gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

The sword he was using was wrong, he wouldn't be easily shoot in the eye like that and once his eye was shoot out, he wouldn't just flail his sword around like they made him do. If he really is as good as Batman, (which he is) then he would have switch to using his other senses and stand his ground in honour. The way they killed him just seems so dishonourable and not right for his death.

I hadn't thought of that but that is very true. Everything you just said.

• Brohoof 1

The sword he was using was wrong, he wouldn't be easily shoot in the eye like that and once his eye was shoot out, he wouldn't just flail his sword around like they made him do. If he really is as good as Batman, (which he is) then he would have switch to using his other senses and stand his ground in honour. The way they killed him just seems so dishonourable and not right for his death.

Deadpool shooting him in the eye was a cheap move.

On 1/19/2015 at 12:06 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Deathstroke is much smarter than Deadpool as well as more skilled. But there was no way Deadpool could really lose since he's literally unkillable.

If he was able to get Deadpool's sword, he would've been able to.

Cause, I'm pretty certain that they took away the curse that Thanos put on him.

Edited by Panzy

Like I said, Deadpool still would have won, it just feels like they didn't do the fight right. Deadpool can regenerate from even one cell surviving and he comes back really quickly. Weather that shoot was cheap or not, Deathstroke should have still seen it coming because he would have seen Deadpool put an arm behind his back. 

• Brohoof 1

If he was able to get Deadpool's sword,he would've been able to.

Cause,I'm pretty certain that they took away the curse that Thanos put on him.

Well the carbonadium sword does negate healing factors but I'm not sure if it takes away immortality or not.

On 1/19/2015 at 12:15 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Well the carbonadium sword does negate healing factors but I'm not sure if it takes away immortality or not.

No, I didn't mean that it would take away Deadpool's immortality.

I meant that I think that Death Battle took away his immortality.

Edited by Panzy

No,I didn't mean that it would take away Deadpool's immortality.

I meant that I think that Death Battle took away his immortality.

It would seem that way. Yeah they only mention his extreme healing factor but nothing about him being immortal. His immortality is like Hidan's from Naruto. His body is still destructible but he still lives even if he's shot or stabbed in the head or heart or decapitated etc.

On 1/19/2015 at 12:19 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

It would seem that way. Yeah they only mention his extreme healing factor but nothing about him being immortal. His immortality is like Hidan's from Naruto. His body is still destructible but he still lives even if he's shot or stabbed in the head or heart or decapitated etc.

Well, it wouldn't be a fair fight if Deadpool couldn't die.

Edited by Panzy

Well,it wouldn't be a fair fight if Deadpool couldn't die.

Yeah. And it really was pretty stupid how Deathstroke didn't even see it coming when Deadpool was going to shoot him in the eye. I know Deadpool is unpredictable but still that seemed like a pretty obvious move that Deathstroke could've seen.

I explained why Kirby beat Buu, because Kirby is a being that is powered by dreams and imagination; meaning he is limited to imagination.

As for "DBZ characters are meant to be OP", are you serious? In the grand scheme with even just limiting it to anime, DBZ would BARELY make the top 20.

I explained why Kirby beat Buu, because Kirby is a being that is powered by dreams and imagination; meaning he is limited to imagination.

As for "DBZ characters are meant to be OP", are you serious? In the grand scheme with even just limiting it to anime, DBZ would BARELY make the top 20.

And I explained on the last page why Kirby can't beat Buu lol.

And I explained on the last page why Kirby can't beat Buu lol.

You're using deus ex machina, to justify why Kirby couldn't win. Seriously, using that logic, you could argue that a cockroach could kill Buu. The real reason why Kirby loses to characters like Meta Knight and Dedede, is because he's not mentally developed. They're both older and wiser, and Kirby has the intellect of a toddler. Dedede and Meta Knight have NEVER beat Kirby through brute force, Meta Knight even points out how trying to beat Kirby using brute force is pointless. Buu is on that same level of mentality, in every form that's not Super Buu, and Super Buu was never even involved. And no matter how you look at it, Kirby was never beaten by a brute force attack, but Buu was killed by a brute force attack powered by Goku, and the energy of an entire planet.

• Brohoof 1

You're using deus ex machina, to justify why Kirby couldn't win. Seriously, using that logic, you could argue that a cockroach could kill Buu.

What the heck is deux ex machina? I was using common sense and logic to explain why. Also WTF?

The real reason why Kirby loses to characters like Meta Knight and Dedede, is because he's not mentally developed. They're both older and wiser, and Kirby has the intellect of a toddler. Dedede and Meta Knight have NEVER beat Kirby through brute force, Meta Knight even points out how trying to beat Kirby using brute force is pointless. Buu is on that same level of mentality, in every form that's not Super Buu, and Super Buu was never even involved. And no matter how you look at it, Kirby was never beaten by a brute force attack, but Buu was killed by a brute force attack powered by Goku, and the energy of an entire planet.

Still Kirby does have Limits. And he's nowhere near as durable as Majin Buu. Kirby is much more vulnerable to physical damage than Buu. And actually that's wrong. The Spirit Bomb Goku used to kill Buu was far more powerful than one that uses a planet's energy.

What the heck is deux ex machina? I was using common sense and logic to explain why. Also WTF?

Still Kirby does have Limits. And he's nowhere near as durable as Majin Buu. Kirby is much more vulnerable to physical damage than Buu. And actually that's wrong. The Spirit Bomb Goku used to kill Buu was far more powerful than one that uses a planet's energy.

Deus ex machina, is basically a convenient plot device. It's like how Vegeta got his ass beaten down in no time by Frieza, but managed to last a beating against Kid Buu for well over five minutes. Or how Goku somehow contracted a heart virus in the android saga, for no reason what so ever, and cause him to get the ever loving crap beaten out of him by Android 19, who was leagues weaker than Goku was. 90% of the time Kirby is beaten by Dedede, it's just a plot device for comic effect, but the rest of the time either Kirby is exhausted, or is mentally beaten to a point of depression.

And yes, Kirby has limits, but they are literally defined by imagination and dreams. It's also pointed out many times that, Kirby has alot more power than he knows, but he doesn't have the experience and knowledge to utilize it properly. Buu is also in this same level, except when he's Super Buu. And I never said the Spirit Bomb used was weak, I said it was a brute force attack, which it was. It didn't attack him mentally, it didn't demoralize him, and it wasn't magic based. And regardless of how power full the attack was, the only reason it took Buu down, was because Goku was restored to full, and he used his power to push it back into Buu.

Pinkie Pie Rules and @Shimmer5000 I should've said this sooner. Once again remember that you can't always apply proper logic to these things. Saying that Pinkie Pie can bend reality to her will just because she disappears and reappears every few seconds in the show without any explanation and saying that the G1 ponies are faster than light just because they dodge King Lavan's attacks is like saying Wily Coyote is immortal just because he survives being crushed and blown up and falling from high places etc. It's just lazy writing people...There's a big difference...The writers probably just forgot that Pinkie Pie was elsewhere at the time during those episodes. If you're gonna try to apply logic to these things then you might as well try to apply logic to Regular Show or Adventure Time...

Pinkie Pie can't... her abilities are powerful, but she can't actively control them. Pinkie sense is automatic, though, and does respond to oncoming attacks. She can't control it, but she can use it.

G1 ponies are faster than light because they dodge light... it's really that simple. It's different than saying because Wile E. Coyote can survive an anvil, he can survive a planet destroying attack. One's a simple analysis(common sense, in this case), the other implies a character's limits are greater than they've been shown.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie can't... her abilities are powerful, but she can't actively control them. Pinkie sense is automatic, though, and does respond to oncoming attacks. She can't control it, but she can use it.

G1 ponies are faster than light because they dodge light... it's really that simple. It's different than saying because Wile E. Coyote can survive an anvil, he can survive a planet destroying attack. One's a simple analysis(common sense, in this case), the other implies a character's limits are greater than they've been shown.

Question, Does Pinkie Pie even know how to fight though? Cuz I highly doubt it.

And for the love of Celestia please don't mention Fighting is Magic...That game is not even canon and is purely fan-made...

Question, Does Pinkie Pie even know how to fight though? Cuz I highly doubt it.

And for the love of Celestia please don't mention Fighting is Magic...That game is not even canon and is purely fan-made...

Nope, and i'm pretty sure I mentioned that. That's what makes this fight relatively even.

Nope, and i'm pretty sure I mentioned that. That's what makes this fight relatively even.

Makes what fight relatively even? Monkey D. Luffy DOES know how to fight. So if we're still talking about that then Pinkie Pie is fucked...

Also the Pinkie Sense thing was only shown in one episode and only mentioned in 1 other.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Makes what fight relatively even? Monkey D. Luffy DOES know how to fight. So if we're still talking about that then Pinkie Pie is fucked...

Not particularly. She's a lot stronger; even a simple buck/hoof to the face is going to do a lot of damage to Luffy. It's his strategy that's going to prevent this from being a stomp match; because getting hit isn't an option.

Not particularly. She's a lot stronger; even a simple buck/hoof to the face is going to do a lot of damage to Luffy. It's his strategy that's going to prevent this from being a stomp match; because getting hit isn't an option.

And exactly how is Pinkie Pie very physically strong? That's what I don't understand...The only ponies in the show who have displayed feats of great physical strength are just Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Big Macintosh, Shining Armor and Maud. And Celestia in the comics. And Bulk Biceps looks strong but he hasn't really done anything that impressive. And he can barely fly iirc.

And exactly how is Pinkie Pie very physically strong? That's what I don't understand...The only ponies in the show who have displayed feats of great physical strength are just Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Big Macintosh, Shining Armor and Maud. And Celestia in the comics. And Bulk Biceps looks strong but he hasn't really done anything that impressive. And he can barely fly iirc.

Pretty sure I already explained this earlier, too.

RD Sonic Rainbooms in Cutie Mark Chronicles =island level RD

RD implied to be equal to her friends/ takes the same hits as her friends, with the same results = island level Mane Six

Pretty sure I already explained this earlier, too.

RD Sonic Rainbooms in Cutie Mark Chronicles =island level RD

RD implied to be equal to her friends/ takes the same hits as her friends, with the same results = island level Mane Six

And what episode was this? And I think you misconstrued that.

I keep trying to come up with Death Battles myself.  I thought of a couple like Buzz Lightyear (the cartoon) vs Richard Rider of Nova Corp.  Perhaps swapping one of the IPs with Judge Dredd (Karl Urban movie).

The other was a more recent idea I've been wanting to see (at first) was Freddy Fazbear vs Robbie Rabbit (Silent Hill).  Due to my lack of knowledge of the Silent Hill series, I didn't know Robbie was a creepy dead corpse thing; not a stealthy killer like Freddy.  If one doesn't count the Silent Hill arcade game.

And what episode was this? And I think you misconstrued that.

I'm pretty sure I listed at least three episodes and one comic earlier in this thread... there's nothing that says RD is dramatically above her friends.