Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

Can't tag on mobile, but that would be great! Though if memory recalls, the Solar Empire has the least. :/

(edited)

Name: Runic Sigil

Kingdom: The Solar Empire.

Race: Unicorn

Apperance: a tall Dark grey unicorn with a wavy golden mane (not a flowing mane tho) and has golden eyes. (note that she's as tall as fleur de lis and has fleur's body shape)

Cutie Mark: A silver necklace with a star on it signifying her talent for enchanting items.

Personality: She's a charming cold hearted unicorn she's quite deceitful and really good at telling lies and often manipulate ponies (mostly earth pony stallions and lesbian mares ;p) to do her bidding but only on rare occasions. She's also very observant of others she can immitate spells used by other unicorns (only if she's strong enough she's only slightly stronger than the avarage unicorn and may or may not become stronger as the rp progresses).

History: Born to a noble family in The Solar Empire. She wasn't a very social pony and she usually mistreats earth ponies due to their lack of magic and wings she does however greatly respect pegasi for their ability to fly. She mostly trains on the art of enchanting being able to enchant normal armor for to become stronger that it is however enchanting is a very difficult thing to master even if it was her special talent so for the moment she can only enchant jewelry, clothing and armor. She's also extreamly loyal to Celestia she respects her so much that she almost worships her. (excuse my terrible grammar )

Misc: She usually wear golden hoof shoes (the ones that celestia wear though don't look exactly the same but very similar) usually because she hates getting her hooves dirty she does not even dare to step into dirt without those on. (these stuff don't really do anything).

Edited by Moonbacon
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Runic Sigil

Kingdom: The Solar Empire.

Apperance: a tall Dark grey unicorn with a wavy golden mane (not a flowing mane tho) and has golden eyes. (note that she's as tall as fleur de lis and has fleur's body shape)

Cutie Mark: A silver necklace with a star on it signifying her talent for enchanting items.

Personality: She's a charming cold hearted unicorn she's quite deceitful and really good at telling lies and often manipulate ponies (mostly earth pony stallions and lesbian mares ;p) to do her bidding but only on rare occasions. She's also very observant of others she can immitate spells used by other unicorns (only if she's strong enough she's only slightly stronger than the avarage unicorn and may or may not become stronger as the rp progresses).

History: Born to a noble family in The Solar Empire. She wasn't a very social pony and she usually mistreats earth ponies due to their lack of magic and wings she does however greatly respect pegasi for their ability to fly. She mostly trains on the art of enchanting being able to enchant normal armor for to become stronger that it is however enchanting is a very difficult thing to master even if it was her special talent so for the moment she can only enchant jewelry, clothing and armor. (excuse my terrible grammar )

Welcome to the roleplay!

I'm on my computer so I'll edit the OP now!

happybounce.gif

Hello everyone! Just edited the OP. If you could all please be willing to check if my math is correct? c:

Hello everyone! Just edited the OP. If you could all please be willing to check if my math is correct? c:

Also i think you should allow romances between the princesses and oc ponies trust me if people here don't do love on first sight n such it would become quite interesting.

Also i think you should allow romances between the princesses and oc ponies trust me if people here don't do love on first sight n such it would become quite interesting.

It could be one sided affections, but I don't believe the princesses have time for relationships, lol. c:

It could be one sided affections, but I don't believe the princesses have time for relationships, lol. c:

But still it can be very interesting like the princess trying to get some free time to have relationships n such.

@@Moonbacon,
Well bacon, pretty much all princess are trying to organise both a country, and a war. Time for that kind of stuff may be out of reach for Princesses to have loves, maybe an oc having a crush or something on a princess, but a princess probably couldn't give back.  

Well bacon, pretty much all princess are trying to organise both a country, and a war. Time for that kind of stuff may be out of reach for Princesses to have loves, maybe an oc having a crush or something on a princess, but a princess probably couldn't give back.  

@@Moonbacon,

Another reason I'd be weary of doing it is user drama. 

"WHY DON'T I GET A RELATIONSHIP WITH LUNA??! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!"

I can already hear it. ajsleepy.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Moonbacon,

They probably could if the OC is high command and allows him/her to be close to the princess. But yea like Destiny said only one sided affections.

@@Moonbacon,

Another reason I'd be weary of doing it is user drama. 

"WHY DON'T I GET A RELATIONSHIP WITH LUNA??! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!"

I can already hear it. ajsleepy.png

I'm sure people here are mature enough to understand that their oc cant really have a relationship with a princess.

@,
Hey Destiny, is it okay if we can get the ocs under the princesses they are under? Like anyone in the URM will be under Princess Twilight.
Just easier organising, it'll make everything easier to see who is who.  

@,

Hey Destiny, is it okay if we can get the ocs under the princesses they are under? Like anyone in the URM will be under Princess Twilight.

Just easier organising, it'll make everything easier to see who is who.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. I'll do so right away.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. I'll do so right away.

Also sha'll we start the rp already? iv'e actually seen this rp back in april i just didn't signed up now its been months i think its time to start it since people might forget/lose interest in this before it even starts.

Also sha'll we start the rp already? iv'e actually seen this rp back in april i just didn't signed up now its been months i think its time to start it since people might forget/lose interest in this before it even starts.

I was waiting until the release of the PonyRoleplay, but I'm pretty sure if we don't start soon people will forget/lose interest.

We can start if everyone is ready..

PonyRoleplay is still like two months out. Probably be a good idea to start now. Can use all the new features when everything gets transitioned over, assuming the RP is still going on then.

• Brohoof 1

PonyRoleplay is still like two months out. Probably be a good idea to start now. Can use all the new features when everything gets transitioned over, assuming the RP is still going on then.

Well, the plan for this was for it to be very longterm. *crosses fingers* Hopefully that'll be true.

Lemme message the princesses and we'll decide a day to start. :D

(edited)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Topaz

Kingdom: The New lunar Republic

Appearance: Bright Light yellow fur, and a medium lengthed white mane. Wears Lightweight armour made from black leather that covers the neck to the ankles of his back legs. He also wears a black Bandana with holes for his ears.

Cutie Mark: His Cutie Mark is a symbolic Cresent Moon with a sun within the moons darkness inside of a Glass Globe. It resembles his birth with the sun, but also his eternal love for the moon. Not only that, but this also resembles the type of magic he is skilled in.

Personality: Topaz is actually very kind hearted. His strength is usually taken for granted because of his kindness. However those who do doubt his strength were all wrong. During combat or strategic exercises, it's as if something within him clicks. As if he were a completely different pony, he becomes more focused. His kindness changes for admirability and skill.

History: (Ill try to do this in a nutshell... hopefully it turns out that way! lol)
Topaz was born within Celestia's kingdom, The Solar Empire. His father was a knight serving her majesty Princess Celestia, and her mother merely worked at a school as a Principal. Even though his parents had pretty busy lives, they were still around to take care of there brand new baby stallion.

Growing up, Topaz enjoyed life, he was curious of things and loved to meet other ponies. He made many friends when he attended the school that his mother worked, however there were always some ponies who didn't like him for whatever reason. He outwitted these ponies due to the fact that they planned a plot to intersect Topaz while walking home, however one of his many friends heard of their plot and informed Topaz right away. Topaz allowed himself to be intersected, but was able to chase the troublemakers off with the help of his friends. He also told his mother so, they would never be bothering him again.

During Topaz's teenage years, he attended a military type schooling which was easy to get into thanks to his father, Topaz learned many spells and ways of battle using a blade. Topaz grew to be an exceptional knight within Celestia's ranks. Topaz felt as if nothing could go wrong until he discovered something, he seemed to love how the moon glistened in the night.

Topaz would stay up late at night just to examine and learn everything he could about the moon, which is when he had earned his cutie mark. Topaz found something within his research and located Celestia's counsel  immediately to tell them of his discoveries. What he thought in his mind was that if this information could be processed throughout the kingdom, then maybe Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, The Princess of the Lunar Republic would be able to join forces. However, the counsel did not approve of this and sent Topaz away with a warning. Topaz would not give up on his ambition, so he located the princess, Celestia.

Topaz told her of his discovery, but Princess Celestia didn't seem to like what he was doing. She called in her royals guards and sent him to court. Here he was charge with treason against the kingdom, and was declared to be exiled from the kingdom. Topaz couldn't believe what had occurred, he pleaded and even told them that he wouldn't ever say anything about the moon and the alliance again, but it was too late. Many of Topaz's friends and family were with him before he left the kingdom, They were devastated about Topaz's exile, but he informed them and tried to assure them that he would be alright.

Topaz roamed the land in search for a purpose. He stumbled across an injured Lunar Republic guard, and helped him back to his kingdom, on the way Topaz told him of his exile. The guard brought Topaz over to the Princess, Luna. where the guard explained Topaz's exile. Luna asked Topaz if he would want to join the ranks of the Lunar Republic. Topaz accepted, he now had a purpose. To serve and protect the Princess of the moon, Princess Luna.

Edited by Prince Blackquill
  • Brohoof 1

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Topaz

Kingdom: The New lunar Republic

Appearance: Bright Light yellow fur, and a medium lengthed white mane. Wears Lightweight armour made from black leather that covers the neck to the ankles of his back legs. He also wears a black Bandana with holes for his ears.

Cutie Mark: His Cutie Mark is a symbolic Cresent Moon with a sun within the moons darkness inside of a Glass Globe. It resembles his birth with the sun, but also his eternal love for the moon. Not only that, but this also resembles the type of magic he is skilled in.

Personality: Topaz is actually very kind hearted. His strength is usually taken for granted because of his kindness. However those who do doubt his strength were all wrong. During combat or strategic exercises, it's as if something within him clicks. As if he were a completely different pony, he becomes more focused. His kindness changes for admirability and skill.

History: (Ill try to do this in a nutshell... hopefully it turns out that way! lol)

Topaz was born within Celestia's kingdom, The Solar Empire. His father was a knight serving her majesty Princess Celestia, and her mother merely worked at a school as a Principal. Even though his parents had pretty busy lives, they were still around to take care of there brand new baby stallion. Growing up,

Topaz enjoyed life, he was curious of things and loved to meet other ponies. He made many friends when he attended the school that his mother worked, however there were always some ponies who didn't like him for whatever reason. He outwitted these ponies due to the fact that they planned a plot to intersect Topaz while walking home, however one of his many friends heard of their plot and informed Topaz right away. Topaz allowed himself to be intersected, but was able to chase the troublemakers off with the help of his friends. He also told his mother so, they would never be bothering him again.

During Topaz's teenage years, he attended a military type schooling which was easy to get into thanks to his father, Topaz learned many spells and ways of battle using a blade. Topaz grew to be an exceptional knight within Celestia's ranks. Topaz felt as if nothing could go wrong until he discovered something, he seemed to love how the moon glistened in the night.

Topaz would stay up late at night just to examine and learn everything he could about the moon. Topaz found something within his research and located Celestia's counsel  immediately to tell them of his discoveries. What he thought in his mind was that if this information could be processed throughout the kingdom, then maybe Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, The Princess of the Lunar Republic would be able to join forces. However, the counsel did not approve of this and sent Topaz away with a warning. Topaz would not give up on his ambition, so he located the princess, Celestia.

Topaz told her of his discovery, but Princess Celestia didn't seem to like what he was doing. She called in her royals guards and sent him to court. Here he was charge with treason against the kingdom, and was declared to be exiled from the kingdom. Topaz couldn't believe what had occurred, he pleaded and even told them that he wouldn't ever say anything about the moon and the alliance again, but it was too late. Many of Topaz's friends and family were with him before he left the kingdom, They were devastated about Topaz's exile, but he informed them and tried to assure them that he would be alright.

Topaz roamed the land in search for a purpose. He stumbled across an injured Lunar Republic guard, and helped him back to his kingdom, on the way Topaz told him of his exile. The guard brought Topaz over to the Princess, Luna. where the guard explained Topaz's exile. Luna asked Topaz if he would want to join the ranks of the Lunar Republic. Topaz accepted, he now had a purpose. To serve and protect the Princess of the moon, Princess Luna.

Welcome to the NLR!