gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

*in Darth Vader Voice*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why...Oh why...Well no matter...I'll still always love you Goku...You'll always be in my heart... :(

I understand now though...They made it perfectly clear why Superman wins...I honestly couldn't argue with this video even if I tried...

To be fair to screwattack, that MFTL calc of DBZ was just announced this week. Far too late to be used in deathbattle. Anyways, considering how casual the fight seemed to be and that Superman knows to use the Dragonballs, I'm sure if people throw enough feats for SSJG at them, they may consider doing round 3.

To be fair to screwattack, that MFTL calc of DBZ was just announced this week. Far too late to be used in deathbattle. Anyways, considering how casual the fight seemed to be and that Superman knows to use the Dragonballs, I'm sure if people throw enough feats for SSJG at them, they may consider doing round 3.

I doubt that. They literally said they were ending the debate. AGAIN.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt that. They literally said they were ending the debate. AGAIN.

Aye, but considering how they've said it before only to do round 2, I wouldn't put it past it in the realm of possibility for it to occur.

Aye, but considering how they've said it before only to do round 2, I wouldn't put it past it in the realm of possibility for it to occur.

How are they gonna bring Goku back? Dragon Balls again?

I'm sorry lol but the way they said the winner was Superman basically seemed like they were saying, 'That's it. We're done."

Plus, they said Superman HAS NO LIMITS to his power, which is true. Goku does have limits, it's part of the story. No matter how strong he gets, he won't be able to beat Supes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry lol but the way they said the winner was Superman basically seemed like they were saying, 'That's it. We're done."

Plus, they said Superman HAS NO LIMITS to his power, which is true. Goku does have limits, it's part of the story. No matter how strong he gets, he won't be able to beat Supes.

Yes cause it's been done before and the mu is a very popular mu that will generate a lot of revenue for screw attack. They said it the first time too only for a rematch to be given.

The no limits thing is a flawed argument as it's a no limits fallacy and even superman has his limits as cosmic beings can kick his ass no problem.

Goku's series may determine if such a mu is to be given a round three personally.

Yes cause it's been done before and the mu is a very popular mu that will generate a lot of revenue for screw attack. They said it the first time too only for a rematch to be given.

The no limits thing is a flawed argument as it's a no limits fallacy and even superman has his limits as cosmic beings can kick his ass no problem.

Goku's series may determine if such a mu is to be given a round three personally.

Dude, Superman is the very definition of no limits fallacy. Goku is not a cosmic being, and I doubt he ever will be as even the gods in DBZ can be killed. Furthermore, Kryptonite, the only material that can harm Supes, is a rare substance. They outlined just what makes Superman so powerful in the video.

Dude, Superman is the very definition of no limits fallacy. Goku is not a cosmic being, and I doubt he ever will be as even the gods in DBZ can be killed. Furthermore, Kryptonite, the only material that can harm Supes, is a rare substance. They outlined just what makes Superman so powerful in the video.

Tell that to the folks on debating websites about Superman being no limits. Heck, Superman isn't even the strongest character introduced on death battle. There's one that's even stronger than him.

Tell that to the folks on debating websites about Superman being no limits. Heck, Superman isn't even the strongest character introduced on death battle. There's one that's even stronger than him.

And who the heck is that? O_o

Debate sites are stupid.

And who the heck is that? O_o

Spawn who had beaten Kratos and the only opponent seen so far where even Superman would be scared facing him.

We're talking can completely regenerate his body from any wounds, cannot die save for heavenly weapons which Superman does not posses, can stop time and move time as he pleases, has beaten dark gods that have wrecked the armies of heaven and hell before, can summon anything his imagination can come up, can teleport frag superman's body, pre-cog, Ftl speeds, possesses magic and can control elements at his will, and had a universal form where he trolled God and satan and recreated the universe in his own image and last I checked, he may still be a universal being.

Debate sites are stupid.

Yes but they're my kind of stupid.

• Brohoof 1

Screw attack mentioned outskirts battle dome. Corona, how do they feel being mentioned?

No reaction, probably because no one wants to start a potential shitstorm...

Really depends on which Superman, and who he's fighting. Superman is not the most powerful character in fiction by far, though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

By the way I wanted Darth Vader to beat Doctor Doom but my money was on Doctor Doom from the start so that proves that I'm not biased.

The reason why I disagreed with the first Goku VS Superman Death Battle was because I felt it was very poorly researched and had alot of plot holes. But this time they were thorough. They did very intelligent research this time around. And they seem alot smarter now. They made it completely and perfectly clear why Superman wins this time. And I really can't argue with it.

Superman can easily move the Earth(literally) and has actually held a black hole(which is vastly more impressive) in his hand. He benched the weight of the Earth for five days without having the Sun to power him up. Superman is actually so much stronger than Goku that it isn't even funny...Superman has also survived multiple Supernovas to the face. Goku on the other hand dies from a planet exploding. Even if he DOES get yet another SSJ Form there's still no sense in making another video of them fighting. I love Goku but no amount of Super Saiyan multipliers will ever put him on par with Superman.

Darkseid can wipe beings from existence with his Omega Beams. And I learned lately that he's technically a god as well. That puts him well above Frieza. Also, Cell killed Goku with self-destruction. Superman would have easily been able to tank that. He's survived much worse. Also, Superman killed an army of Doomsday clones with just his heat vision.

In terms of physical strength, there's absolutely no evidence that Goku is even half as strong as Superman.
Durability goes to Superman again because he's survived things that Goku has been shown to be killed by...and has survived things way beyond that.

In terms of energy output, they're both ridiculously strong. Even if Goku can put out more power than Superman, it'd never be enough to kill him.

Speed? Goku has Instant Transmission but that requires concentration. Goku's flight speed might be faster than light, but Superman has been shown to fly many times faster than the speed of light(and yes, he can fight at those speeds too). Let's say I was generous and said Goku was on par in terms of speed with Superman.

In the end, Goku has nothing in his bag of tricks that could kill Superman. Superman just needs to outlast him(and yes, he can). Goku's most powerful attacks do tire him quickly and Supes would be able to tank it all. The fact is, Superman is just that durable.

Superman isn't as durable as steel. That was just a nickname. He's destroyed a moon(not our moon) just by punching it. He's (again I have to say this) tanked a supernova. The force behind that is unimaginably larger than any planet busting technique seen in DBZ. Goku hasn't been shown to be able to move planets around or bench them. In his base state, Goku struggled with much less than 100 tons. Let's pretend Goku could lift 1,000,000 tons in his base state(which he has shown to be unable to do).

Super Saiyan 4 gives his base state a multiply of 4000. (50 for SS1, 2 for SS2, 4 for SS3, 10 for SS4) That still only puts him at 4 billion tons. Supes wouldn't break a sweat with that amount of weight. 6 sextillion >>>> 4 billion. There's no foundation for Goku being as physically strong as Superman. Unfortunately for Goku, he doesn't have a speed advantage either. Superman moves several times the speed of light and can fight at those speeds. Even if Goku was as fast as him, he doesn't have any strength advantage whatsoever.

And I learned that Superman actually usually holds back in nearly every single fight he's in. His comics wouldn't be interesting if he flew to the Sun to charge up and then came down to obliterate his enemies by backhanding them into oblivion. Nobody would read Superman comics if he just simply one-shotted everyone. Also, Superman can lift pyramids, move planets, moved giant gears that dwarf the Earth, and benched the Earth's wait for five days without a recharge.

Goku is a lot cooler as a character and I DO like him just a bit more than Superman but Superman is just ridiculous in terms of strength. The ending of the Death Battle video states it perfectly, Superman has no limits but Goku is all about breaking his own limits.

And even if you neglect the black hole thing, Superman still has more impressive feats. Moving planets on multiple occasions? Check. Surviving the most powerful observed universal phenomena? Check. Benching the Earth's weight for five days without the help of the Sun? Check. Moving faster than the speed of light? Check.

Superman is many times physically stronger than Goku. He's also a hell of a lot more durable. Mathematically, Goku is incapable of matching Superman. Even if Goku could put out more energy and if he was faster than Supes as well, he'd still be out of luck.

At base, Goku can't even lift 1000 tons. Even if we pretended that was the limit of his strength, he'd still max out at 4 million tons with SS4. Not even 1% of Superman's strength. Then there's durability. An exploding planet is enough to kill Goku even at SS1. With the multipliers of his other transformations, that would never be enough to equal the power of even one Sun. (which Superman can survive).

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

I wasn't sure who would win at first and wasn't going to place any wagers or speculations this time around.

I wasn't sure who would win since I've never known them to care about what fanboys want. But I was rooting for Goku because well he's my favorite hero of all time so how could I not root for him?

No reaction, probably because no one wants to start a potential shitstorm...

Really depends on which Superman, and who he's fighting. Superman is not the most powerful character in fiction by far, though.

Got that right. The Beyonder could beat both Goku and Superman without even trying. In fact Mxyzptlk actually has the power to kill Superman if he wanted to.

Anyway I heard Knuckles The Echidna is going to be in the next Death Battle. Who do you guys think he'll be fighting? All I know is I really want his opponent to be either Wario or Donkey Kong.

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't sure who would win at first and wasn't going to place any wagers or speculations this time around.I wasn't sure who would win since I've never known them to care about what fanboys want. But I was rooting for Goku because well he's my favorite hero of all time so how could I not root for him?

Got that right. The Beyonder could beat both Goku and Superman without even trying. In fact Mxyzptlk actually has the power to kill Superman if he wanted to.

Anyway I heard Knuckles The Echidna is going to be in the next Death Battle. Who do you guys think he'll be fighting? All I know is I really want his opponent to be either Wario or Donkey Kong.

If it's dk, all I can say is this at 6:05 in the vid:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LsPAn1sU8KE

Only thing that really bugs me about the last Death Battle is it was too short and also Whiz said "you don't have to relate to Superman."
The thing that many people, myself included, like about Superman is the fact that with all his godly power, deep inside he's the most human superhero in all fiction. He has a daily job, a family he cares for, and even with all his "boyscoutness" he can get angry to a breaking point that he has to hold back because it's the right thing to do. I think that's something plenty of people can relate to. Plus Superman is Lawful Good like how some people really are.

Don't get me wrong, I liked how they explained Goku's character, just wish they could have explained Superman's better.

> Refers to narutoforums and outskirts battledome

> Still makes a hodgepodge version of Superman

> Still uses the no limit fallacy

Screwattack pls

• Brohoof 2

I am SO FUCKING TIRED of them announcing a new Death Battle and then only telling us who ONE of the fighters is and waiting to say who their opponent will be...Seriously why the Hell have they started always doing this? Do they think this is cute?

• Brohoof 3

I am SO FUCKING TIRED of them announcing a new Death Battle and then only telling us who ONE of the fighters is and waiting to say who their opponent will be...Seriously why the Hell have they started always doing this? Do they think this is cute?

They used to do that back then.

Finally! Knuckles is next, I think all that's left is Amy.

I'm actually chomping at the bit a little to see who Knuckles will face.

Some speculate Wario.

Buu being universal is bull. Just because there's a line of text, doesn't mean he is. Not going on the fact Toriyama forgets shit all the time, Goku is probably referring to the fact that if they lose, there's no one else to even come close to being able to stop Buu.

As for the MFTL shit, no. There still isn't any evidence of anyone that's not Whis doing that, since every time Beerus traveled, it's with Whis. I've already stated that Whis is, so far, the only character to show FTL travel, not using instant transmission. And I know Whis was training Goku and Vegeta, but considering that he was still trying to drill into their heads their own weakness, and the fact they don't seem to get along as well as they should, I doubt he's even gotten to that point yet.

As for the new death battle...it should've been burried already and left alone. Weebs are going to cry and rage, as usual. Superman is OP as fuck, and broken beyond belief. He really has no limits, because if he did, we wouldn't of been graced with Superman One Million...which is the poster child of OP bullshit.

(edited)

I have to say that I really disagree with how Goku lost in this fight. It's not that he lost it's HOW he lost...I mean come on...Getting his brain fried? That was really cheap...They might as well have just had Superman punch a hole through him...I'm just saying they could've AT LEAST had Superman kill him in a more stylish and epic way so to speak.

Buu being universal is bull. Just because there's a line of text, doesn't mean he is. Not going on the fact Toriyama forgets shit all the time, Goku is probably referring to the fact that if they lose, there's no one else to even come close to being able to stop Buu.

As for the MFTL shit, no. There still isn't any evidence of anyone that's not Whis doing that, since every time Beerus traveled, it's with Whis. I've already stated that Whis is, so far, the only character to show FTL travel, not using instant transmission. And I know Whis was training Goku and Vegeta, but considering that he was still trying to drill into their heads their own weakness, and the fact they don't seem to get along as well as they should, I doubt he's even gotten to that point yet.

As for the new death battle...it should've been burried already and left alone. Weebs are going to cry and rage, as usual. Superman is OP as fuck, and broken beyond belief. He really has no limits, because if he did, we wouldn't of been graced with Superman One Million...which is the poster child of OP bullshit.

Really should spoiler that because there are still some people who haven't seen the fight yet.

Edited by Asbel Lhant