Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Apps For Android Phone on The Play Store.

Derpylicious Derpy

Okay... So.. i was bored. And i didn't know what to do.. so i searched for Derpy Hooves on the Play Store on my phone. Some results popped up... and some other random apps. So.. there are 2 apps i will be talking about. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1st App~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FlappyPony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*We all know what this game is about. Of course,the "beloved" game "Flappy Bird"

*Flappy Bird is a game where a bird with BIG lips trys to fly inbetween 2 pipes. You die if the bird touches the pipe.

*In FlappyPony you are,of course,Derpy Hooves,flying inbetween pipes. Cause she is a gagnsta'. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~2nd App~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derpy's Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This isn't an adventures app. It's actually a wallpaper app. In the app there is an animation of Derpy Hooves floating with muffins that actuall bronies designed.The walpaper let's you change the speed of Derpy's blinking or how many muffins are going to fall down or how fast the muffins are going to fall. There is a button, and when you tap the button,the animation auttomaticly set's as your new wallpaper.

* If your thinking:" Why is the app called Derpy's Dream?" Well,i got the answer. It's called "Derpy's Dream" because it's her dream to float in mid air while muffins are falling down!

Well,i hope you liked this post and make sure to install these apps! :D;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brohoof (\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably not because iPhones don't support animated wallpapers,and copies of Flappy Bird is banned from the app store. If you have another android phone that isn't and iPhone,you'll be able to install the game. :)

An* sorry typo and sorry if you cant install the game. I have a LG L5 And it's an Android,so thats how i got the apps.