Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

(edited)

Name: Gold Icarus.

Kingdom: None.

Race: Unicorn

Apperance: Without his uniform,  he has almost no fur, his  skin is a sickly purple, with veins visible in some areas. His head takes a more skull like shape, and his eyes are a deep golden orange.
Cutie Mark: A glass vile with a green liquid in it, representing his extraordinary ability with medicines, and poisons. 

Personality: A pony that finds it hard to trust. He is seemingly cold and calculating from the outside, putting options together and weighing them logically. But beneath all this, there are still remnants of a heart. Those that get close to him will notice he is protective of his few friends, and he dose his best to show emotion to them. He is extremely loyal IF you can gain his trust. He believes that death is to be avoided when it can, but also sees no differentiation between natural death and murder, should he chose a course of action that peruses such.

History: The son of the town doctor in a small village, he was thrust into chaos when his town was taken hostage by bandits. The occupation lasted for several months, in which Icarus was forced to do seemly slave like jobs. Eventually, the kind hearted soul that once was Icarus, broke, leaving the Icarus we know today. After gathering several villagers, he led a small coordinated resistance against the bandits. He eventually made a fatal mistake, costing him the lives of his family. He vowed to remove the bandits so the other villagers could live in peace. After poisoning most of the bandit water supply, and leading a raid, they were defeated and driven out. Unable to forgive himself, or the Princesses for their lack of support, Icarus left the town, with and uncertain road ahead of him.

Edited by Commander Tangent

No I mean, I've already replied to the hole Name and History etc...

Yes I know. I was just stating the any crystal pony could have any sort of a relationship with Cadance. Whether it's good or bad. :) Just in case people are reading and have the same question.

No I mean, I've already replied to the hole Name and History etc...

I would say something but i wont.

Yes I did. I'm answering your question.

By the way i added you on skype

• Brohoof 1

Name: Gold Icarus.

Kingdom: None.

Apperance: Without his uniform,  he has almost no fur, his  skin is a sickly purple, with veins visible in some areas. His head takes a more skull like shape, and his eyes are a deep golden orange.

Cutie Mark: A glass vile with a green liquid in it, representing his extraordinary ability with medicines, and poisons. 

Personality: A pony that finds it hard to trust. He is seemingly cold and calculating from the outside, putting options together and weighing them logically. But beneath all this, there are still remnants of a heart. Those that get close to him will notice he is protective of his few friends, and he dose his best to show emotion to them. He is extremely loyal IF you can gain his trust. He believes that death is to be avoided when it can, but also sees no differentiation between natural death and murder, should he chose a course of action that peruses such.

History: The son of the town doctor in a small village, he was thrust into chaos when his town was taken hostage by bandits. The occupation lasted for several months, in which Icarus was forced to do seemly slave like jobs. Eventually, the kind hearted soul that once was Icarus, broke, leaving the Icarus we know today. After gathering several villagers, he led a small coordinated resistance against the bandits. He eventually made a fatal mistake, costing him the lives of his family. He vowed to remove the bandits so the other villagers could live in peace. After poisoning most of the bandit water supply, and leading a raid, they were defeated and driven out. Unable to forgive himself, or the Princesses for their lack of support, Icarus left the town, with and uncertain road ahead of him.

Welcome to the rp, friend!

Destiny am I in the Roleplay yet? Where do I start if I want in?

You start in the Crystal Empire. :')

Name: Fluorescent Fire 

Kingdom: Solar Empire

Appearance: attachicon.gifFlorescent Fire.png

Cutie Mark: attachicon.gifUntitled.png The standard caution fire sign symbol. He got his cutie mark after burning down his parent's house. He is a pyro technician.

Personality: Normally easy going. But when things get tough, you can count on him to get things done. Mischievous and sometimes inappropriate but never crosses the line. The line is different to other ponies so he may be irritable, childish and annoying or funny and charming to some ponies.

History: After watching some fireworks as a young colt, Fluorescent Fire became fascinated by fire. This led him to be labelled as a pyromaniac. He studied and became a pyro technician. Once, he was rigging up fireworks for a special occasion and he accidentally burnt down his parent's house so they kicked him out. With nowhere to go, he joined the army.

tumblr_m6dw7rBIpv1r5zfj8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ahgab2xX1r20s01o1_r2_500.gif

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_m6dw7rBIpv1r5zfj8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ahgab2xX1r20s01o1_r2_500.gif

I knew someone would make that joke sooner or later. I wish Fluorescent was that crazy, it would be amusing. He would probably burn down the story before it starts. 

(edited)

Name: Kinetic Energy

Kingdom:

Solar Empire

Appearance: Kinetic is a head taller than average with a slim build entirely unsuited to physical labour that is not assisted by magic. His coat is a pale peach colour which fits with his icy blue eyes. His mane and tail are short and messy, blue-ish lavender in colour. He often has some kind of excited grin or smile on his face, or looks like he's away in his own little world. He tends to wear a form-fitting black suit reinforced with a protection spell underneath a white labcoat due to his experiments having a very good chance of blowing up in his face. Miraculously, he's never suffered permanent damage. The same cannot be said for his many desks.
Cutie Mark: A stylized gear. It represents his chaotic and curious personality as well as his fondness for inventing things.

Personality: Kinetic is a chaotic and curious pony with a fondness for inventing and research. He has a passion for magical devices that outweighs most of his ability to interact with other ponies without being blunt or letting something slip. He is generally excitable and friendly towards others despite being a self-described sociopath and being unable to connect with most ponies who do not share his passions.

History: The excitable and self-admitted sociopath Kinetic Energy is the only son of wealthy Unicorn nobles, and has been groomed most of his life to take over the family business, which is selling gems. He was raised in Canterlot according to the old ways before the Princesses rose to power, which is a tradition he thinks very little of, as it led to his current sociopathic tendencies. Instead of going to school like other ponies his age, he received private tutoring, furthering the disconnect between him and other ponies. He discovered a talent for inventing early on when he built a miniature crane that actually worked. He gained his Cutie Mark not long afterwards.

When he reached his adult years, he decided to take control of his own life and declared his intent to leave the family business and their 'antiquated traditions to which Equestria has long since bid farewell'. They attempted to stop him with the threat of being cut off from the family funds. He simply replied that he had already taken it into account and seized the funds himself, leaving his parents unable to sustain their lavish life-style. He adopted the aristocratic frame of mind they attempted to enforce upon him and left for Manehatten for a year, but found nothing to entertain him there so he returned to Canterlot and found that his parents' business had gone bankrupt and his parents had left. This was a hard lesson for him, as he had never before considered the consequences of his actions. Since then, he took to his tinkering and attempted to lose himself in his work. He also discarded his snobbish and cruel mindset in favour of his current boundless enthusiasm, hoping nopony would try to see the pain within.

His talent for inventing is not specific in what he develops, as he can theoretically invent new spells, though he has yet to actually do so. To him, magic is merely another science, just like his gadgets. He is an above average mage, specializing in magic that manipulates objects and kinetic-type spells. His favourite is Telekinesis.

(Edit: Accidentally put in the first paragraph of Kinetic's backstory twice. Fixed now :) )

Edited by Windbreaker
  • Brohoof 2

Since Luna's still open, mind if I take the spot?

You must apply for the position. You can see the opening post for details.

(edited)

I was going thoue the role-play section when I found this I'm very interested this is my Assassin night dreak and I im aplying to be a part of the new lunar republic

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/night-drake-r6468

Side note this character can usually be changed if there are problems just let me know where changes need to be made I also realize that not put what kingdom he's from so excuses because of his assassin mentor he was always on the move and does not specifically have a kingdom of origin that he knows of.

PPs I do most of my posts on my iPad and AutoCorrect can be very annoying sometimes so there maybe a few grammar issues due to that I'd try to go back on them but I don't always get them so quick warning with that

Edited by DarkSonic1221
  • Brohoof 1