gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Yhwach is no joke. I'm not sure what Tite's plans are but hopefully not more fillers, lel. 

For a DB, I'd like to see Yhwach vs. Nagato.  :please:

Better yet, Yhwach VS Madara or Kaguya.

I'm not sure about Nightwing vs. Daredevil, but I would like to ask if anyone wishes to answer. I've been hearing that Bleach could possibly have gotten a major powerup in the form of possibly a universal level threat. Can anyone clarify this?

Uh... where did you hear this?

I definitely believe it. I've seen how freaking powerful the people from Bleach can be.

Just look at Ichigo in Mugetsu form. Did you see how easily he wrecked Aizen in the anime? And Aizen is stupidly powerful.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely believe it. I've seen how freaking powerful the people from Bleach can be.

Just look at Ichigo in Mugetsu form. Did you see how easily he wrecked Aizen in the anime? And Aizen is stupidly powerful.

But universal? I haven't seen them planet bust or some other ridiculous feat but yet they're at universal all of a sudden? Call me skeptic if you wish at the moment.

I lol'd so hard when Aizen used Black Coffin and there was no stank to it, LOL. 

Yhwach vs. Madara, I'd like to see that too.  :wau:

Edit:

But universal? I haven't seen them planet bust or some other ridiculous feat but yet they're at universal all of a sudden? Call me skeptic if you wish at the moment.

After seeing what Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou can do and seeing how easily he owned Aizen in their fight I believe it.

I lol'd so hard when he used Black Coffin and there was no stank to it, LOL. 

Yhwach vs. Madara, I'd like to see that too.  :wau:

What we really need is a Naruto VS One Piece Death Battle of some sort though.

• Brohoof 1

I'd really like someone to name things Kirby can do that Majin Buu can't that makes him superior...

Cuz Kirby honestly seems extremely weak in comparison...Sure Kirby can eat his enemies and then gain their powers and abilities. But guess what? Majin Buu can too.

And we've also got the fact that Kirby is completely featless compared to Majin Buu...Can Kirby effortlessly destroy an entire planet and then come back from being in the explosion completely unharmed? For that matter could Kirby even survive being completely mutilated like Buu can? And can Kirby withstand a beating from a Super Saiyan 3? I could go on. Also I should've said this sooner, Kirby can't just immediately eat his enemies. He has to weaken them first. But Majin Buu doesn't even have to weaken his enemies first. He can just turn someone into candy and then eat them. We've also got that fact in addition to Majin Buu being stronger and more durable by a wide margin.

Seriously, Am I the only one who sees that Screw Attack is run by idiots?

• Brohoof 1

Got some more for you guys:

-Lucifer and the minions of hell vs. Cthulhu and the deep ones

-Carnage vs. Jason Voorhees

-Imhotep from the Mummy vs. Black Atom

-Freddy Krueger vs. Pinhead from Hellraiser

-Bring back Star Fox vs. Rocket Raccoon 

-Ghost Rider vs. Lobo

-Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers vs. Marvel's Dracula

-Ultron vs. Brainiac

-Colossal Titan vs. Gypsy Danger

-Green Dragonzord vs. The Original Mechagodzilla 

-MewTwo vs. BlackWarGreymon

-Naraku from Inuyasha vs. Orochimaru from Naruto

-Cordell Walker vs. James Bond

-Discord vs. Beetlejuice

-World War Hulk vs. Broly

-Doomsday vs. Juggernaut

-Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Inuyasha

-Adam Blade from Needless vs. DC's Amazo 

-Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

-John Mcclane from Die Hard vs. Max Payne

-Black Widow vs. Kasumi from Dead Or Alive

-Raven vs. Doctor Strange

-Skeletor vs. Mumm Ra

-Skeletor vs. Lord Zedd 

-Hulk vs. Bizzarro 

-Marvel's The Thing vs. Bane

-Electro vs. Static Shock

-Pinkie Pie vs. Freakazoid

-Princess Twilight Sparkle vs. G1 Optimus Prime

That should do for now

• Brohoof 1

Got some more for you guys:

-Lucifer and the minions of hell vs. Cthulhu and the deep ones

-Carnage vs. Jason Voorhees

-Imhotep from the Mummy vs. Black Atom

-Freddy Krueger vs. Pinhead from Hellraiser

-Bring back Star Fox vs. Rocket Raccoon 

-Ghost Rider vs. Lobo

-Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers vs. Marvel's Dracula

-Ultron vs. Brainiac

-Colossal Titan vs. Gypsy Danger

-Green Dragonzord vs. The Original Mechagodzilla 

-MewTwo vs. BlackWarGreymon

-Naraku from Inuyasha vs. Orochimaru from Naruto

-Cordell Walker vs. James Bond

-Discord vs. Beetlejuice

-World War Hulk vs. Broly

-Doomsday vs. Juggernaut

-Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Inuyasha

-Adam Blade from Needless vs. DC's Amazo 

-Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

-John Mcclane from Die Hard vs. Max Payne

-Black Widow vs. Kasumi from Dead Or Alive

-Raven vs. Doctor Strange

-Skeletor vs. Mumm Ra

-Skeletor vs. Lord Zedd 

-Hulk vs. Bizzarro 

-Marvel's The Thing vs. Bane

-Electro vs. Static Shock

-Pinkie Pie vs. Freakazoid

-Princess Twilight Sparkle vs. G1 Optimus Prime

That should do for now

You're really good at this. You should submit some of your ideas.

Carnage VS Jason Voorhees

Carnage with ease. Jason wouldn't stand a chance.

Ghost Rider vs. Lobo

Lobo with very one-sided ease. He's strong enough to hold his own against Superman.

Ultron vs. Brainiac

Brainiac is the superior being. We're talking literal omniscience with him.

Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

Green Arrow > Hawkeye

Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Inuyasha

Ichigo for sure. His powers are superior.

Hulk vs. Bizzarro

Bizzaro. This is Superman's counterpart we're talking about.

Electro vs. Static Shock

This one is pretty much a stalemate...I'm not sure either one of them can even hurt the other one...

World War Hulk vs. Broly

Broly with ridiculous ease. He can destroy entire planets with just one palm blast. And he also destroyed an entire galaxy.

Doomsday vs. Juggernaut

Depends on which Juggernaut.

The Thing vs. Bane

The Thing. Bloodiest stomp on this list. Bane is extremely weak in comparison. Bane is only at Kingpin's level at best. But The Thing can hold his own against The Hulk.

The rest I am clueless.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

What about Galactus Vs. Beerus?

Galactus. Yes, Galactus really is THAT powerful. Beerus might be the most powerful among DBZ's villains, but even though he's powerful enough to put Majin Buu to shame and destroy entire worlds and galaxies with ease Galactus can do that in his sleep. Galactus could even destroy the entire Universe if he wanted to.

Galactus. Yes, Galactus really is THAT powerful. Beerus might be the most powerful among DBZ's villains, but even though he's powerful enough to put Majin Buu to shame and destroy entire worlds and galaxies with ease Galactus can do that in his sleep. Galactus could even destroy the entire Universe if he wanted to.

Essentially this. He was born in the heart of the Big Bang. He destroys galaxies as side effects of slap fights with other beings on his level. He's even created a universe or two in his time. Of course, he normally doesn't put out damage on that level, but the celestial nullifier is capable of defeating multiversal entities. Also... he'd just eat Beerus' ki. Seriously, he'd eat it.

Edited by Shimmer5000

Hopefully this proves that I'm not biased. I admit that I DO like Goku just a bit more than Superman but if I was truly a biased DBZ fanboy I would've obviously tried to use some kind of BS reason why Beerus would beat Galactus just then.

And I think most if not all of us can agree that Pinkie Pie Rules is just such an avid fanboy of his characters that he can't and doesn't want to believe or accept that they can and would lose to certain characters. And if he doesn't want to accept those facts, then he can just go live in his own little world where he doesn't agree with FACTS. Something that the people at Screw Attack thought they were doing but were either using it out of context or didn't use common sense in their videos.

Even if I went into more detail about why his characters would lose to the characters we mentioned he'd probably just toss it all out the window again and think of some other random BS reason why they would still win. He's clearly in denial since he doesn't see how vastly superior Majin Buu is to Kirby and thinks Pinkie Pie can bend fate and reality to her will and be anywhere at any split second and how he used his own words to twist what really happened in the fight between Twilight and Tirek. Twilight COULD NOT and DID NOT singlehandedly defeat Tirek. She had help from her friends and the Elements of Harmony.

Hopefully this proves that I'm not biased. I admit that I DO like Goku just a bit more than Superman but if I was truly a biased DBZ fanboy I would've obviously tried to use some kind of BS reason why Beerus would beat Galactus just then.

And I think most if not all of us can agree that Pinkie Pie Rules is just such an avid fanboy of his characters that he can't and doesn't want to believe or accept that they can and would lose to certain characters. And if he doesn't want to accept those facts, then he can just go live in his own little world where he doesn't agree with FACTS. Something that the people at Screw Attack thought they were doing but were either using it out of context or didn't use common sense in their videos.

Even if I went into more detail about why his characters would lose to the characters we mentioned he'd probably just toss it all out the window again and think of some other random BS reason why they would still win. He's clearly in denial since he doesn't see how vastly superior Majin Buu is to Kirby and thinks Pinkie Pie can bend fate and reality to her will and be anywhere at any split second and how he used his own words to twist what really happened in the fight between Twilight and Tirek. Twilight COULD NOT and DID NOT singlehandedly defeat Tirek. She had help from her friends and the Elements of Harmony.

Try not to attack people here. We all have different opinions, and whether we think someone's right or not, we should at least try to respect them. If anything, attack the argument, not the person; that's debating rule #1

On topic, yes, you're right, Twilight didn't beat Tirek. She did stalemate him, though; they stopped the fight because it was useless to continue.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Try not to attack people here. We all have different opinions, and whether we think someone's right or not, we should at least try to respect them. If anything, attack the argument, not the person; that's debating rule #1

On topic, yes, you're right, Twilight didn't beat Tirek. She did stalemate him, though; they stopped the fight because it was useless to continue.

Let me also point out that Twilight didn't fair as well as she did against Tirek by her own power. It was only because she had the combined magic of all the other Princesses.

EDIT: Also I don't really see how this is "attacking" him. I only called him a fanboy.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Anyway as much as I love Twilight I was only trying to avoid showing bias with what I said. I love her to death but I still realize that she would obviously lose to certain characters. There are still magical beings who have far greater power than her such as Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Black Adam, and Thor etc.

EDIT: Speaking of Thor that reminds me, Since Thor is strong enough to even hurt Galactus why is it that he's always getting his ass kicked by The Hulk?

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Anyway as much as I love Twilight I was only trying to avoid showing bias with what I said. I love her to death but I still realize that she would obviously lose to certain characters. There are still magical beings who have far greater power than her such as Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Black Adam, and Thor etc.

EDIT: Speaking of Thor that reminds me, Since Thor is strong enough to even hurt Galactus why is it that he's always getting his ass kicked by The Hulk?

Galactus' power varies based on how full he is; the more full he is, the stronger he is. Even when he was hungry, though, Thor never managed to hurt him; he just put up enough of a fight that Galactus thought it would be easier to find another planet to eat.

Galactus' power varies based on how full he is; the more full he is, the stronger he is. Even when he was hungry, though, Thor never managed to hurt him; he just put up enough of a fight that Galactus thought it would be easier to find another planet to eat.

I heard Thor actually defeated Galactus one time in the comics but I could be wrong.

I should've said this sooner. But I went to Wikipedia and found yet another flaw with Goku VS Superman. As I said before Ki is essentially a form of magic. And Superman's wiki says that one of his vulnerabilities is Chi in addition to magic. And Ki attacks are Chi-based. This means that Superman definitely would not have been able to tank Goku's Ki attacks with no damage like how they had him do in that video. Not just because I'm sure they would've been far above his durability level regardless. This also means that Superman would not have been able to bat away a Ki blast with his bare hand like they had him do at the beginning. And it also means that he definitely would not have survived Goku's full power Kamehameha or Dragon Fist.

I should've said this sooner. But I went to Wikipedia and found yet another flaw with Goku VS Superman. As I said before Ki is essentially a form of magic. And Superman's wiki says that one of his vulnerabilities is Chi in addition to magic. And Ki attacks are Chi-based. This means that Superman definitely would not have been able to tank Goku's Ki attacks with no damage like how they had him do in that video. Not just because I'm sure they would've been far above his durability level regardless. This also means that Superman would not have been able to bat away a Ki blast with his bare hand like they had him do at the beginning. And it also means that he definitely would not have survived Goku's full power Kamehameha or Dragon Fist.

Sorry, stopped listening at Wikipedia. There's a reason they'll laugh at you on your way out the doors of any noteworthy establishment if you try to credit wikipedia as solidly reliable information. It's not accurate by any means...

Sorry, stopped listening at Wikipedia. There's a reason they'll laugh at you on your way out the doors of any noteworthy establishment if you try to credit wikipedia as solidly reliable information. It's not accurate by any means...

Not to mention, Ki/Chi is based on Japanese/Chinese culture where it's developed from the inner spirit of the being and converted to energy, and the concept is completely different from magic. On top of that there are characters in the Dragon Ball universe who do use magic and not Ki(like Babidi) 

Edited by Megas75

Yeah I'm done now. There's no point in continuing the Goku VS Superman argument further. I really wish the 2 of you had read my whole post though. Also I don't know what kind of crack you guys are smoking but Wikipedia most certainly IS a helpful and reliable source for most things...Sure it didn't used to be because of how anyone could edit it at first but it's different now.

And again I might be a Goku Fanboy when it comes down to it but there's just so much that doesn't make sense with that video...Goku has beaten people that could literally destroy an entire solar system in seconds...I just don't see how Superman is more powerful at all...

But maybe it would be best if we just all agree to disagree (even though the Superman-would-win supporters are wrong) and just drop the subject. Because debating Goku VS Superman is pretty much like trying to extinguish fire with oil.

Edited by Asbel Lhant