gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Actually if he had his father's techniques, he could just trap Sandman in gold. Not sure if he has that ability, though.

He was able to use some of his dad's on the Mizukage. I think Gaara would win, with or without Shukaku. 

And here is something to settle the Goku VS Superman debate:

I couldn't resist.

And I'll say it again, Screw Attack is run by idiots.

Anyone using power levels to quantify stats shouldn't be taken seriously, which is about as nice as I can say it. The system itself makes no sense, the best you can get out of it is general scaling from one character to another. 

• Brohoof 3

Anyone using power levels to quantify stats shouldn't be taken seriously, which is about as nice as I can say it. The system itself makes no sense, the best you can get out of it is general scaling from one character to another. 

Power Levels DO matter. Those people who said they don't are morons. Because if your power level is lower than someone's you won't be able to beat them.

• Brohoof 1

Power Levels DO matter. Those people who said they don't are morons. Because if your power level is lower than someone's you won't be able to beat them.

That's "general scaling", and it's all they're good for. Using them for any kind of math is ridiculous because they have no units of measurement. That means they can't be quantified; they could be measured in kittens or Chuck Norris' punches for all we know.

• Brohoof 1

Well I suppose that's true. Also let me point out another flaw with Kirby VS Majin Buu. I REALLY don't think Buu would really die from having his own planet burst attack fired back at him...Even if Kirby COULD really absorb it and then deflect it...Goku's Spirit Bomb killed him because it was more powerful and was power enough to. And there's no way Kirby would be able to absorb an attack from Buu...Least of all one that powerful...

Realistically this is a huge bloody stomp in Buu's favor...Kirby is a GNAT compared to Buu...

Call me when Kirby learns how to effortlessly destroy entire planets and galaxies and/or beat people who can. (Canon-wise I mean)

Well I suppose that's true. Also let me point out another flaw with Kirby VS Majin Buu. I REALLY don't think Buu would really die from having his own planet burst attack fired back at him...Even if Kirby COULD really absorb it and then deflect it...Goku's Spirit Bomb killed him because it was more powerful and was power enough to. And there's no way Kirby would be able to absorb an attack from Buu...Least of all one that powerful...

Realistically this is a huge bloody stomp in Buu's favor...Kirby is a GNAT compared to Buu...

Call me when Kirby learns how to effortlessly destroy entire planets and galaxies and/or beat people who can. (Canon-wise I mean)

among other things. I also vaguely recall him surviving a massive explosion of some sort...

• Brohoof 1

among other things. I also vaguely recall him surviving a massive explosion of some sort...

I admit this DOES prove that Kirby is more powerful than I thought but he still pales in comparison to Majin Buu. Kirby has to put forth alot of effort to destroy a planet. But Majin Buu can do it effortlessly.

• Brohoof 1

You don't seem to understand that Kirby, is broken beyond measure. Seriously, his universe is Dream Land...do you understand how beyond broken a universe of dreams is? Kirby is literally limited on imagination, meaning he could in a sense, do ANYTHING.

Again, pitting him against Buu was just dumb. Kirby vs Pinkie Pie or Bugs Bunny, alot more balanced.

• Brohoof 1

I admit this DOES prove that Kirby is more powerful than I thought but he still pales in comparison to Majin Buu. Kirby has to put forth alot of effort to destroy a planet. But Majin Buu can do it effortlessly.

Well, there's this:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19074&page=5

So, yes, you're right. You don't have to go through the whole thing, but Kid Buu apparently put out a heck of a lot of energy when he destroyed Earth. 12 million yottatons is enough to collapse a small star.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/27/2014 at 5:58 PM, Zhortac said:

You don't seem to understand that Kirby, is broken beyond measure. Seriously, his universe is Dream Land...do you understand how beyond broken a universe of dreams is? Kirby is literally limited on imagination, meaning he could in a sense, do ANYTHING.

Again, pitting him against Buu was just dumb. Kirby vs Pinkie Pie or Bugs Bunny, alot more balanced.

Buu vs Kirby wasn't dumb. It was pretty awesome. It doesn't pass Deadpool vs Deathstroke, but it would at least get a spot in my top 10.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

And here is something to settle the Goku VS Superman debate:

I couldn't resist.

And I'll say it again, Screw Attack is run by idiots.

bias much

also if they are such idiots why do you care?

Buu vs Kirby wasn't dumb. It was pretty awesome. It doesn't pass Deadpool vs Deathstroke,but it would at least get a spot in my top 10.

I mean the pair up was stupid. It's not like Ryu vs Scorpion, which was just stupid all around.

On 12/27/2014 at 7:34 PM, Zhortac said:

I mean the pair up was stupid. It's not like Ryu vs Scorpion, which was just stupid all around.

I agree Ryu vs Scorpion was dumb. Ghost Rider would've been a better opponent for Scorpion.

I don't agree on Buu vs Kirby being a stupid match up, though. 

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Because I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone defending them and saying that they're right.

Technically, they are, according to their research; it's really just one truth vs another, with a bit of creative licensing on their part. Really, it's their presentation that makes them a good channel, not their results; I appreciate the hard work. If you want a show, go to Screwattack; if you want to know who'd actually win, there are other sites that focus more on accuracy than flash, you should probably go see them.

• Brohoof 1

Because I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone defending them and saying that they're right.

Technically, they are, according to their research; it's really just one truth vs another, with a bit of creative licensing on their part. Really, it's their presentation that makes them a good channel, not their results; I appreciate the hard work. If you want a show, go to Screwattack; if you want to know who'd actually win, there are other sites that focus more on accuracy than flash, you should probably go see them.

This, exactly, besides it's someone else's opinion. Get over it bro. It's a series made for fun.

On 12/27/2014 at 11:15 PM, Stormfury said:

Deadpool vs. Deathstroke was hella funny. I wish there could be a part 2, lol.  :derp:

Oh, you're kidding me! I'm predictable!? *pulls out boombox*

I'm just getting warmed up.

Edited by Panzy

This, exactly, besides it's someone else's opinion. Get over it bro. It's a series made for fun.

I support people who actually do research and follow true facts. Not people who are biased and pull random crap that isn't true out of their butts.

And I can name at least 3 inaccuracies I've seen so far. (And there's tons more)

First inaccuracy:

In Goku VS Superman they claim that they were going to use every possible source, as long as it doesn't conflict with the official Japanese Manga. Yet they use Super Saiyan 4, which is considered non-canon. Not only that, but they also just took at SSJ4 and slapped it at the end. But they can't do that because GT and DBZ are completely separate because Goku in DBZ had no tail. This means they can't use SSJ4 for DBZ Goku like they did.

But since they wanted to avoid using Future Goku and Future Superman let's do another comparison shall we?

Base Goku caught an island sized rock (10 million tons) superman pulled earth (6.6 sextillilon tons) Superman IS physically stronger yes..

But Superman is able to fly faster than light but not fight faster than light. Supermans combat speed is only stated to be hypersonic

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3918931-2689740779-35586.jpg

While Goku's combat speed is faster than light (much faster than superman)

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3071808-3769622573-18292.png

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/282/4/

Superman is hurt by fractions of supernovas, two large planets, meteor level hits and even continent level falls...

Http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/kankichi-from-Kochikame-vs-modern-superman/327013/

Ssj3 Goku tanked buus (highly) focused blast which is far more powerful than Perfect Cell's solar system busting attack.

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/511/10/

More proof that Superman is not as durable as they made him out to be. And that Goku is far more durable with his Ki output.

Superman's most powerful attack is the infinite mass punch (white dwarf level) ssj2 Goku > cell, who is capable of destroying an entire "solar system" (4- 8 white dwarfs) meaning ssj1 goku is over 4x more powerful than superman.

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/23781/548120-cell_ss_buster.jpg

Superman also knows martial arts yes. But he struggles against characters who don't (ex: Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul) while Goku is the exact opposite being a highly trained martial arts warrior. (He's also a saiyan meaning he was literally born to fight)

In conclusion these facts that I've shown mean that Superman doesn't have the power nor durability or fighting skills/combat speed to defeat Goku in his SSJ1 Form after his Hyperbolic Timechamber training.

To prove that I'm not biased, I don't deny that Future Superman can beat Goku. He obviously can. But basic Superman cannot.

Inaccuracy 2:

Goku is NOT a Radish Farmer...HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A JOB.

Inaccuracy 3:

Majin Buu is NOT friends with Super Janemba...THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.

Well actually that's more than 3 inaccuracies I've named...

But at the very least I am glad Buu didn't go down without a fight and that Goku also didn't.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Base Goku caught an island sized rock (10 million tons) superman pulled earth (6.6 sextillilon tons) Superman IS physically stronger yes..

But Superman is able to fly faster than light but not fight faster than light. Supermans combat speed is only stated to be hypersonic

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3918931-2689740779-35586.jpg

While Goku's combat speed is faster than light (much faster than superman)

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/3071808-3769622573-18292.png

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/282/4/

Superman is hurt by fractions of supernovas, two large planets, meteor level hits and even continent level falls...

Http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/kankichi-from-Kochikame-vs-modern-superman/327013/

Ssj3 Goku tanked buus (highly) focused blast which is far more powerful than Perfect Cell's solar system busting attack.

Http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/dragon-ball/511/10/

More proof that Superman is not as durable as they made him out to be. And that Goku is far more durable with his Ki output.

Superman's most powerful attack is the infinite mass punch (white dwarf level) ssj2 Goku > cell, who is capable of destroying an entire "solar system" (4- 8 white dwarfs) meaning ssj1 goku is over 4x more powerful than superman.

Http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/23781/548120-cell_ss_buster.jpg

Superman also knows martial arts yes. But he struggles against characters who don't (ex: Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul) while Goku is the exact opposite being a highly trained martial arts warrior. (He's also a saiyan meaning he was literally born to fight)

In conclusion these facts that I've shown mean that Superman doesn't have the power nor durability or fighting skills/combat speed to defeat Goku in his SSJ1 Form after his Hyperbolic Timechamber training.

Hate to get all philosophical on you, but this is what I meant when I said one truth vs another; it's an issue of fundamentals. It looks like you use Comicvine for your character stats, and from where you stand, Screwattack must look like idiots. But at Narutoforums, you'd be ridiculed (and banned) for every last one of those statements you just made. Truth isn't just black and white; it comes with layers; ideals. One ideal (your "truth") vs another ideal (my "truth"). We get to know the real truth when we butt heads, which becomes another ideal to be compared to another ideal, rinse and repeat. That's how we grow.

Unfortunately, Screwattack tend to stay away from the competitive scene, and refuses information from competitive sites for various reasons. With nobody to compare their ideals to, they can't grow, but their information is still to the best of their knowledge in spite of that. You can't blame them for being wrong, since that only comes when your ideals are proven wrong and you refuse to admit it. At the best, you can only blame them for contradicting their own information, or for being "ignorant" or "misguided".

TLDR; They're not wrong, just a different layer of right.

I just hope Screwattack isn't going to make a big deal out of Ragna's soul stealing attacks when Sol Badguy is very resistant to soul attacks due to the fact he's a gear and was able to survive just fine in the Backyard 'a place noted to attack you in physical, mentally, and spiritually'. Also, I'm kind of worried they'll make a big deal out of Makoto's moon busting feat that I feel is an outlier or at least remember Sol is able to hang with Slayer, aka guy who can punch you off planet and Sol was able to affect the Planet's Gravity as well. 

Just kind of worried about it is all.

• Brohoof 1