Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't Mine At Night Pony Parody Is Back!

Dainbow Rash

I was looking on equestriadaily a few minutes ago and I found out that Hasbro let JanAnimations re-upload his Don't Mine At Night video. Hopefully this means that the C&D will be lifted on his other content too.

Here is the link to the EQD post

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/dont-mine-at-night-approved-for-posting.html

Edit: okay, somehow my extremely annoying iPod posted this topic twice. :(

Edited by I-Iz-A-Person
  • Brohoof 5

I was looking on equestriadaily a few minutes ago and I found out that Hasbro let JanAnimations re-upload his Don't Mine At Night video. Hopefully this means that the C&D will be lifted on his other content too.

Here is the link to the EQD post

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/dont-mine-at-night-approved-for-posting.html

Edit: okay, somehow my extremely annoying iPod posted this topic twice. :(

Good to see that Hasbro are allowing some awesome fan made content (: It's a nice change from the usual C&D's.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Good to see that Hasbro are allowing some awesome fan made content (: It's a nice change from the usual C&D's.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to go back on the C&D so I guess there is still hope for Button Mash :D

Hopefully, the mods can merge the duplicate topics since people responded in different ones.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to go back on the C&D so I guess there is still hope for Button Mash :D

Hopefully, the mods can merge the duplicate topics since people responded in different ones.

They'll just merge them all most likely. It's not a difficult job at all.

I think Hasbro might allow the non-offensive fan made content to be published but will still go after things like Princess Molestia etc.

• Brohoof 2