Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Code Lyoko 2.0

ZukoIsBestPony

"Alright, scanning you in now." Alphonse said in to the microphone. "Arti, Dex, you're getting a third party member."

'I'm fairly surprised. I think all the shock must have caused the alcohol to stop affecting me somehow.' He thought to himself. 'I guess I'm a functional alcoholic now.' He chuckled, before realizing the dire situation he was in.

"Wait what? A bloody potato? The hell is wrong with you? Grounding means if she's on the ground, the charge will leave her. She needs CPR dammit!" He tore off the headset and went over to Minx to start administering CPR. "Alright, you. On the computer, keep them informed of enemy locations, green are friendly, red enemy." He barked to Whisper.

He turned back to Minx. "Calm down. I've got you. Everything is fine." He said, starting to administer chest compressions. He rested his head on her chest and listened for a heartbeat. It was there, but it was erratic. He needed to stay rhythmic with his compressions in order to return her heart to it's normal working order.

@

@

@@Secret Person

@@RunsWithSquirlz

• Brohoof 1

So your charging at me... stupid child

Codely turned back into black mist as Arti was about to strike him. As Codely had gone the same Megatank that attack Dex before came back and with Codely right behind it. Megatank attack this child!

The megatank opened up and fire straight at Arti

@@Secret Person

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1

"So then take her outside smarty pants! Your chest compressions will do nothing while she still has all the electricity in her body! Do you want her to get brain damge???" Whisper slid back, slightly angered by his input. "The muscles are going to keep contracting...but fine."

@@Suitaloo,

She went over to the computer and put the headseat on, taking account of the arrows "Hello? Can you hear me?""

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

"Oh,come on!" He complained, shooting the nail gun once again, more out of anger than anything, actually manageing to graze against Katie's arm. He blinked,the wall of fire seeming to dissapate as quickly as it appeared, wasteing no time in climbing up further. He tossed the nail gun aside: it was just slowing him down... he reached the rafters, finaly, after climbing up as high as he could as quick as he could, balanceing precariously on in, the air around him feeling hot... he needed to do something to distract the flying, fire throwing... girl... thing...

So he tackled her.In there air. From a rafter. He jumped at her, barely even thinking and wrapped his arms around her... considering she was floating, he didn't know if she would fall or if he'd just distract her. He hope for the later. One thing he noticed: hot.Very very hot. He could feel burns and blisters forming along his skin, fighting the urge to scream. "Ahh, hold still you ass!" He yelled, holding on tight still. 

@,

• Brohoof 2

Rush felt a sensation he couldn't quite describe, and suddenly he was in entirely different world. Not only that, but for whatever reason his shirt was gone and he felt the weight of what on inspection turned out to be a large hammer slung across his back. This was all in a matter of seconds, before he realized the fighting going on around him. 

@@Secret Person,

He saw what he assumed was the voice from the other end of the computer about to get shot, and quickly dove forward, knocking him out of the way. He got up and offered a hand to the guy he'd knocked over. "Hey there. I think I'm supposed to be backing you up here or something? Just tell me what I need to smash." 

• Brohoof 1

So your charging at me... stupid child

Codely turned back into black mist as Arti was about to strike him. As Codely had gone the same Megatank that attack Dex before came back and with Codely right behind it. Megatank attack this child!

@@Secret Person

Turning around with frusteration, then surprise, Arti saw the megatank open and begin charging. Knowing it was probably going to shoot something, Arti immediatly jumped to the right. However, he stil;l got hit in the leg by the blast, likely reduced his life poin by half.

"Jeez! This is crazy!" Yelled arti as he got up, "Take this then!" he then yelled, as he threw his spear like sword right at the megatank, only to have it bounce of it's shell.

@@Secret Person,

He saw what he assumed was the voice from the other end of the computer about to get shot, and quickly dove forward, knocking him out of the way. He got up and offered a hand to the guy he'd knocked over. "Hey there. I think I'm supposed to be backing you up here or something? Just tell me what I need to smash." 

"Thanks! Find a way to get that Metal ball thing he called a megatank or those giant spiders! I think this Dex other guy with us wants into the tower to stop this somehow, so we better hurry!"

"Thanks! Find a way to get that Metal ball thing he called a megatank or those giant spiders! I think this Dex other guy with us wants into the tower to stop this somehow, so we better hurry!"

"Right. I think I can do that. I'll try to charge at them so you look for an opening to take them out while I'm keeping them busy, alright?" Grabbing his hammer, he took a deep breath and ran towards what he assumed was the aforementioned megatank. Admittedly, he had no idea what he was doing, but it seemed like as good an idea as any.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The power was already getting away from Xana, with each second he could feel the girls power weakening as she slowly began to die. He would have to work faster, or else the girl would simply burn  leaving Xana detached and weak. He could feel a child hanging off the avatar like a monkey. Insolent. But an easy target to lock onto. She did so, getting a firm grasp on his spirit. From there it was easier to grab the others.

Edited by lunaisbestpony
  • Brohoof 1

@@@Secret Person,

Dex launched another energy ball at the remaining tarantula, destroying it. He saw Arti charge the kid and made a mental reminder to thank him later, assuming this works.
While Codely was distracted, Dex dove toward the tower, yelling "Keep him busy!" to Arti.

• Brohoof 1

@@Secret Person,

"Whoever just got hit, your life bar thing is down by at least half. Please be careful!" she kept her eyes glued to the screen. Judging by the way the green arrows were moving around the red ones, she could see that maybe they had an advantage. There seemed to be only one 2 red arrows left on the map.

• Brohoof 1

@@Secret Person,

(OOC: I think that's good idea. I was planning to send both of them into Lyoko.)

After not getting a response, Thunder and Blitz walked to two of the open tubes and waited for something to happen. "You sure this is a good idea? I mean, if someone's plotting to trap us in Lyoko then..." Blitz stated. "Trust me Blitz. This will work..." Thunder stated as he waited for the virtualization.  

• Brohoof 1

'You know what? Fuck this!" He shouted angrily. He'd been worried about hurting the girl too bad, but something about having his god-damned skin burning away made him forget about that! He was just going to knock her out if that's what it took! He didn't bother worrying about the fact that they would free fall to the ground: His brain was more focused on A. Not letting go of the only thing keeping him in the air and B. Ending this horrid burning sensation. He could almost feel his skin being peeled and burned away, raising a fist to whack the girl upside the head and hopefully put her out of commission. 

(Yeah, if things could get wrapped up before Vincent is vaporized, that'd be lovely.) 

Edited by TheLineTrotter
  • Brohoof 2

Oh no you don't! I will not let you deactivate this tower, That girl Katie will stay under my control! forever!.

Codely picked up Dex by the neck and threw him into Arti. You can't win!, Codely laughed demoniacally. You will never win!

Megatank hurry up and destroy these pests!  

@, @@Secret Person

Edited by Codelyoko373

@,

"Alright guys, you wanna go in right??? How did this alcoholic do it??" searching arouund she managed to seal the tubes and start their virtualization. "okay guys it looks like its gonna drop you 100 feet from the tower, be ready to run!". She hit a button and they were transported to Lyoko.

@@Secret Person,

"Whoever just got hit, your life bar thing is down by at least half. Please be careful!" she kept her eyes glued to the screen. Judging by the way the green arrows were moving around the red ones, she could see that maybe they had an advantage. There seemed to be only one 2 red arrows left on the map.

Arti shouted to the sky, "Good to know! And make sure you send those other two in quick!"

Arti then looked at Codely, and threw his hat at him, surprised to see it was actually spinning a ready to cut through.

(I suggest letting thunder have some time in Lyoko right before we return to the past.)

@,

Rush charged towards the mist...person.... thing, swinging his hammer wildly. "Don't forget about me. You're outnumbered here!" Something told him he was going to regret this, but he didn't exactly have any better idea or anything, and they had to do something before the whole factory burned down back in the real world.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Thunder and Blitz landed in the virtual word. "Alright, you know what we're here for. Let's go!" Thunder stated as he rose into the air and flew. Blitz ran behind him. He started to pant a little. "Slow down...bro..." Blitz stated. "Keep up Blitz! We're running out of time." Thunder stated continuing to fly.  

Oh no you don't! I will not let you deactivate this tower, That girl Katie will stay under my control! forever!.

Codely picked up Dex by the neck and threw him into Arti. You can't win!, Codely laughed demoniacally. You will never win!

Megatank hurry up and destroy these pests!  

@, @@Secret Person

In the confusion of Battle Arti forgot to check the Megatank again. He looked right when he ran out of time, as the tank opened, and fired his massive blast. Arti flew back towards the tower, before de virtualizing from running out of Hit Points. 

Comming out of the scanner, Arti breathed heavily from the sudden de-virtualization.

Codely was caught off guard by this attack and he fell to the floor by the strike

Codely started to disappear, turning into black mist. The black mist disappeared out of thin air. The megatank noticed Rush attack Codely and it decided to attack him. The megatank faced Rush and opened up firing a straight beam right at him

@@Alex Kennedy

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Still caught up in the followthrough from swinging his hammer, Rush wasn't able to properly dodge the blast, but he did at least manage to twist his body away from it, avoiding a direct hit that would have devirtualized him. Quickly getting up and turning towards the megatank, he tried to figure out a way to stop it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Alex Kennedy,

"Rush! Watch out!" Whisper yelled. She had been busy checking on the progress of the brothers and the de-virtualization of someone. She really really hoped they didn't die in real life. Luckily, it had missed him. "About 80% health Rush"

@,

"I need you two to pick up the pace, someone got knocked out and Rush is being outnumbered" she told them quickly.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Thunder turned around, picked up Blitz and put him on his back. He then flew very fast, enough to create a tailwind behind him. The two brother soon arrived at the scene, where someone appeared to be knocked out. Thunder threw Blitz off his back, gathered electricity and made both their staves appear. Thunder then fired two quick electric beams from his staff at some of the enemy. Blitz ran to tend the injured person. 

With Codely gone, Dex made his way to the tower, while the tank was busy with that other new guy. "I hope this works." He said as he entered the tower. The inside looked like it made out of data, which it was, in a way. He made his way to the center of the platform he was on. "Now what?" he was answered by a force lifting him up to a higher level.

• Brohoof 1

@@Suitaloo

"The elect-t-tricccity is t-t-too much!" Minx screamed. She kept writhing on the floor under Suitaloo's chest compressikns but they weren't working. Her heartbeat kept being erratic and eventually it will stop but not yet as she is still fighting.

(OOC: Minx is stil alive but barely.)

• Brohoof 1

Arti made his way up the ladder and into the main computer room. He then saw Minx on the ground, looking like she was dying. In an instant he was at her side as well.

"Hold on! I hope that tower thing will stop this, just don't go dying!" He pleaded to her, as somebody dying would ruin this night even further.