it wasn't one of those abominations upstairs. When the doors opened to reveal two of the other sane people up on the bridge, he breathed a sigh of relief. "You two, get over here, I need some help." Alphonse beckoned.

@

@

@@Secret Person

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Xana had won the fight between him and Katie. A dress of flames surrounded the girl and she laughed with sadistic pleasure. She began rising on a mountain of evil and fire, flames rushing all around forcing the remaining kids to dance around it. "Spider! Attack!"

The spider ran through the flames as if they didn't exist attacking the defenseless students.

Edited by lunaisbestpony

Why hello again Codely said to Dex

So your the human who has entered the lyoko... Well done you can work a computer but the question is can you defend yourself. I know! lets play a game shell we!! I throw things at you and you have to defend against them. Codely laughs demoniacally.

behind Codely came this ball, Just a ball. Codely looked at the ball and said Megatank destroy this pest!. The megatank opened up to reveal yet a other XANA symbol, The megatank fired at Dex shooting out a straight beam.

@

"Alright, good. I'm assuming you're close to your objective then?" Alphonse replied.

He turned at the sound of the elevator opening, hoping to god it wasn't one of those abominations upstairs. When the doors opened to reveal two of the other sane people up on the bridge, he breathed a sigh of relief. "You two, get over here, I need some help." Alphonse beckoned.

@

@

@@Secret Person

"What the...? Oh, right!" Arti lifted Minx off of the freight elevator, "Did you see any medical supplies in here? Is there any way to contact help?"

As he got closer, Arti awed at the holographic imaged in the middle of the room. He then looked closely at the monitor screen that Alphonse was at. It looked old, yet highly advanced. 

"Okay, can that thing get some communication outside... do you even know what it is?"

Edited by Secret Person

"All I know is it's some form of highly advanced supercomputer." Alphonse replied. "As for medical supplies, I'm not sure. There might be a first aid kit somewhere around here, but I was told to keep watch on this. The girl can stay here while you look for medical supplies. I'm not sure how far it goes, though, so make sure you have a trail or something to lead you back." He warned.

@@Secret Person
@

"Huh? Well, fine, he's yours then!" Vincent muttered, watching as they... well... decimated the thing. He blinked, watching as the creature shattered into... well, it kinda seemed like thier pixels or just a bunch of 0s and 1s. "Um... okay, that's new..." He looked around... good, Minx and Arti got inside... there was another fire, but surely more than one room had supplies. "Okay... now what..." He muttered... one of the crazy people was gone, but there was still another, not muttering about healing with fire around them... he turned to the two kids he assumed to be brothers. "I`m Vincent. Wanna work together to end this shit?" He offered, not sure how much use he'd be with kids that could shoot energy, but... he blinked, the flames growing, forceing him to try and move around it, cursing as he tried to figure something out. 

@,

@

Edited by TheLineTrotter
  • Brohoof 1

It was around the time people started shooting lightning at each other that Rush lost any ability to follow what was going on. Against his better judgement, he found himself simply standing there watching events unfold, utter confusion preventing him from being able to do anything else.

@,

"I hate this place." Said Dex simply as he dodged to the side. That kid was here now, which spelled danger. He had to get to the tower now, before his timer ran out. 'The tank fired in straight lines' he thought, 'So I just have to keep moving.'

Dex made a break for the tower, travelling in a serpentine pattern.

"All I know is it's some form of highly advanced supercomputer." Alphonse replied. "As for medical supplies, I'm not sure. There might be a first aid kit somewhere around here, but I was told to keep watch on this. The girl can stay here while you look for medical supplies. I'm not sure how far it goes, though, so make sure you have a trail or something to lead you back." He warned.

@@Secret Person

@

Arti looked around the circular room, but in a minute or so, it was clear that there was no first aid kit in this room. Next he checked the freight elevator too see if he missed anything. It was then he saw that here was another two floors below.

"Hey, watch Minx! I'm checking the next floor!"

As he went down, and the door opened to the next room, Arti stared curiously at the three scanners inside. As he stepped out of the elevator, he only saw more metal and wires everywhere but in the scanners. In a moment, he was then checking inside one, to see if perhaps they were for storage, which he doubted, but he was desperate. 

"What are these things anyway?"

(We Depending on what would be better, we can or cannot have alphonse accidentally send Arti to Lyoko.)

Codely watched as Dex ran for the tower. So you don't wanna play... Well then we are going to do this the hard way.

Codely turned into black mist and went straight for the tower cutting off Dex making Codely now in front of Dex. You should of played my little game... Megatank fire at Dex!

@

Edited by Codelyoko373

@@Secret Person, @@Suitaloo

Minx didn't say anything as she was in too much pain. She opened her eyes and saw a bank of computer screens. It appeared there was some sort of map on the screen in front of the kid. 'He's going to get killed! WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?' Minx put her hands on her head and slowly started to shake it. "Will you please be. Quiet? I'm. In. Enough. Pain as it. Is." Minx muttered to herself, hoping the kid in the chair wouldn't hear.

Edited by Pixelate
  • Brohoof 1

Alphonse turned back to see a red dot on the map. "Look out! Enemy on your tail! Left center!" He shouted in to the microphone, accidentally pressing a key that closed one of the scanners a floor below him. He finally realized he did something when a new window popped up with a picture of the boy who brought the girl down with text reading 'Scanning'.

"Uh... Mate, looks like you've got a friend coming. Someone else is being... Scanned? Apparently. Not a hundred percent sure what that means, but I'd be ready if I were you." Alphonse noted.

@

@@Secret Person

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Xana was enjoying himself now. Flames shot towed the thunder wielders burning them bit by bit. For some reason he couldn't bring himself to do straight up murder. The girl was to blame for that. She was constantly yelling in his head telling him to stop. Xana was occasionally able to distract her with memories of pain, but she was able to push threw them.

He levled his aim and shot straight towed the one she had named Superman, and she commanded the spider to go for the lone kid on the ground.

Edited by lunaisbestpony

Alphonse turned back to see a red dot on the map. "Look out! Enemy on your tail! Left center!" He shouted in to the microphone, accidentally pressing a key that closed one of the scanners a floor below him. He finally realized he did something when a new window popped up with a picture of the boy who brought the girl down with text reading 'Scanning'.

"Uh... Mate, looks like you've got a friend coming. Someone else is being... Scanned? Apparently. Not a hundred percent sure what that means, but I'd be ready if I were you." Alphonse noted.

@

@@Secret Person

The scanner closed on Arti, and suddenly he found himself sent into some sort of electrical process. Everything then began to spin, and form a wormhole looking vortex. Suddenly, A world came into view, as everything appeared to load up in front of his eyes. He then fell to the ground, and looked around in some sort of forest.

"Woa..." he said, as he looked at everything. He then noticed his own body. He was wearing a trenchcoat like his own, but under it was some sort of ro like clothing. The ropes under his trenchcoat were grey, as he wore rey gloves as well, and a tribly that looked to have a metal rip on it.

On his back was a double side spear like sword, that was about as long as Arti was. He took it off his back and looked at it, realizing he could pull it into two slightly smaller swords, that could probably double as a projectile spear. 

"What is this place? What's going on?!" asked Arti aloud, unser of what was going on.

@

Dex saw this kid reappear in front of him and order his death ball to attack and saw it start to charge up red energy. 'This guy inn't very smart, is he?' he thought. As soon as the red energy wall fired, Dex rolled out of the way so that the kid was in its direct path.

@@Suitaloo
"I hear you, guide whoever it is to me."

As Dex moved so did Codely and the beam from the megatank shot the tower but did nothing

I've had enough of this, Megatank retreat!. The megatank rolled away but as the megatank retreated, two tarantulas appeared.

tarantulas... Kill Dex!!

The tarantulas kneeled down and pointed there guns at Dex and fired 

@

Edited by Codelyoko373

Alphonse picked the headset back up when he heard a somewhat new voice come out of it. "Hey, you're the guy that brought the girl down in to the computer room!" He said. "How'd you get in the computer? Anyway, you need to make it to the first guy that was in there."

Alphonse consulted the map, seeing two green dots and a few scattered red dots. "Alright, whoever I'm supposed to be guiding, looks like you'll have to keep going forward, then make a left at the next intersection? And what do I call both of you so nobody gets confused?" He asked.

• Brohoof 1

Alphonse picked the headset back up when he heard a somewhat new voice come out of it. "Hey, you're the guy that brought the girl down in to the computer room!" He said. "How'd you get in the computer? Anyway, you need to make it to the first guy that was in there."

Alphonse consulted the map, seeing two green dots and a few scattered red dots. "Alright, whoever I'm supposed to be guiding, looks like you'll have to keep going forward, then make a left at the next intersection? And what do I call both of you so nobody gets confused?" He asked.

"I'm arti." replied Arti to the sky, still getting used to talking to the sky like a Sim, "But I better get going!"

As Arti ran through the forest, he found he could jump long distances to get across platforms. However, as he thought, an idea came to him.

"Hey sky guy, on the computer, are there monsters or something that want to kill us? I think this weapon can help, but i'm not sure."

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 2