T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

No.

TPPAM is the Pill Guy.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

God no!

TPPAM like AVGN.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

no, what is that?

TPAM thinks Rainbow Road 1-8 is the greatest race tracks in the video game universe

It's my favorite series of tactical RPG games all these little sprites are from.w32zLW4.gif

OT: I never liked Rainbow Road because I'd drive off the sides EVERY FREAKIN' TIME.

TPAM thinks the BMW in Mario Kart is really out of place.

Edited by Summer Greetings

nAaRSdM.gif

Thank you @Aniki for the awesome signature!

yes I do but its a nice addition same with putting Link

TPAM is a Spy

OT: I never liked Rainbow Road because I'd drive off the sides EVERY FREAKIN' TIME.

the one from Mario Kart 64 has a guardrail that's also the only one I have ever played I wish I could test them all

Sig2.jpg

The next what in the mother of who now? :confused: Yo dawg, I ain't no one's mother. I ain't put together that way, you dig? Different kind of plumbing, different kind of operating system in the hard drive. You hip to what I'm saying?

TPAM still watches Regular Show.

Nope

TPAM Has So much restrain from wanting to strangle people every day of their lives.

The next what in the mother of who now? :confused: Yo dawg, I ain't no one's mother. I ain't put together that way, you dig? Different kind of plumbing, different kind of operating system in the hard drive. You hip to what I'm saying?

double-facepalm.jpg

http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/double-facepalm.jpg

Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 1

My%20banner_zpsmxjxruzw.png