Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could convince any one pony to come to our world, which would it be?

Adachi

This Universe is so fucked if Time Travel is possible….

Congrats, Twink: from here on out, your nickname is Biff….

But I don't wanna be biff! all I really want is enough money to help the people I love when they need a hand.

• Brohoof 1

But I don't wanna be biff! all I really want is enough money to help the people I love when they need a hand.

Just try not to destroy the Universe while you go about it….

Just try not to destroy the Universe while you go about it….

okies I won't! besides...what a history lesson!

get to see jack the rippers true identity, find out if those guys actually escaped alcatraz, figure out where the lost colony went...awesomeness!

• Brohoof 1

I would totally try to convince The Flim Flam Brothers over here. If they need a job,we would go door to door selling stuff.

(like cookies,everyone LOVES cookies)

And then we could spread the rest of the day, doing whatever we want...... I guess!

Also I would think Cheese Sandwich would be a good candidate too, knowing he absolutely love dancing and singing so we would mostly just stay at home and maybe listen to some party polka music (hehe Weird Al)

I'll want Applejack. I like her alot and she's not my favourite pony but I want her for mostly personal reasons *ahem* and interview her. and then show her to the public. and then take her back to equestria. she can't stay in this mad world. she'll miss her family.

Edited by King Wilson

Well, thats a hard decision to make....

But here are my top 5:

• Discord, as there is never to much madness.
  • Sombra, a good old Immortal dictator would be cool.
  • Chrysaliss, it would be nice to start a Changeling horde here.
  • Fluttershy, why the hell not? Although she wouldn't like he fact that we eat her friends.
  • Vinyl Scratch, we need a Bass Cannon.

Also, i would show them an episode or two of MLP:FiM just to creep them out.

Edited by BritishBrony 13
  • Brohoof 2

I'd want to see Luna.

Maybe she could help stop all of the messed up dreams/nightmares I keep having. I'm getting tired of these realistic zombie dreams.

Also, she could teach me a lesson or two about life most likely, her being as old as she is.

Not a single one.

I love the entirety of the Mane Six and the ponies in general, outside of the bully duo, but... well, to put it bluntly, this world sucks. To put any pony through the suffering that is humanity would be entirely unfair.

... Unless they could actually go back. Then it could prove to be an interesting learning experience. In these cases, I would probably say... anypony of the Mane Six. Literally any of them would suffice. I'm sorry, I can't just pick one pony. <<;

Edited by SomariFeyWright

Rarity :wub:

Seriously, who did you expect? :D

tumblr_m3w9grXnbI1r6gpo9o1_500.png

I'd love to be able to meet her and talk to her...I mean, of course I would love to do that :D

Oh...I wonder what we'd do if she came over to this world...:huh:

Heh. I'd love it, though :D

Rarity is 10/10, pretty great :wub: