gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Lol indeed.

As for me I've actually always wanted to see Hulk VS Juggernaut.

Well, cannonically, Juggernaut has always put Hulk in his place. From his ability to resist all opposing momentum, to his ability to regenerate from practically nothing, to his ability to use magic, Hulk has only been able to beat him once... by cheating. At any rate, if it was a serious fight, he'd be using the full power of Cytorrak, who gave him his powers. Cytorrak who's universal at a minimum. A very low minimum.

• Brohoof 1

Well, cannonically, Juggernaut has always put Hulk in his place. From his ability to resist all opposing momentum, to his ability to regenerate from practically nothing, to his ability to use magic, Hulk has only been able to beat him once... by cheating. At any rate, if it was a serious fight, he'd be using the full power of Cytorrak, who gave him his powers. Cytorrak who's universal at a minimum. A very low minimum.

*looks up Cytrorrak*

Wow I wonder who would win if this guy fought Galactus.

Bane vs. Juggernaut? Bane wins all day.  :lol:

I can't tell if you're trolling or not...But I suggest you do research on those 2...

This has got to be the bloodiest stomp yet anyone in this thread has mentioned...

• Brohoof 1

Juggs would wreck Bane in no time.

I always thought Bane should go against Kingpin, but I dunno if Bane would really win that one.

Be interesting to see Juggs against Martian Manhunter.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not...But I suggest you do research on those 2...

This has got to be the bloodiest stomp yet anyone in this thread has mentioned...

I know Bane. I have a slight obsession with the character, lol. But yeah... I was trollin' some.  :proud:

I think everyone needs to see this:

Even I hadn't noticed this but yeah they pretty much did just take base Goku from Season 1 and multiply his power with the Super Saiyan Forms acting like he never got any stronger in his base form. Since they said they didn't wanna use Future Goku from GT what they should've done is use Goku from the end of the Majin Buu Saga. Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Here's just a few new match ups:

-Dante  vs. Alucard

-Colossal Titan vs. Ultraman

-Q vs. Mytzpk

-Samurai Jack vs. Kenshin Himura

-The Joker vs. The Crow

-The Punisher vs. Solid Snake

-Darth Vader vs. Apocalypse

-Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Ghost Rider

-The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Animaniacs

-Lobo vs. Juggernaut

-Buzz Lightyear vs. Space Ghost

-Discord vs. The Genie from Aladdin

-The Flood vs. The Necromorphs

-Malebolgia vs. Trigon

-Xenomorphs vs. The Brood from X-men

-Red Skull vs. Albert Wesker

-Hydra vs. Umbrella/Neo-Umbrella

-Rocket Raccoon vs. Predator

-Dr.Doom vs. Skeletor

-Cthulhu vs. Slender Man

-Death from Darksiders vs. Grim from Billy & Mandy 

-Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman 2099

-The Zentradi from Robotech vs. Zeon/Neo-Zeon

-The Borg vs. The Cybermen'

-Daleks vs. Reapers

-Kakashi Hatake vs. Taskmaster

-Cyborg vs. Cable

-Orga from Godzilla: Millenium vs. Iris from Gamera 3

-Pyron from Darkstalkers vs. Princess Celestia

• Brohoof 1

On 1/7/2015 at 6:56 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Didn't play Killing floor. Sorry

Oh, okay. Maybe a better one for Red Skull would be the Red Hood or Black Mask.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh,okay. Maybe a better one for Red Skull would be the Red Hood or Black Mask.

Those would make more sense. Against Mask, I'd give it to Skull due to superhuman ability and military training. Hood would probably beat Skull since Hood fought Batman to a standstill, Batman def. Cap & Cap def. Skull. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

-Dante  vs. Alucard

-Colossal Titan vs. Ultraman

-Q vs. Mytzpk

-Samurai Jack vs. Kenshin Himura

-The Joker vs. The Crow

-Lobo vs. Juggernaut

-Buzz Lightyear vs. Space Ghost

-The Flood vs. The Necromorphs

-Malebolgia vs. Trigon

-Red Skull vs. Albert Wesker

-Hydra vs. Umbrella/Neo-Umbrella

-Dr.Doom vs. Skeletor

-Cthulhu vs. Slender Man

-Death from Darksiders vs. Grim from Billy & Mandy 

-Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman 2099

-The Zentradi from Robotech vs. Zeon/Neo-Zeon

-Daleks vs. Reapers

-Cyborg vs. Cable

-Orga from Godzilla: Millenium vs. Iris from Gamera 3

Dante VS Alucard

Hmmm good question...But I think Dante.

Colossal Titan vs. Ultraman

Which Ultraman?

Q VS Mytzpk

I don't know much about Q but I'm thinking Mxyzplk. He's nearly omnipotent.

Samurai Jack VS Kenshin Himura

Samurai Jack easily. He is vastly superior to Kenshin in both strength and skill.

Joker VS Crow

Hmmm can't say...

Darth Vader VS Apocalypse

Which Apocalypse?

Ichigo Kurosaki VS Ghost Rider

Ichigo in a huge stomp. Ghost Rider is very weak in comparison.

The Powerpuff Girls VST he Animaniacs

Huh The Powerpuff Girls obviously...Bloodiest stomp on this list for obvious reasons.

Lobo VS Juggernaut

This one is the hardest for me...But I'm gonna go with Lobo since he can fight on equal footing with Superman.

Discord VS Genie

Discord. He has more magic than a free Genie for sure.

Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099 with very one-sided ease.

Kakashi Hatake vs. Taskmaster

Kakashi. He doesn't just have phsycial attacks.

The rest I have no idea.

• Brohoof 1

Q VS Mytzpk

I don't know much about Q but I'm thinking Mxyzplk. He's nearly omnipotent.

The Powerpuff Girls VST he Animaniacs

Huh The Powerpuff Girls obviously...Bloodiest stomp on this list for obvious reasons.

Lobo VS Juggernaut

This one is the hardest for me...But I'm gonna go with Lobo since he can fight on equal footing with Superman.

Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman 2099

Spiderman 2099 with very one-sided ease.

Q would win outright, because Q is capable of rearranging parts of the universe, and going through time with extreme ease.

The thing about PPG against The Animaniacs, is that Yako and Dot have broken the 4th wall ALOT. They could convince the animator to drop paint thiner on the PPGs, or delete them from the animation. It's not really fair.

I'm also with Lobo on that one, since Lobo has taken far worse beatings than Juggs, and has also dished out more than Juggs.

Don't think Spider Man 2099 wins that easy. Terry is, in many ways, a better Batman than Bruce, even in some strategy cases. Bruce is very by the book, straight foward, while Terry is very unorthodox and used to things he's not prepared for. Not to mention his suit has taken Super Man attacks.

• Brohoof 1

-Dante  vs. Alucard

Strongest version of Alucard completely murders Dante. He has quantum powers... basically giving him omnipresence and making him immune to damage unless you can counter it. Dante can't

-Q vs. Mytzpk

Q is capaable of messing with Star Trek's Universe; Mr. M is capable of messing with DC's multiverse. He's basically to other reality warpers wat Spider-man is to Marvel's "superhumans"; completely above their paygrade.

-The Joker vs. The Crow

The crow... from Batman? If that's the case, Joker, wins, if not, not really sure.

This should answer your question:

Apocalypse Marvel, or DC? They both stomp, to my knowledge

Ghost Rider>Dr.Strange>WWHulk>>>>>>>>>>>Ichigo.

Tempted to say PPG due to the speed difference, but my knowledge on the Animaniacs is low. Last I checked, though, they were weaker toonforcers than bugs bunny, which means they have a low chance of winning here.

-Lobo vs. Juggernaut

post-28184-0-39477800-1420704219_thumb.jpg

Universal Juggs.

About equal when Genie was sealed, though Discord's faster. Infinitely better than free genie.

The Brood are strong enough to fight the X-men, and be planetary threats... in Marvel. Xenomorphs don't have a prayer.

post-28184-0-79761600-1420705492_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that Thanos. Weakened, but still... that Thanos.

-Dr.Doom vs. Skeletor

post-28184-0-86781600-1420706279_thumb.jpg

post-28184-0-84004400-1420706280_thumb.jpg

post-28184-0-51944900-1420706281_thumb.jpg

Don't f*** with Doom.

Cyberman with their recent upgrade are bullet dodgers, and superhuman in strength. They'd wipe the borg out.

-Daleks vs. Reapers

Daleks...at their strongest? Their ships, at minimum, are capable of fighting off WAR TARDISES, which can generate black holes and Supernova's... and that's at their lowest. Time Lords>=Daleks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reapers

Kamui= one very dead Taskmaster

His true form is the size of a galaxy; what's Celestia going to do to him?

Those are all of the ones I happen to know.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 2

I have to say that in terms of enemies Superman is completely featless compared to Goku. He's never fought anybody as powerful as Majin Buu, Perfect Cell or even Frieza for that matter.

Uh... do you know who Doomsday is? Mongul? Have you been watching DCAU?

Uh... do you know who Doomsday is? Mongul? Have you been watching DCAU?

Yes I do. And I do not know what DCAU is.

But Superman killed Doomsday simply by slamming him into the earth. So I sure don't see him surviving Frieza's Supernova, Perfect Cell's Solar System Buster or Majin Buu's Planet Burst lol.

And how is Mongul more powerful than Frieza, Perfect Cell and Majin Buu?

Edited by Asbel Lhant

So apparantly, if Screwattack is able to pick this up, Ragna's ability to absorb and destroy souls will be useless to Sol Badguy with this ability Cypher found:

Sol can use the Soul Sinker Chord Incantation to manipulate his soul and create a backup copy should anything happen to him. And that's before That Man gave him a rather permanent enchantment to protect himself from the effects of the Backyard, something that would just crush you body and soul if you even step into that extradimensional realm. Something that Sol seemed to remember since he was willing to re-kill Justice and the Conclave in the Backyard in Xrd.

What do you guys think?

So apparantly, if Screwattack is able to pick this up, Ragna's ability to absorb and destroy souls will be useless to Sol Badguy with this ability Cypher found:

Sol can use the Soul Sinker Chord Incantation to manipulate his soul and create a backup copy should anything happen to him. And that's before That Man gave him a rather permanent enchantment to protect himself from the effects of the Backyard, something that would just crush you body and soul if you even step into that extradimensional realm. Something that Sol seemed to remember since he was willing to re-kill Justice and the Conclave in the Backyard in Xrd.

What do you guys think?

Seems pretty solid, just makes it more of a one-sided affair.

Yes I do. And I do not know what DCAU is.

But Superman killed Doomsday simply by slamming him into the earth. So I sure don't see him surviving Frieza's Supernova, Perfect Cell's Solar System Buster or Majin Buu's Planet Burst lol.

And how is Mongul more powerful than Frieza, Perfect Cell and Majin Buu?

DC Animated Universe. Basically, everything DC related that's not live action or comic related. It's not really comparable to the comics. The same Superman that gets hurt by power lines survives this:

post-28184-0-32678600-1420765181_thumb.jpg

and this:

post-28184-0-61484100-1420765183_thumb.jpg

this:

post-28184-0-47615900-1420765728_thumb.jpg

this:

post-28184-0-25156900-1420765731_thumb.jpg

and this:

post-28184-0-45834900-1420765733_thumb.jpg

Here's a list of battles I wanna see:

Proto Man vs Knuckles the Echidna

Silver the Hedgehog vs Ermac

Monkey D. Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic

A redo of Goku vs Superman (not because Supes won the first one, but because SSJ God wasn't included and they were so biased)

Carnage vs Nightwing (my fav Marvel villain vs my favorite DC hero)

Hercule vs Dan

Mewtwo vs Dark Pit

Oh! And I also want Venom vs Bane!

A thing I hate about DB though is that they combine universes! What I mean is they take multiple versions of a character and put them all together! It's just so stupid!

A thing I hate about DB though is that they combine universes! What I mean is they take multiple versions of a character and put them all together! It's just so stupid!

I can't think of any instance they've done that, to be honest. In fact, if they had, it would've led to some very different results. Rainbow Dash vs Starscream, for instance, would've been a bloodbath.

Edited by Shimmer5000

I can't think of any instance they've done that, to be honest. In fact, if they had, it would've led to some very different results. Rainbow Dash vs Starscream, for instance, would've been a bloodbath.

Almost every DB they do that. RD vs Starscream did have that, they just didn't use ALL versions of SS. Most actually don't use every version of a character which is why I said "multiple versions". Edited by Shenron00

Colossal Titan vs. Ultraman

Which Ultraman?

Darth Vader VS Apocalypse

Which Apocalypse?

Current Japanese One

And the DC one.

-The Joker vs. The Crow The crow... from Batman? If that's the case, Joker, wins, if not, not really sure.  

The Crow from the graphic novel/ movie The Crow.