Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first ''Digital'' drawing of a pony.

Your Nightly Spectre

So, here is something that I quickly made in a program called ''Paint.net''. It feels really terrible to me but it is my first try in drawing a pony on a computer. I sadly had to use a mouse because I don't have any sort of Ipad or any touch screen whatever exempt my pretender smartphone.  

post-16949-0-37289800-1398025186_thumb.png

So yeah, this is it. I think the legs turned out as terrible as terrible can be. And I won't get into the fact that you can see every pixel an probably count how many dots it is made out of. 

I think I did a great job on the one ear(Like seriously just look at that lovely ear) And I think the tail came out like I wanted it to. 

But on the other hand the mane turned out weird. 

I can draw so much better on paper as you might see in some of my other topics. (http://mlpforums.com/topic/66134-my-artmore-to-come/)

Leave me your opinions in the comments if you want!

PS. Happy Birthday to my friend for whom I originally made this for as a present, it was suppose to be her as a pony(Lot like you people would care). 

Edited by Lowca21

The mane should probably be more voluminous, it looks weird because it is very flat. Other than that, you should definitely work in a higher resolution next time and use thinner lines.