T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

Lol,nope.

TPPAM is a big filthy earth boy liar!

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm part cat.

TPPAM doesn't know the rules.

False.

TPPAM has rain.

I have a purple soccer jersey,and I love to wear it. Cause it's purple!

TPPAM knows the true story of Five Nights at Freddy's.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really play much anymore.

TPPAM has anxiety

I do have quite a bit of it. Oftentimes, I wonder how I'm going to do this? How I'm going to take on as big a task as saving the entire universe with just a handful of people? It gets overwhelming

The poster after me is hopeful about the future to come.

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

Haha. No.

TPPAM is funny.

Yes. I am very negative about life.

TPPAM has heard of the North Pond Hermit.

No.

TPAM is not a fan of puppeteers, but has a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

No.

TPPAM likes sparklers

All the way!!

TPAM has a voice that sounds the the sopranissimo voice in this song:

MLP. Home sweet home. I forgot how nice the residents of Equestria could be. Anyone seen The Martian?

__       ____        ____                                             
 /'\_/`\/\ \     /\  _`\     /\  _`\                                           
/\      \ \ \    \ \ \L\ \   \ \ \L\_\___   _ __   __  __    ___ ___     ____  
\ \ \__\ \ \ \  __\ \ ,__/    \ \  _\/ __`\/\`'__\/\ \/\ \ /' __` __`\  /',__\ 
 \ \ \_/\ \ \ \L\ \\ \ \/      \ \ \/\ \L\ \ \ \/ \ \ \_\ \/\ \/\ \/\ \/\__, `\
  \ \_\\ \_\ \____/ \ \_\       \ \_\ \____/\ \_\  \ \____/\ \_\ \_\ \_\/\____/
   \/_/ \/_/\/___/   \/_/        \/_/\/___/  \/_/   \/___/  \/_/\/_/\/_/\/___/

Nope.

TPPAM has had thoughts of murder.

True.

TPPAM has had visions of themselves of being a serial killer.

Nope.

TPPAM has imagined becoming a serial killer and enjoying it.