Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

@,

So how many people are we still waiting for

We begin next week (finally) once our Cadance is finished with something. By then, we should also have a new Luna to replace ours.

@ @ @@Moonbacon @@Dovashy @ @ @ @ @ @ @ 

So hello everyone! This is a friendly reminder that we are beginning next week, finally! Also, Princess Luna is also now open, because our old Luna has gone on hiatus. This is also a quick check to make sure everyone is still participating?  Oh, and finally, our princesses will be sending you all PMs when we begin. This is will be your chance to chat privately about battle plans. ^u^ We don't know when (or who) the Princesses will be attacking yet, so it will be surprises for us all!  :muffins:

(edited)

Name

Crystal Edge

Kingdom

Crystal Empire

Princess

Cadance

Race

Crystal Earth-Pony

Appearance

Looks the same as my OC on my Profile.

Cutie Mark

The Crystal Heart with Cadance and Shining Armor in its reflection with two guardsmen spears crossed on it.

Personality

He has a strong attitude one of a kings and isn't afraid to die for his Empire so most often than not leads the charge into every conflict. He gains great inspiration from his Princess and will take to the fairest depths of the world for her. He is a loyal and pride driven soldier for the Crystal Empire Royal Guard and takes his duty of such very seriously.

History

A rising official of the Crystal Empire Royal Guard that inspires to do his very best for his princess and empire no matter the cost. He has a loving affection for his princess and would gallop to the ends of Equestria for her love. He is also extremely connected to his cause of bringing the Crystal Empire to glory.

Is that better? Am I in yet Mr big cheese?

Edited by Crystal Edge

@@Crystal Edge,
I'm not the one who can approve characters, but maybe adding some detail in the history section and adding a little more to personality than that he loves the Princess may be best. 

I corrected some mistakes Mr Big Cheese is it better now? Can I join? :D

I approve characters. Yes, you are in.

If you guys really do need more players, I'm interested. I have 0 experience though. Thanks Rascal61, for passing me the link.

Of course you can join! :)

@,

Hmmm, woud it be possible to receive a pony that belongs to none of the factions ?

One of my lovely roleplayers, Moonbacon, was talking about a rebellion faction. Or did you mean for your character to beneutral?

I am thinking of a more character with his own agenda, and could care less for what the princesses want. If that makes sense.

Sure. Just post your info.

Destiny is my character good for submissions? Am I a crystal empire royal guard? Do I still love Princes Cadance?

Yes. Yes. And it's up to you. You may pity her, actually like her, or despise her.

Did you read what I put? I filled in all the blanks :l

Yes I did. I'm answering your question.

Name: Fluorescent Fire 
Kingdom: Solar Empire

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: post-27568-0-95040100-1403367208_thumb.png

Cutie Mark: post-27568-0-88319300-1403367199_thumb.png The standard caution fire sign symbol. He got his cutie mark after burning down his parent's house. He is a pyro technician.

Personality: Normally easy going. But when things get tough, you can count on him to get things done. Mischievous and sometimes inappropriate but never crosses the line. The line is different to other ponies so he may be irritable, childish and annoying or funny and charming to some ponies.

History: After watching some fireworks as a young colt, Fluorescent Fire became fascinated by fire. This led him to be labelled as a pyromaniac. He studied and became a pyro technician. Once, he was rigging up fireworks for a special occasion and he accidentally burnt down his parent's house so they kicked him out. With nowhere to go, he joined the army.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Fluorescent Fire Kingdom: Solar Empire

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: attachicon.gifFlorescent Fire.png

Cutie Mark: attachicon.gifUntitled.png The standard caution fire sign symbol. He got his cutie mark after burning down his parent's house. He is a pyro technician.

Personality: Normally easy going. But when things get tough, you can count on him to get things done. Mischievous and sometimes inappropriate but never crosses the line. The line is different to other ponies so he may be irritable, childish and annoying or funny and charming to some ponies.

History: After watching some fireworks as a young colt, Fluorescent Fire became fascinated by fire. This led him to be labelled as a pyromaniac. He studied and became a pyro technician. Once, he was rigging up fireworks for a special occasion and he accidentally burnt down his parent's house so they kicked him out. With nowhere to go, he joined the army.

Welcome to the rp! :D