Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

(edited)

@ You'll need to create an Original Character, the only canon ponies are the Princesses, and they have already been taken. 

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1

How would one join the rebel faction if there is none???

There is a rebel faction. However,they will not be created until later in the rp.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

id like to enter with my oc rampart charger

kingdom: none but will join rebels when they appear

race :crystal earth pony

appearence :maroon crystal earth pony with blackmane and tail wears a spear armament for charging enemy lines and fortifications spears can be fired

cutie mark: a spear striking a crown he is against all four princesses

personality sexist arrogant but wants a peaceful equestria:

history: raised in crystal empire few friends chose to rebel once he could no longer take mad queen cadence's tyranny

Edited by Dusk Shade

id like to enter with my oc rampart charger

kingdom: none but will join rebels when they appear

race :crystal earth pony

appearence :maroon crystal earth pony with blackmane and tail wears a spear armament for charging enemy lines and fortifications spears can be fired

cutie mark: a spear striking a crown he is against all four princesses

personality sexist arrogant but wants a peaceful equestria:

history: raised in crystal empire few friends chose to rebel once he could no longer take mad queen cadence's tyranny

You can join. Just watch for grammar and spelling. ^^

So...I just realised I have yet to post. How should I use Lee? He's in the Twilight faction since he's a changeling yes?

I suggest having him somewhere in town maybe his favorite restaurant or doing something he enjoys maybe reflecting on things he's done in the past or worrying about the war that's coming these are all suggestions and you don't have to use any of them if you don't want to

post-26828-0-41281800-1405211892.jpg

So I guess my OC is a neigh?

Look again, friend. The NLR is closed. They are no longer accepting people for it.

So...I just realised I have yet to post. How should I use Lee? He's in the Twilight faction since he's a changeling yes?

Yes he is! I suppose you can just start him out in the library. Seems we're all meeting there.