Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Game of Reality

Gdrlowmgqwmhopqw

FiMFiction

What would it be like? A game where you can feel everything as if it was real, but it would be more than just real. Where you have special powers and are able to pull of stunts, that should be impossible for a human. Maybe you do not have to be a human. This is what Neto Everfree is about to find out today as he gets a chance to test it for the first time. He is somewhat average guy, who used to like gaming, but got tired of the everlasting recycling of the same genres. Why are people afraid to try something different? Neto has been searching for new and interesting things many times and one of the latest gems was no doubt, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. However, there are days when even a brony might feel that the world is rotten to the core. What is one supposed to do when problems can not be solved? What is one supposed to do when you never even get a chance to try to solve them? What is one supposed to do when you are forced to change? Can you live with that?

If you only read the description, it seems quite ordinary, yeah. I didn't want to spoil anything, so this is all you get.

20,887 words, incomplete. This is my first fanfic and i have no real clue why i started writing it. I never liked writing before, so what in the world happened? Was i embarrassed about not being as creative as many other bronies? Probably.. I believe the last chapter is a bit messy as it was so long compared to the earlier chapters. I mean, it got hard to keep track of what to fix and work on. And it is sort of silly.

It has few positive reviews at fanfiction.net, where i posted it first quite some time ago. Actually nobody has called the story shit so far, so i guess i am doing something right. As for FiMFiction site, it hasn't gotten much attention yet, so i cannot tell for sure if people like it or not. Maybe it will get its first dislike soon.

Edited by Jormaz

in case you don't see my comment on fimfiction I said: chapter 5 was definitely longer then the rest, but I assure the wait was worth the read, this story is amazing, and on the forum I found this from (here), you said it was incomplete, when do you think I can expect chapter 6?

in case you don't see my comment on fimfiction I said: chapter 5 was definitely longer then the rest, but I assure the wait was worth the read, this story is amazing, and on the forum I found this from (here), you said it was incomplete, when do you think I can expect chapter 6?

There are some important details i have not really thought through yet, so i would not expect the next chapter soon.. I mean, i added quite alot of details about what seems to happen in the future chapters, yet i have no clear idea how to make it seem interesting or atleast slightly original. And the "problem" that supposedly arrives, i haven't even decided what it is Posted Image I've had few bad ideas already, but couldn't really make them work with the story, so i got to keep thinking. I do have an entirely different thing in mind aswell, instead of a simple "continue where i left off", but that needs some work aswell if i want to use it. Yeah, i'll start working on that.

So all in all, it will probably take a lot longer than you wish it would take, unless it ends up being a short chapter. (No idea yet.)

Not to mention that i regret starting with this story. I should have started with something small Posted Image

(same reply as in FiMFiction)

• Brohoof 1