Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find these two ponies at your door... (You live in Equestria)

Ryzu

What about all the mental pain those two a$$holes have caused the CMC?

As a kid I was just like that. My best friend and I though we would never be accepted for being so different, and we were jealous that others had loving families while the only thing ours did was feed us and give us a place to sleep. We were just lost. Imagine the pain Diamond Tiara goes through, with her dad spoiling her and never giving her any real attention. She probably picks on applebloom out of jealousy of her family.

post-23622-0-71097800-1396584569_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm on a mobile device, friend. Netiquette is hard enough as it is.

"At the moment".

Oh, and that scene is from One Bad Apple, when Babs tells them that she'll tell on them and they fall back on mud.

Okay. I honestly didn't know what you meant by atm.

Taken out of context with no background, it looks like they were beaten up.

As a kid I was just like that. My best friend and I though we would never be accepted for being so different, and we were jealous that others had loving families while the only thing ours did was feed us and give us a place to sleep. We were just lost. Imagine the pain Diamond Tiara goes through, with her dad spoiling her and never giving her any real attention. She probably picks on applebloom out of jealousy of her family.

__simplistic_ponies___wallpaper_pack_by_overmare-d5v3n1jssaas.png

It definitely goes farther than that, imo.

She has an air of superiority about her, and she just loves to show it off. When she's 1-upd, she goes out of her way to bring them down.

Remember that Scootaloo episode a bit back? That wasn't about loving families or summat, she wanted to purposely sow the seeds of selfdoubt. And One Bad Seed? She barely started KNEW Babs ans she started to pick on her for her blank flank.

It's a nice head Canon to have, but there isn't enough evidence to support it, unfortunately. It's a shame,too, as it'd add another layer of dimensions to those two other than "elitist pricks". Maybe in the future?

@the image

It can also mean her special talent is being spoiled, just like Silver Spoon (to have a silver spoon in one's mouth means that you were raised a rich environment and spoiled).

It definitely goes farther than that, imo.

She has an air of superiority about her, and she just loves to show it off. When she's 1-upd, she goes out of her way to bring them down.

Remember that Scootaloo episode a bit back? That wasn't about loving families or summat, she wanted to purposely sow the seeds of selfdoubt. And One Bad Seed? She barely started KNEW Babs ans she started to pick on her for her blank flank.

It's a nice head Canon to have, but there isn't enough evidence to support it, unfortunately. It's a shame,too, as it'd add another layer of dimensions to those two other than "elitist pricks". Maybe in the future?

@the image

It can also mean her special talent is being spoiled, just like Silver Spoon (to have a silver spoon in one's mouth means that you were raised a rich environment and spoiled).

Whatever happened to love and tolerate? I did some pretty terrible things as a kid when I got one upped, so its still the same. I can't hate Diamond Tiara.

This is how I would see it turning out:

Me: [Opens door] Where is that crying coming from [looks down] Are you okay? Are you hurt?

I would let them in because:

Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.

And anybody that treats them like trash because of what they did in the show shouldn't be aloud to call themselves a human being
I'm talking about you @Dattebayo,
  • Brohoof 1

Imagine if Dale Gribble from I Killed Fiddy Men Not Ponies found this topic? He would be like "DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON ARE EVIL! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE FILLIES! THEY BULLIED SCOOTALOO!! " xD

(edited)

This is how I would see it turning out:

Me: [Opens door] Where is that crying coming from [looks down] Are you okay? Are you hurt?

I would let them in because:

Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.

And anybody that treats them like trash because of what they did in the show shouldn't be aloud to call themselves a human being

I'm talking about you @Dattebayo,

We're talking about a hypothetical situation with cartoon characters,right?

We must not be, if you're calling my humanity into question.

BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SILLY.

Edited by Dattebayo

(edited)

Whatever happened to love and tolerate? I did some pretty terrible things as a kid when I got one upped, so its still the same. I can't hate Diamond Tiara.

I was never the sort to love and tolerate. x)

I understand your pov, you relate/d to her, sort of.

Edited by Dattebayo

We're talking about a hypothetical situation with cartoon characters,right?

We must not be, if you're calling my humanity into question.

It doesn't matter if the question is about real people or Magical talking horses!

Someone who hates someone/somepony for what they have done is a terrible thing.

Its what is on the inside that counts. No matter who or what you are talking about.

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are no different then a Human child.

Do you really think any bully wants to hate!

Only the unloved hate... 

It doesn't matter if the question is about real people or Magical talking horses!

Someone who hates someone/somepony for what they have done is a terrible thing.

Its what is on the inside that counts. No matter who or what you are talking about.

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara are no different then a Human child.

Do you really think any bully wants to hate!

Only the unloved hate...

An eye for an eye.

If a human child would mentally torture others for their own enjoyment and self-fulfillment, I'd think the exact same.

There are far more outlets in life than being mean to others, and as a victim of bullying long ago, I like seeing bad guys get what they deserve("yeah, you tell them, Babs!").

I praise Hasbro for making such a hateable villain (because, when it all comes down to bare bones, that's what they are. Antagonists, if you wanna dress them up.). Not a lot of companies can claim that they have created villains that fans love to hate, like The Joker or Handsome Jack or The Illusive Man. Diamond Tiara fits snuggly right up there.

/I bet their inside are just as mean as they are.

An eye for an eye.

If a human child would mentally torture others for their own enjoyment and self-fulfillment, I'd think the exact same.

There are far more outlets in life than being mean to others, and as a victim of bullying long ago, I like seeing bad guys get what they deserve("yeah, you tell them, Babs!").

I praise Hasbro for making such a hateable villain (because, when it all comes down to bare bones, that's what they are. Antagonists, if you wanna dress them up.). Not a lot of companies can claim that they have created villains that fans love to hate, like The Joker or Handsome Jack or The Illusive Man. Diamond Tiara fits snuggly right up there.

/I bet their inside are just as mean as they are.

You don't understand what "Only the unloved hate" means do you....

(edited)

You don't understand what "Only the unloved hate" means do you....

I do, friend. I'm not simple.

Only the ones who don't know love tend to hate. I really hope that was directed at Diamond Tiara an Co.

_____

C'mon, you realistically can not hate.

How else do you know if an antagonist isn'tddoing their job?

Edited by Dattebayo

I do, friend. I'm not simple.

Only the ones who don't know love tend to hate. I really hope that was directed at Diamond Tiara an Co.

_____

C'mon, you realistically can not hate.

How else do you know if an antagonist isn'tddoing their job?

Really its just how you said that you would spit on them...

Why? that is either inhuman or French....

(edited)

I would help them. Maybe they deserved it maybe not. Either way, they most certainly don't deserve to be completely abandoned. I'd try to find out what happened to them and respond in the way I see fit. Did one of their victims fight back? Or perhaps did someone cause them legitimate harm? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I abandoned them and it turned out to be the latter.

Besides, you might be able to help teach them a lesson. You could be the one to show them the error of their ways. That would be a reward in of itself.

Edited by BasementPony

Really its just how you said that you would spit on them...

Why? that is either inhuman or French....

Ohoho, You have caught me with my baguette in my hands, mon Cherie!

I like to make people laugh, it's my contribution to the world. That, while still true to how I feel about those two little flankholes, was to make people laugh. It's the bluntness of the joke, you see.

Yeah, if I lived in Equestria, I'd be a young-adult pony. I wouldn't hang out with the CMC or the little fillies so I wouldn't know they were bullies of any kind. What I would know is that they were crying and probably need a cup of coco or somethin' and an ear to listen to them.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't let them into my house. The most I'd do is just take them to the local police station and talk to them on the way there.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't let them into my house. The most I'd do is just take them to the local police station and talk to them on the way there.

Don't want their jerkyness to get all over the clean carpet x)

Don't want their jerkyness to get all over the clean carpet x)

Lol yep! Seriously though. Knowing them, I'd suspect they're up to no good.