Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Circulation

Azura

"First, get out of my tablet. I didn't know there was a technopath responsible or I would have been more cautious. You see, I am a technopath as well, but I don't like people messing with my stuff. I am looking for the one who was responsible for hacking into the city database. While I am not the best computer hacker, I do know how to set up a warning system to tell me when something important happens."

Lily releases the grasping tendrils of information she was using to pull information from the man's tablet and looks at him, "Alright, I'm the one you're looking for. I'm not surprised someone finally found me after all these years, particularly because I don't have all my countermeasures set up yet... May I ask what variable you tracked to find me? I was mostly untraceable to all but a small few methods of vantage. Wait, you're not a cop are you?" She rests her hand on the stun gun's activation button, prepared for if the man turns out to be hostile.

"Trust me, I am no cop, and I just used a simple virus. So simple it hides beneath almost every countermeasure. I am not here to fight, merely enlist your services." Holding his arms to the side to show he meant no harm. "I am looking for the Gods Hand. I beleive it will allow me to help people who cannot help themselves. May I come in so noone unsavory hears our conversation?"

Hikari took the lift and bolted back up to the apartment floor with her black backpack containing clothing, a few daggers, bandages, painkillers, and a silenced MP443 pistol with two magazines loaded with pistols. When the lift doors opened, she saw that Lily and someone else at the door.

Lily chuckles, "Ah, you'll have to show me where you hid it so I am more protected next time. I suppose you can come in, though I warn you that my companions may be far less accepting of you than I am. It's always good to meet a fellow Technopath. She unchains the door to let the man in.

She sees Hikari step out of the elevator and smiles, "Hey Hikari, how's your day going?"

Walking into the apartment he pockets his tablet, and looks around. "My name is Kenji, but people have been known to call me mech. And your name is ma'am?" He scans the room, noticing several people, ge looks at the television, moting the channel and smiles. "The virus was hidden quite simply in plain sight, it is a very old one, probably one of the first of its kind, making it very simple to use but it is not useful beyond tracking unfortunately, otherwise, I might have known about your capabilities and come more prepared. But as we didnt have a fight break out, it was unnecessary anyways."

Shane took the money from Misha and took a seat on the couch. " The name's Shane. And yeah man, I can be useful occasionally. Looks like you guys have a bit of a magical operation going on here." Shane glanced in Sayaa's direction. "I know a few tricks myself." Shane then created a green aura around one of the unopened pizza boxes and flipped it open. "Tadaa."

Lily smiles and sticks out her hand for Kenji to shake, "I'm Lily, but among hunters of the God's Hand I'm a bit better known as the Engineer. I don't really go by that title unless you're planning on buying something from me. You aren't a customer are you? I'm afraid a vast majority of my inventory is unavailable at the moment, as I am away from my lab."

On the ground floor of the building, in the car park, a man impatiently awaited for the elevator to come back down. He was of average height, with little to no hair on the scalp and packing a fully loaded revolver on his left hand. He also carried a bag, which most likely contained more weaponry alike. The man furiously mashed down the lift's button as he constantly examined the surrounding area of the park.

Before the lift could arrive to pick the bald man up, from the nearby shadows produced by Novarius' night skies, emerged the silhouette of another person. A seemingly heavy, metallic object this person dragged across the cement floor emitted a distinct sound that called the attention of the man by the elevator's door, who immediately turned around and aimed his revolver towards the shadowy figure's direction.

"Who's there??" The man asked, nervous. "Come out where I can see you, you bastard, or else I'll shoot!!" He then cocked the gun's hammer and readied the weapon. Then, the mysterious person calmly walked out of the darkness to where the building's lights illuminated, revealing itself: it was a tall, slim man with gray hair in a ponytail. The object he carried was a common, yet somehow menacing-looking iron chain. Immediately upon identifying him, the bald man began trembling and his pupils shrunk in fear, finding himself paralyzed. "Y-y-you're... you're the... the Warden!"

"Oh! So you've heard of me? My, I'm flattered." Replied Kyle Bryant, also known by some as the Warden. "However, I must say, you do not seem like a very smart man - showing your face in my town like that." Kyle then began slowly moving closer to the bald man.

"Gustav De Pan, better known as Shining Dragon. Second-in-command of one of the most notorious criminal gangs of Cynrador. Wanted for murder, kidnapping, thievery, and conspiracy against the government." He continued, maintaining his calm walking pace and dragging his chain along. "You know, they offered quite a nice bounty for your head... Not to mention that, I know what your intentions are around these parts of the town. And unfortunately, I can't let you get away." He raised up his chain, while keeping the other hand resting inside his pocket.

"Well then."

Misha looked over to Kenji and Sayaa, taking another bite of his pizza as he stared silently with a dumb expression as to where all these people are coming from all at once. He simply just shrugged it off, knowing that if things went awry they could easily win against the lone man by sheer strength in number. He didn't even bother talking as he turned back to the delivery man. "Well then Shane, if your the adventurous type that isn't afraid of death you could tag along with our wee old crew here? The more the merrier when it comes to our mission to find the God's Hand artifact. I'm sure even you've heard about it by now?" He continued. 

(edited)

Well Lily, unless you happen to have a way to precisely align multiple lasers together making a big one, n I am not a customer. However, I have come here suddenly, and armed. I think it is only fair that I showed you something, this way, there are no unpleasant accidents. Or killings." As he says this, Ticky, his mechanical ally flies up to a window, completely filling it with it's seven foot build. "This, is Ticky. Only two rules regarding it, don't harm me, and this pissed off bugger won't kill anything. Don't touch ticky, and we won't kill anything. Fair enough, other than that, he is my friend. It has a simple AI, but that's hiw he was built. By the way, hacking counts as touching him. This is not a threat, just showing you so you don't try to hack it or kill it."

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

Lily smiles, "Actually, I think I may have what you're looking for... Do you require a laser optimized for precision strikes at extreme range, or something with a much smaller range and more firepower? Do you have a recommended wattage, or a maximum size? As a fellow technopath I'm sure you recognize the need for more detail for what you're building in order to accurately supply you with what you're trying to build." She smiles at the sight of Kenji's mechanical companion, "Do you mind if I look at how you coded him? I don't actually have much experience with AI related programming, just basic automation. I've always intended to learn, but most people just don't know about high-level artificial programming."

"If you intend to take a look at him, I insist that you do so only in my presence. As for the part, basically it needs to be able to allow his multpile lasers to join together for an instant, creating a cannon of pure energy. And I would like to take a look at your computer, even if only to sync it's harddrive data to my tablet, no hacking, and trust me, if you dont try it, wont."

Lily shrugs, "Go ahead and sync whatever you want to your tablet, I'll know if you try hacking it. With the part in mind, I'll have to see what kind of rig you have set up on him before I can do that. There are a few ways I could design the kind of thing you need, but what sort of solution I go with depends on the way you configured the lasers, as well as their wattage and coloring. So can I look at him now?" She looks incredibly excited to be examining something new.

"We will need to go downstairs, but I guess, as for thw laser coloring, I use a purple set up, I happen to like that color. And if a hack or anything more than a simple exploratory signal enters him, he will automatically attack, sorry, but I cant change that. Before we go, let me set up the tablet." Walking over to the computer, he places his tablet on it, "run a scan, and sync to the computer. Hack protocol to be disabled until further notice." He says this to tbe tablet.

Lily chuckles, "You use voice commands? That's actually quite interesting... Why do you bother using them when you can just do it by thought? Actually, there's some interesting data on your tablet... I won't play with any of it without your permission, but synchronizations do go both ways." She nods, "Alright, shall we head downstairs then? The sooner I see what you have the sooner I can figure out the proper way to focus the beams of your companion's weapons." Suddenly the doorbell rings, "Ooh! I think that's for me!" She runs to the door and opens it, smiling at the courier and pile of boxes just outside, "Yes... Oh yes... It's here..." She signs for the packages and starts dragging them inside.

"The voice commands were for your benefit, I don't nees you thinking I am pulling any stsunts, especially when I don't yet know your powers. However I am willing to guess your a support esper, am I right? I am more of a combat type, but I am afraid sme secrets must stay that way. And I have to head down anyways, my cobra nevers goes a day without a quick tune up."

Lily nods, "Yup, tactical, technical, and logistical supports are my specialty, particularly involving hacking and other technological manipulations. Trust me, I'd know if you were trying to pull something. Alright, can you help me construct this before we go? It's a secret project I've been working on, and I could definitely use a second set of hands to construct it..." She starts opening boxes and pulling out seemingly random components to what appears to be a weapon.

"If that is a weapon, dont ain it at me. Second I am not good at building with my mind, only my hands." As he says this, he pulls out a ton of random tools. "But I am willing to help." Sending Ticky down olto hide in the garage, he gets ready to work, removing his sword belt. "Do not touch"

Lily smiles, "It's alright, most of this I can handle myself, but if you can help me with the larger parts that would be wonderful... I should have a small thermos of Liquid Nitrogen in my bag, can you grab it so that I can cool off the superconductor chamber?" She holds up a silvered chamber that is quickly constructing in her hand. In addition she begins putting together what appears to be a stock for whatever sort of weapon she is constructing. In the top of the stock is a hole, looking like the hollow stock is intended to be filled with some sort of substance.

Misha looked over to Kenji and Sayaa, taking another bite of his pizza as he stared silently with a dumb expression as to where all these people are coming from all at once. He simply just shrugged it off, knowing that if things went awry they could easily win against the lone man by sheer strength in number. He didn't even bother talking as he turned back to the delivery man. "Well then Shane, if your the adventurous type that isn't afraid of death you could tag along with our wee old crew here? The more the merrier when it comes to our mission to find the God's Hand artifact. I'm sure even you've heard about it by now?" He continued. 

Shane considered this for a moment before speaking, "Ahh, you guys are looking for the God's Hand, huh? Cool, man, cool..." Shane trailed off, taking another bite of his pizza. "Y'know I've been looking for some adventure recently, being a pizza boy can only entertain you for so long y'know?" After finishing off his pizza slice Shane declared, "Yeah, why not? I'll join you guys. You seem to have decent enough taste in TV and pizza, and really thats good enough for me." With that Shane extended both fists to Misha and Sayaa for a fist bump of glory.

(edited)

Misha returned the fist bump as he took his last bite of pizza, doing the little exploding sound effect and hand motion afterwards. "I have to give it to ya, this is some damn good pizza too." He said with a chuckle as he got up and put his suit jacket back on. "Now if you'll excuse me, I think there is something I have to attend to in the meantime. It will be far easier if I do this at night too." He stated as he brought his plate back to the kitchen. "Shane, care to join me? If something goes seriously wrong I'd like to have at least one person to back me up. But besides that I'm not asking for much. Plus it allows me to see if you can handle this kind of thing." He said as he walked himself back over to the couch and grabbed his coat and put it on and walked to the door. As he waited he pulled out his MP-443 from the holster at his side and loaded a round into the chamber before placing it back where he got it from. 

Edited by Waluigi Time

Ggrabbing the can, helooks cautiously at the thing Lily is building. "Seriously dont point that thing anywhere near anyone, I'm sorry but I don't trust that thing yet and I really don't want to get perforated today, especially by somone who isn't an enemy"

Lily smirks, "Oh, if this baby works to specifications, and it will, being perforated will be the least of your worries... Then again, it's not a threat at the moment, particularly because it's a magnetically based weapon and literally can't fire till I complete the circuit, but also because I'm careful when I build things..." She takes the thermos and pours about half the steaming liquid into a black box, which she then seals and places near the back of the weapon. After a few more moments of concentration, she holds up the completed weapon and smiles. It resembles a boxy designated marksman's rifle, with what looks like a variable zoom electronic sight on the top of it and a hole where the magazine presumably goes, "Oh yes... It's finally done... Does anyone have any 7.62 x 45mm ammunition lying around? I need some."

"In my cars trunk, there is a lot of bullets, don't ask how I got them. Lets leave it at, I aquired them. But on another nite, if I give yo the specifications, would you be able to buid me a weapon? I have most of the parts. But I am missing the two, powerful magnets needed t line the barrel. I'll even pay you."