movies/tv What old cartoons would you like to see return?

Skullbuster

This one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEPqejh_-U

Sorry I couldn't find an English dub, but either way this is exactly how I saw it so it works out.

Wunchpunch (or so) is about 2 wizards getting enslaved by an alien maggot who makes them ruin the city and their pets have to save the day before it's too late. It leaks creativity, and I just want it on the air again really. 

Edited by Brook

There are soooooo many shows I miss from my childhood, but one of my most favorite shows I would want to be rebooted would be Ed Edd n Eddy. That show would always crack me up. I consider it "The Three Stooges" teenage style. I would always laugh sooooo much when I watch that show. 

• Brohoof 1

There are soooooo many shows I miss from my childhood, but one of my most favorite shows I would want to be rebooted would be Ed Edd n Eddy. That show would always crack me up. I consider it "The Three Stooges" teenage style. I would always laugh sooooo much when I watch that show. 

I agree with you.Also one cool show that i remember from my childhood is cow and chicken. That show was so funny. Anypony else rember that show?

pewdiepiebrofistbysnowf.jpg

Invader Zim and Samurai Jack!

Both sites were amazingly good and well thought and and both ended way too early. Invader Zim was hilarious and Samurai Jack was awesomely cool to were it was epic.

Anyone here remember Totally Spies or maybe even Hamtaro?

Invader Zim and Samurai Jack! Both sites were amazingly good and well thought and and both ended way too early. Invader Zim was hilarious and Samurai Jack was awesomely cool to were it was epic. Anyone here remember Totally Spies or maybe even Hamtaro?

I rember samurai jack so much. That show always scared me so much when i was little,dont know why though. Awesome show ,they should make a reboot of it.

Code name kids next door.

This show was fantastic! I loved every episode, and was sadden on learning it's ending. All the random cool gadgets, passageways, weapons, etc was awesome!

• Brohoof 1

siggy.png

Code name kids next door.

This show was fantastic! I loved every episode, and was sadden on learning it's ending. All the random cool gadgets, passageways, weapons, etc was awesome!

Your name so fits with the topic. I so forgot about kids next door that show was awesome. I rember how the kids hated coffe and in real life i know never drink coffe :)

• Brohoof 1