T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

Do you mean cable?

TPPAM has a pair of Reebok pumps.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Lies! I know how to whistle,just fine.

TPPAM has beaten Dracula on the SNES before.

God no! It's such a stupid dance thing. It's not real dancing. It makes you look like an idiot.

TPPAM has sat on a desk before.

• Brohoof 1

No.

TPPAM can aim when kicking.

I CAN!

TPAM Thinks Money is wasted on Sports.

God no! It's such a stupid dance thing. It's not real dancing. It makes you look like an idiot.

That's A Dance?! I literally was talking about running a town. XD

Edited by Vickram101

My%20banner_zpsmxjxruzw.png

No.

TPPAM has had something awesome happen to them before.

That's A Dance?! I literally was talking about running a town. XD

No. I was talking about twerking.

I have quite a bit of awesome stories but here is one that happened today I was playing TF2 on Dustbowl stage 2 Control point 2 and I was defending...... a enemy soldier jumped of a ledge to try to capture the point and the sentry activated launching him into the sky so I shoot one rocket and killed him in mid air it was awesome I wish I was recording that

TPAM knows how I lost my eye

Sig2.jpg

Nope

TPAM remembers that "Eyy, Macarena!" Song

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Yeah. You told me once.

TPPAM has beaten TMNT on the NES.